The Constitution is an immoral document

Old 01-08-2018, 07:47 AM
n/a

Default The Constitution is an immoral document

It's greatest flaw is that it did not limit how much the voting parasites and their political terrorists could steal from the human being class. The great fathers of Anarchy (Moses and Lysander Spooner) would be disgusted and Lysander Spooner wrote of "The Constitution of no Authority" which is required reading for the thinking and peaceful human being.

It Did What it Was Written To Do - LewRockwell
Old 01-08-2018, 08:58 AM
n/a

So the success of the greatest country in the history of the world was in spite of this horrible document?

All of the freedom we have given the world, all of the financial benefit and the inventions that came about because of the system that our founders came up with should not have been?

This guy is saying that, not only the American people but the world would have been better off if the constitution didn't exist.

Can anyone possibly believe that?
Old 01-08-2018, 09:09 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
So the success of the greatest country in the history of the world was in spite of this horrible document?

All of the freedom we have given the world, all of the financial benefit and the inventions that came about because of the system that our founders came up with should not have been?

This guy is saying that, not only the American people but the world would have been better off if the constitution didn't exist.

It was a TOOL...used to extract work from YOU for their benefit. That's what governments are...a way for the "rulers" to manage the slaves.

Don't think you are a "slave"? Break one of the 6 million laws on the books. Stop paying your "taxes". Living in a society makes you a slave to that society.
Old 01-08-2018, 11:40 AM
n/a

It needs some overhaul.

Start here:

Old 01-08-2018, 12:15 PM
n/a

Pertinent to a discussion of the Constitution:

Old 01-08-2018, 01:46 PM
n/a

Quote:
It was a TOOL...used to extract work from YOU for their benefit. That's what governments are...a way for the "rulers" to manage the slaves.

Don't think you are a "slave"? Break one of the 6 million laws on the books. Stop paying your "taxes". Living in a society makes you a slave to that society.
Wow, you either did not grow up in America or you were so spoiled that you do not appreciate our great country and the greatest benefit to the world. Or, maybe you are just having a bad day when you wrote this.
Old 01-08-2018, 01:47 PM
n/a

Quote:

Totally agree with you.
Old 01-08-2018, 02:02 PM
n/a

Quote:
Wow, you either did not grow up in America or you were so spoiled that you do not appreciate our great country and the greatest benefit to the world. Or, maybe you are just having a bad day when you wrote this.
The "Constitution" didn't do all these things...WHITE MEN did. Just as they did throughout Europe.

America "became the greatest" after Germany lost the title...and Great Britain, and France, and Spain, Portugal, The Netherlands, and Italy...before that. The Greeks, Romans, and Egyptians...ALL white people creating great empires and changing the world.

What did negros do? The American Indians? They had no wheel, no written language, they were CAVEMEN when we found them. Blacks aren't even the same species, how can you compare them?

America became great when others fell and we were the only one's left standing after WWII. And then...in the 1960s...we began our decline. The growing of the minorities...like cattle...grown and warehoused in the inner cities. They just became the majority...God help us. The decay has started in the cities and is working it's way out.

Disagree?
Old 01-08-2018, 03:12 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Baldwin View Post
The "Constitution" didn't do all these things...WHITE MEN did. Just as they did throughout Europe.

America "became the greatest" after Germany lost the title...and Great Britain, and France, and Spain, Portugal, The Netherlands, and Italy...before that. The Greeks, Romans, and Egyptians...ALL white people creating great empires and changing the world.

What did negros do? The American Indians? They had no wheel, no written language, they were CAVEMEN when we found them. Blacks aren't even the same species, how can you compare them?

America became great when others fell and we were the only one's left standing after WWII. And then...in the 1960s...we began our decline. The growing of the minorities...like cattle...grown and warehoused in the inner cities. They just became the majority...God help us. The decay has started in the cities and is working it's way out.

Disagree?

That reminds me. If you check an early 70’s NADA used car guide you will notice that vehicles manufactured in Canada demanded a premium of approx $300 over the same model vehicle manufactured in the USA. I owned a Canadian built Chevelle for the American market I purchased in Michigan in 1973 so that’s why I know about this. I’m sure you will tell us the reason why.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 01-08-2018, 03:15 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiotte View Post
That reminds me. If you check an early 70’s NADA used car guide you will notice that vehicles manufactured in Canada demanded a premium of approx $300 over the same model vehicle manufactured in the USA. I owned a Canadian built Chevelle for the American market I purchased in Michigan in 1973 so that’s why I know about this. I’m sure you will tell us the reason why.

I recently bought a new Toyota Tacoma and made sure it was a Texas not a Mexican assembled truck. There were both types in the lot.

Old 01-08-2018, 09:56 PM
n/a

Quote:

So...you're PROVING my point? By 1973 the US quality had already fallen below Canada? There was a PREMIUM for made in Canada? Nobody wanted a car put together by stupid/lazy blacks? How many blacks in Canada are there wiotte? Canada is nice because it HASN'T been overrun by minorities.
Old 01-09-2018, 07:59 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiotte View Post
I recently bought a new Toyota Tacoma and made sure it was a Texas not a Mexican assembled truck. There were both types in the lot.

Where do you think the profits went? It went to Japan...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 01-09-2018, 08:47 AM
n/a

Quote:

America became great when others fell and we were the only one's left standing after WWII.

Disagree?
I'm almost sure that the constitution was written by a bunch of white guys...

American was great long before WWII. Check out a little history.
Old 01-09-2018, 08:50 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtbanker View Post
Where do you think the profits went? It went to Japan...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

I got burned many years ago by GM. Never again !

Old 01-09-2018, 09:37 AM
n/a

Quote:
I'm almost sure that the constitution was written by a bunch of white guys...

American was great long before WWII. Check out a little history.
It was...written BY white guys...FOR white guys. What's you point?

https://www.quora.com/Did-America-on...r-World-War-II

"Britain was obviously the most powerful nation on earth in terms of standing military power until the 1930's when Germany surpassed her."

"Britain probably remained the most powerful nation on earth until World War I"

"That said, the second point is about standing industrial might, and Britain was probably passed by Germany in 1935. Both Germany and Britain were likely passed by the US at the outbreak of WWII (1939). While the US remained out of the war for two years, the US nonetheless started arming herself. At that point, the factories began retooling for war, the military grew in power and the US became--and has not since given up--the most powerful military forces on earth."

"Sometime, round 2030, China is likely to pass the US in industrial strength; and about 2040 they'll probably pass the US in terms of standing military strength"

The Way We Won: America's Economic Breakthrough During World War II

"America's response to World War II was the most extraordinary mobilization of an idle economy in the history of the world. During the war 17 million new civilian jobs were created, industrial productivity increased by 96 percent, and corporate profits after taxes doubled. The government expenditures helped bring about the business recovery that ;had eluded the New Deal. War needs directly consumed over one-third of the output of industry, but the expanded productivity ensured a remarkable supply of consumer goods to the people as well. America was the only that saw an expansion of consumer goods despite wartime rationing. BY 1944, as a result of wage increases and overtime pay, real weekly wages before taxes in manufacturing were 50 percent higher than in 1939. The war also created entire new technologies, industries, and associated human skills. "

And here is America today:

Ranking America | a site for information about the U.S.

The Villages Florida

The Villages Florida

The Villages Florida

The Villages Florida

The Villages Florida

The Villages Florida

The Villages Florida

The Villages Florida

The Villages Florida

The Villages Florida

Tags
constitution, lysander, spooner, human, moses

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.