Mexico Will Pay For The Wall

Old 03-08-2017, 04:56 PM
n/a

Default Mexico Will Pay For The Wall

"Mexico will pay for the wall" was Trump's promise during his campaign.

Now, it is proposed that the Coast Guard, FEMA, and TSA budgets will be cut from 11 - 14%. The money saved from those citbacks will be used for building the wall. How is this making Mexico pay for the wall?

These are the agencies responsible for either natural disasters or terrorism watch.

Trump snookered all his supporters once again.

#notmypresident
Old 03-08-2017, 05:01 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
"Mexico will pay for the wall" was Trump's promise during his campaign.

Now, it is proposed that the Coast Guard, FEMA, and TSA budgets will be cut from 11 - 14%. The money saved from those citbacks will be used for building the wall. How is this making Mexico pay for the wall?

These are the agencies responsible for either natural disasters or terrorism watch.

Trump snookered all his supporters once again.

#notmypresident
I didn't believe that for even a hot second...and its a pretty dumb idea. It would be better to enforce the I-9 process for employment that would keep them out.
Old 03-08-2017, 05:55 PM
n/a

Quote:
I didn't believe that for even a hot second...and its a pretty dumb idea. It would be better to enforce the I-9 process for employment that would keep them out.
You are absolutely right - but this was the rallying cry for his fans.

It went from making the Mexican government slapping down the money in cash to an import fee (that Americans would end up paying more) to using funds from enforcement agencies.

Pure ridiculousness!

#notmypresident
Old 03-08-2017, 06:14 PM
n/a

Quote:
You are absolutely right - but this was the rallying cry for his fans.

It went from making the Mexican government slapping down the money in cash to an import fee (that Americans would end up paying more) to using funds from enforcement agencies.

Pure ridiculousness!

#notmypresident
#notmypresident[/QUOTE]
#notmypresident[/QUOTE]
#notmypresident[/QUOTE]
#notmypresident[/QUOTE]
Then get the hell out of our country loser...I suppose Mr. Trump is the first to ever fail to solve the worlds Fucdfhing problems in a couple of months??? Right? I thought not...
Old 03-08-2017, 06:49 PM
n/a

Quote:
#notmypresident
#notmypresident[/QUOTE]
#notmypresident[/QUOTE]
#notmypresident[/QUOTE]
Then get the hell out of our country loser...I suppose Mr. Trump is the first to ever fail to solve the worlds Fucdfhing problems in a couple of months??? Right? I thought not...[/QUOTE]

He IS the first to hold rallies based on lies.

He IS the first President to attack Federal Judges PERSONALLY AND PUBLICLY.

He IS the first President to call his own countries intelligence groups liars.

He IS the first President to claim half a million illegals voted without substantiation.

He is the first President to PUBLICLY accuse another President of illegal wire tapping him.

there is more but you get the point....he IS the first President to spend his first six weeks in office simply lying to the American public.
Old 03-08-2017, 07:10 PM
n/a

There you go Trump is not like the rest...refreshing it is! The fat lady has not even warmed up, Mexico might cough up the money yet (one way or another). The 11 -14% cuts disappoint you, why?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 03-08-2017, 07:25 PM
n/a

Quote:
There you go Trump is not like the rest...refreshing it is! The fat lady has not even warmed up, Mexico might cough up the money yet (one way or another). The 11 -14% cuts disappoint you, why?

It is not refreshing in anyway to have as my President a compulsive liar, and to have an American citizen support his lying.

You might want to share one of your vaunted factual sources to dispute that the President is a mean spirited liar.
Old 03-08-2017, 07:38 PM
n/a

Quote:

BLIND LOYALTY

"Blind loyalty involves being loyal to a person or cause despite the damage the person or cause does to himself or herself or others. Excusing bad behaviour in the name of protecting allegiance to another seems honourable at first, but is ultimately dangerous as silence is a form of collusion"
Old 03-08-2017, 08:03 PM
n/a

If you like your wall you can keep your wall
Old 03-08-2017, 08:33 PM
n/a

Quote:
#notmypresident
#notmypresident[/QUOTE]
#notmypresident[/QUOTE]
#notmypresident[/QUOTE]
Then get the hell out of our country loser...I suppose Mr. Trump is the first to ever fail to solve the worlds Fucdfhing problems in a couple of months??? Right? I thought not...[/QUOTE]

NOW NOW THERE....I know that I was born here and both my parents were born here and one of my great great... grandfathers fought in the Civil War and died in Andersonville Prison so you have absolutely not right to tell me to get out of this country. I am not the one that used the #notmypresent hashtag but for 8 years you all used racist remarks, pictures, called him a MUSLIM, called is wife an APE in HEELS and called his children N****ts among other things. You displayed pictures of nooses and burned him ih effigy and now your testy about a few words like NOT MY PRESIDENT. Thats just SILLY!
Old 03-08-2017, 08:36 PM
n/a

BTW LARBAD...did any of your ancestors fight and die in the Civil War like mine did?

Or did yours emigrate here later? Can't wait for this answer.
Old 03-08-2017, 09:04 PM
n/a

Quote:
BTW LARBAD...did any of your ancestors fight and die in the Civil War like mine did?

Or did yours emigrate here later? Can't wait for this answer.
I really don't see what My ancestors have to do with the fact that you in all your libtard splendor can't accept the fact that WE Americans have a Republican President and will for maybe forever..
Old 03-08-2017, 09:35 PM
n/a

Quote:
I really don't see what My ancestors have to do with the fact that you in all your libtard splendor can't accept the fact that WE Americans have a Republican President and will for maybe forever..
NOT if we don't stop them from breeding us out, becoming the majority.
Old 03-08-2017, 10:39 PM
n/a

Quote:
NOT if we don't stop them from breeding us out, becoming the majority.
Don't worry, Don Baldwin. No one would ever want to breed with you.
Old 03-08-2017, 10:59 PM
n/a

Quote:
Don't worry, Don Baldwin. No one would ever want to breed with you.

Tags
agencies, pay, wall, mexico

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.