Cruz and his secret ESP messages

Old 04-21-2015, 12:12 PM
n/a

Default Cruz and his secret ESP messages

John McCain mocks Ted Cruz claim on guns - Burgess Everett - POLITICO

Cruz pandered to a group of gun owners telling them he was pressing McCain to allow 2nd amendment rights for carrying on military bases. McCain in full disdain mode had a flurry of dripping in sarcasm thoughts on Cruz's claim

I was fascinated to hear that because I haven’t heard a thing about it from him. Nor has my staff heard from his staff,” McCain said of Cruz (R-Texas). “It came as a complete surprise to me that he had been pressing me. Maybe it was some medium that I’m not familiar with.”

McCain went to great lengths to ridicule Cruz for suggesting the two had discussed the issue. He joked that perhaps Cruz was bouncing messages off the “ozone layer.”

"Maybe it was through, you know, hand telegraph. Maybe sign language,” McCain said. “Ask him how he communicated with me because I’d be very interested. Because who knows what I’m missing"
Old 04-21-2015, 12:30 PM
n/a

And let's not forget, he wasn't even born in this country!
Old 04-21-2015, 01:28 PM
n/a

In 2012 Mitt Romney and Jon Huntsman stood out from the clown car candidates around them at the debates. The clown car now is filling up with little hope. Maybe Jeb won't go for that ride. Who knows.
Old 04-21-2015, 01:42 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi-Town View Post
In 2012 Mitt Romney and Jon Huntsman stood out from the clown car candidates around them at the debates. The clown car now is filling up with little hope. Maybe Jeb won't go for that ride. Who knows.
I think your right. Jeb is a man, not a fool like Cruz.
Old 04-21-2015, 01:58 PM
n/a

I would not rule out Romney at this point in time.
We all know he said no. But we all heard Jeb Bush say that too 6 months ago.
Old 04-21-2015, 02:20 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
I would not rule out Romney at this point in time.
We all know he said no. But we all heard Jeb Bush say that too 6 months ago.
I think too many believe his religion is to much like a cult faith.
Old 04-21-2015, 04:12 PM
n/a

Mitt Romney is a very good business person. smart, well-poised, good looking but still is a corporate raider that has bought out companies, sold off their assets, and put hundreds of long term employees out on the street. Greed is good?

Truly, Romney is in the top 1 percent but pays a less percentage in income tax than most of us on TOTV.

If you think Hillary is out of touch with working Americans, step back,and look at Romney.

Good business person? Yes. Good personal ethics? No.
Old 04-21-2015, 04:27 PM
n/a

Quote:
Mitt Romney is a very good business person. smart, well-poised, good looking but still is a corporate raider that has bought out companies, sold off their assets, and put hundreds of long term employees out on the street. Greed is good?

Truly, Romney is in the top 1 percent but pays a less percentage in income tax than most of us on TOTV.

If you think Hillary is out of touch with working Americans, step back,and look at Romney.

You do understand that the corporations Bain Capital buys were in deep economic trouble and that through this rehabilitation process new job opportunities are created ?

You do realize that Harry Reid admitted with pride that he lied about Romney's tax situation?

You do know that this man you call greed has helped more people with a hand up through various charities, etc.

You do know that Romney has clearly demonstrated his honesty, integrity and moral clearings>

I would trust Romney over any politician who has made a run at this position since 2008. Romney is well grounded and to suggest that he is more out of touch than Hillary is a stretch.

I was saddened that Romney did not run. He is a class guy
Old 04-21-2015, 04:30 PM
n/a

Quote:

It's surprising that so many posters like Romney. It was on his watch that Massachusetts became the first state in the country to legalize same-sex marriage, and it was on his watch that Romneycare became the law in MA. Romneycare is the prototype for Obamacare.

He lost the senate race in 1992 and two presidential races in 2008 and 2012. To run again for president and lose would almost be a record, although I did enjoy the video of his loss.
Old 04-21-2015, 04:53 PM
n/a

Something about Cruz gives me the creeps.
Old 04-21-2015, 04:59 PM
n/a

Quote:
You do understand that the corporations Bain Capital buys were in deep economic trouble and that through this rehabilitation process new job opportunities are created ?

You do realize that Harry Reid admitted with pride that he lied about Romney's tax situation?

You do know that this man you call greed has helped more people with a hand up through various charities, etc.

You do know that Romney has clearly demonstrated his honesty, integrity and moral clearings>

I would trust Romney over any politician who has made a run at this position since 2008. Romney is well grounded and to suggest that he is more out of touch than Hillary is a stretch.

I was saddened that Romney did not run. He is a class guy

You do know his own advisers refer to him as Etch-A-Sketch because he changes his views so often nobody can keep up with his lies.

You do know that .................
Old 04-21-2015, 06:12 PM
n/a

Quote:
You do know his own advisers refer to him as Etch-A-Sketch because he changes his views so often nobody can keep up with his lies.

You do know that .................
You are most certainly confused. We did not switch the conversation over to talk about Obama.
Old 04-21-2015, 06:36 PM
n/a

Quote:
Something about Cruz gives me the creeps.
That's probably because you find his off the charts intelligence intimidating?
Old 04-21-2015, 07:55 PM
n/a

No, Bain Capital bought companies that were in trouble, sold off the assets, and let the workers go. They did not create more jobs than they destroyed.

Romney is extremely rich. He pays a less percentage in Federal income tax than most on TOTV.

Without deflecting the question, can you prove me wrong on either statement?

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.