The corporate income tax is basically a giant SALES TAX, stupidly discussed ...

Old 11-26-2017, 08:08 AM
n/a

Default The corporate income tax is basically a giant SALES TAX, stupidly discussed ...

... in terms of "The Rich".

What do the no-objectivity idiots of Femo-Fascism think of the Corporate Income Tax?

New tax bill
Old 11-26-2017, 08:25 AM
n/a

I agree:

"The corporate income tax is basically a giant SALES TAX"

EVERY PENNY a corporation pays in taxes...is included in their products cost to the consumer. WE pay their income tax for them. They're not in business to lose money.
Old 11-26-2017, 09:02 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I agree:

"The corporate income tax is basically a giant SALES TAX"

EVERY PENNY a corporation pays in taxes...is included in their products cost to the consumer. WE pay their income tax for them. They're not in business to lose money.

Who said that?

Bravo! ! ! !

Now we have to DO something about it:

How to rid the Supreme Court of Femo-Fascist idiots

How to rid the Senate of Femo-Fascist idiots

Old 11-26-2017, 09:58 AM
n/a

Old 11-26-2017, 10:44 AM
n/a

Old 11-26-2017, 01:53 PM
n/a

So, in the unlikely event that the proposed tax reduction bill passes Congress and is signed by the President, we can all expect to see a reduction in the price of all goods and services in America because of the great corporate savings. Let's not hold our breath on that one!
Old 11-26-2017, 02:04 PM
n/a

Quote:
So, in the unlikely event that the proposed tax reduction bill passes Congress and is signed by the President, we can all expect to see a reduction in the price of all goods and services in America because of the great corporate savings. Let's not hold our breath on that one!

You make a disappointingly narrow interpretation of my thesis.

Corporate income tax is an expensive FRAUD and should be totally abolished for that reason alone.

Old 11-26-2017, 02:25 PM
n/a

Quote:

You make a disappointingly narrow interpretation of my thesis.

Corporate income tax is an expensive FRAUD and should be totally abolished for that reason alone.

So should income tax...WHY is the government ENTITLED to a cut of MY labor? Are they my pimp?
Old 11-26-2017, 02:27 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Baldwin View Post
So should income tax...WHY is the government ENTITLED to a cut of MY labor? Are they my pimp?

No, they is your King. Pay tribute or die.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-26-2017, 02:27 PM
n/a

Quote:

Please read my "intro posts", then practice "The Art Of The Possible".

The Structure Of Politics: Type 1 vs. Type 2 laws

Femo-Fascism 101

Old 11-26-2017, 07:40 PM
n/a

Quote:

Please read my "intro posts", then practice "The Art Of The Possible".

The Structure Of Politics: Type 1 vs. Type 2 laws

Femo-Fascism 101

I'm not following links...YOU write what YOU think/want.

The government is NOT...ENTITLED...to take part of my labor. The "income" tax is the most egregious of all the taxes...you are literally a slave to the government for a percentage of your labor. What is it now? We work until almost May JUST to pay the income taxes?

"In 2016, Americans will pay $3.34 trillion in federal taxes and $1.64 trillion in state and local taxes, for a total tax bill of $4.99 trillion, or 31 percent of national income. This year, Tax Freedom Day falls on April 24th, or 114 days into the year (excluding Leap Day).Apr 6, 2016"

You were a slave to the federal government for 114 days last year... The government took 1/3 of everyone's labor.
Old 12-17-2017, 01:49 AM
n/a

Old 12-18-2017, 09:15 AM
n/a

Quote:
Not likely with a 2-3% reduction in corporate income tax, but reducing the rate to zero would have that effect.

Actually eliminating all income taxes and instituting The Fair Tax would not only have the effect of lowering retail prices by about
20% across the board but would also allow you to choose how much you want to pay in taxes and take power over you away from Congress. That is probably the main reason why it will never pass.

Pass the FAIRtax | FAIRtax
Old 12-18-2017, 09:57 AM
n/a

Quote:
Not likely with a 2-3% reduction in corporate income tax, but reducing the rate to zero would have that effect.

Actually eliminating all income taxes and instituting The Fair Tax would not only have the effect of lowering retail prices by about
20% across the board but would also allow you to choose how much you want to pay in taxes and take power over you away from Congress. That is probably the main reason why it will never pass.

Pass the FAIRtax | FAIRtax
No no no...the "fair tax" is anything but.

It's a VAT tax...ask Europeans what they think of the VAT.

It will ADD to the cost of EVERYTHING affected by it.

The ANSWER is the government gets out of ALL the crap it has it's hands in. But then what do you do with all the unemployed as government is the nations largest employer.
Old 12-19-2017, 03:19 AM
n/a

Tags
tax, terms, rich, discussed, sales

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.