Cycles of American Political Thought.

Old 01-04-2018, 04:14 PM
n/a

Thumbs up Cycles of American Political Thought.

Cycles of American Political Thought | The Great Courses

The Great Courses has various courses on US and European political thought and history along with scores of other subjects.

Worth a look especially after the TOTV Political Forum closes. Whenever that is. The local libraries might have some of these as well.

I have looked at some of these especially the ones available in local libraries. And especially those on the American Revolution and the Founding Fathers.

They do not help dealing with trolls at all though.
Old 01-04-2018, 05:34 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest

The Great Courses has various courses on US and European political thought and history along with scores of other subjects.

Worth a look especially after the TOTV Political Forum closes. Whenever that is. The local libraries might have some of these as well.

I have looked at some of these especially the ones available in local libraries. And especially those on the American Revolution and the Founding Fathers.

Right -- because you know as much about the Founding Father as Putin.

Old 01-04-2018, 07:43 PM
n/a

Thumbs down

Quote:
Right -- because you know as much about the Founding Father as Putin.

Will not miss the bog creature.
Old 01-04-2018, 07:44 PM
n/a

Quote:

Check out the courses available from the Great Courses.
Old 01-06-2018, 10:24 AM
n/a

Cool

Quote:

Take a look at many of these Great Courses. The ones I have listened to are often very entertaining as well as educational.
Old 01-06-2018, 04:19 PM
n/a

Pseudo-intellectual-sounding title.

Tags
political, courses, thought, closes, totv

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.