Cruz will vote for Donald

Old 09-23-2016, 03:23 PM
n/a

Default Cruz will vote for Donald

After bitter battles, Ted Cruz says he will vote for Donald Trump

"After many months of careful consideration, of prayer and searching my own conscience, I have decided that on Election Day, I will vote for the Republican nominee, Donald Trump,"
Old 09-23-2016, 04:03 PM
n/a

Lyin' Ted, the man insulted your wife. She may be cold in bed tonight.

The Villages Florida
Old 09-23-2016, 05:58 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Lyin' Ted, the man insulted your wife. She may be cold in bed tonight.
I'm disappointed in you, Chi.

The country is more important than a family member's dignity.
Old 09-23-2016, 06:24 PM
n/a

Check the post. Feel the pain.

Loyal staffers and longtime fans of Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) were shocked and betrayed Friday afternoon, when Cruz endorsed Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump.

“Profoundly sad day for me,” conservative news host Glenn Beck wrote in a rambling post on Facebook. “Disappointment does not begin to describe my feelings. Maybe it is time to go to the mountains for a while.”
Old 09-23-2016, 07:31 PM
n/a

Ly'in Ted, he insulted su papa. Daddy won't be proud.

“His father was with Lee Harvey Oswald prior to Oswald's being — you know, shot. I mean, the whole thing is ridiculous,” Trump said during a phone interview with Fox News. “What is this, right prior to his being shot, and nobody even brings it up. They don't even talk about that. That was reported, and nobody talks about it.”
“I mean, what was he doing — what was he doing with Lee Harvey Oswald shortly before the death? Before the shooting?” Trump continued. “It’s horrible.”
Old 09-23-2016, 09:55 PM
n/a

Do you think he could dream about running in 2020 if he didn't.

Now Kaisik is finished?

The Oswald story has some truth to it.
Old 09-24-2016, 04:30 AM
n/a

Quote:

Loyal staffers and longtime fans of Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) were shocked and betrayed Friday afternoon, when Cruz endorsed Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump.

“Profoundly sad day for me,” conservative news host Glenn Beck wrote in a rambling post on Facebook. “Disappointment does not begin to describe my feelings. Maybe it is time to go to the mountains for a while.”
Glen Beck??? Beck went off the rail and now gets his fame from an Internet blog. Beck is old news and has lost his credibility.

Cruz is better off late than never. I think the damage to his career has already been done.
Old 09-24-2016, 04:55 AM
n/a

Quote:

So, Beck is not voting for Trump and he absolutely refuses to even consider voting for Hillary, ........soooo.............who's he voting for? He has taken himself out of the equation just like anyone else that is not voting for one of the two. No vote is the same as not voting for Hillary, if you are Trump supporter. Any statement made by a non-voter is a meaningless statement.
Old 09-24-2016, 05:35 AM
n/a

Quote:
So, Beck is not voting for Trump and he absolutely refuses to even consider voting for Hillary, ........soooo.............who's he voting for? He has taken himself out of the equation just like anyone else that is not voting for one of the two. No vote is the same as not voting for Hillary, if you are Trump supporter. Any statement made by a non-voter is a meaningless statement.
You're a fool who is being led by the nose. Go ahead, pick their guy so they can keep robbing the country...and handing you the bill.

The ONLY intelligent vote is a vote against BOTH of those two.
Old 09-24-2016, 05:44 AM
n/a

"Trump said that Rafael Cruz "was with Lee Harvey Oswald" before the assassination of President John F. Kennedy.

The sole "evidence" for this claim is a grainy photograph that shows Oswald with a man who may bear a resemblance to Cruz. But experts tell PolitiFact that the image is too degraded to offer much confidence. At the same time, multiple experts about the world of early 1960s pro-Castro advocacy said they have never seen evidence of Cruz associating with Oswald and consider Trump’s claim implausible at best and ridiculous at worst."

But that's enough information to convict him in the eyes of many. I don't understand why that tactic works with so many. Do many people have a predisposition to think the worse? Or is the safe answer is that there is a very slight chance he is guilty and better safe then sorry.
Old 09-24-2016, 06:02 AM
n/a

Quote:
You're a fool who is being led by the nose. Go ahead, pick their guy so they can keep robbing the country...and handing you the bill.

That's just stupid. Go ahead and vote against them. Your vote is the same as no vote. Useless, just like your blather. You will have no affect whatsoever and no one will remember you or even care if reminded by you.
Old 09-24-2016, 06:29 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest;129***0
"Trump said that Rafael Cruz "was with Lee Harvey Oswald" before the assassination of President John F. Kennedy.

The sole "evidence" for this claim is a grainy photograph that shows Oswald with a man who may bear a resemblance to Cruz. But experts tell PolitiFact that the image is too degraded to offer much confidence. At the same time, multiple experts about the world of early 1960s pro-Castro advocacy said they have never seen evidence of Cruz associating with Oswald and consider Trump’s claim implausible at best and ridiculous at worst."

But that's enough information to convict him in the eyes of many. I don't understand why that tactic works with so many. Do many people have a predisposition to think the worse? Or is the safe answer is that there is a very slight chance he is guilty and better safe then sorry.
Not that grainy, I see the resemblance.

but at this point what difference does it make.

Now when Romney votes for him.................
Old 09-24-2016, 06:54 AM
n/a

Quote:

I know that you have a large following, please use that great power to take the 1st step toward ridding us of the two party system, have all of your constituents vote Trump, then pressure Trump to immediately change his political affiliation to a third party.

The fate of America is in your hands.
Old 09-24-2016, 07:14 AM
n/a

Quote:
I know that you have a large following, please use that great power to take the 1st step toward ridding us of the two party system, have all of your constituents vote Trump, then pressure Trump to immediately change his political affiliation to a third party.

The fate of America is in your hands.
Good one!
Old 09-24-2016, 07:16 AM
n/a

Now, if Kasich will come around to reason, it will make Ohio an easier win for Trump. If he does not come around, then he will be committing political suicide. He might was well change his affiliation to Democrat, if he wishes to stay in politics. That's the tactic that most Repubicans that turn out to be losers, take. Once folks realize they are not true Republicans and quit voting for them, they change to the left party.

Tags
vote, donald, cruz

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.