Why Trump won

Old 01-01-2017, 10:16 AM
n/a

Default Why Trump won

Brilliant strategy. Even Democrats would have to agree but I hope they don't and continue their old ways at least until the 2018 elections. Happy New to America. MAGA. Caution.

Newt Gingrich: Trumpism explained | Fox News
Old 01-01-2017, 03:50 PM
n/a

Gingrich...really?!

Isn't that the same flaming, ignorant hypocrite that was banging his congressional aide mistress behind his wife's back...while going after Clinton?

Also the guy that had 84 ethical complaints and an almost unprecedented $300,000 sanction...that ended his political career?

Newt Gingrich's Congressional Ethics Scandal Explained | Mother Jones
Quote:

a string of 84 ethics complaints in the House that culminated in a $300,000 sanction.

In short, he used a network of consulting firms, educational institutions, and even a charity for inner-city teens to promote a set of clearly partisan political goals designed to sweep Republicans into power in Washington. Gingrich's web of interconnected organizations formed the early prototype for the multimillion-dollar public and private network he established after leaving public office, known now as "Newt Inc."
Yeah, he's a real winner...and totally believable.
Old 01-01-2017, 03:57 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Brilliant strategy. Even Democrats would have to agree but I hope they don't and continue their old ways at least until the 2018 elections. Happy New to America. MAGA. Caution.

Well it must be true then if Gingrich said it on Fox. You're so silly.

Here are the reasons Trump won. 1) Putin 2) Comey. Case closed.
Old 01-01-2017, 05:20 PM
n/a

Quote:

He won for one reason only. He out promised his opponent with things he cannot possibly deliver. Americans love a free lunch, any politician in office understands that. Rebuild military, don't touch SS or Medicare, start up coal fired power plants and mines, build wall at Mexican border, rebuild our infrastructure, bring back manufacturing, replace Obama care with "something great", and a tax break for all. As a society are we we really that ignorant? I wrote in a name on my ballot as was told my vote was wasted. To vote for either Clinton or Trump was the real wasted vote. IMO
Old 01-01-2017, 07:41 PM
n/a

Quote:
Well it must be true then if Gingrich said it on Fox. You're so silly.

Here are the reasons Trump won. 1) Putin 2) Comey. Case closed.
I absolutely agree with this highly intelligent assessment. Let's hope the progressive party takes this to heart and stays committed to work their plan and plan their work for future elections based on these two criteria.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 01-01-2017, 08:00 PM
n/a

Trump won because he ran a smart campaign and Hillary is a scumbag felon that cheated Bernie.
Old 01-02-2017, 06:35 AM
n/a

Quote:
He won for one reason only. He out promised his opponent with things he cannot possibly deliver. Americans love a free lunch, any politician in office understands that. Rebuild military, don't touch SS or Medicare, start up coal fired power plants and mines, build wall at Mexican border, rebuild our infrastructure, bring back manufacturing, replace Obama care with "something great", and a tax break for all. As a society are we we really that ignorant? I wrote in a name on my ballot as was told my vote was wasted. To vote for either Clinton or Trump was the real wasted vote. IMO
That's what they do...always have...you just figured that out?

Yes, we are...we constantly vote for the two corrupt candidates that the D and R party place in front of us. The ignorant women and minorities are becoming the voting majority...and most of them ARE ignorant.

A vote for the D or R was a wasted vote...so was the write in. Just choose a non D or R already on the ballot and vote for them.
Old 01-02-2017, 06:46 AM
n/a

Quote:
Gingrich...really?!

Isn't that the same flaming, ignorant hypocrite that was banging his congressional aide mistress behind his wife's back...while going after Clinton?

Also the guy that had 84 ethical complaints and an almost unprecedented $300,000 sanction...that ended his political career?

Newt Gingrich's Congressional Ethics Scandal Explained | Mother Jones

Yeah, he's a real winner...and totally believable.
SO, you did not read the link but insisted on getting your little bit of attention. Childish is putting it politely.
Old 01-02-2017, 06:50 AM
n/a

Quote:
I absolutely agree with this highly intelligent assessment. Let's hope the progressive party takes this to heart and stays committed to work their plan and plan their work for future elections based on these two criteria.

Personal Best Regards:
....great idea. They make such great tactical choices, like putting a Muslim as head of the DNC, when America is dealing with Muslim extremists. Couldn't get any better than that. Great idea! Kind of like giving heroin to an addict so he can make his next AA meeting.
Old 01-02-2017, 07:08 AM
n/a

I hear a lot of people attacking Newt Gingrich, but I don't hear anyone refuting what he said.
Old 01-02-2017, 07:31 AM
n/a

Trump won because he was the better MAN.
Old 01-02-2017, 07:45 AM
n/a

Quote:
I hear a lot of people attacking Newt Gingrich, but I don't hear anyone refuting what he said.
That's what the liberals do...they have NO argument so they attack the messenger.
Old 01-02-2017, 07:49 AM
n/a

Quote:
Are you really that ignorant?

How best to refute a persons 'opinion,' than by pointing out that the person spewing their opinion..... is a convicted unethical, hypocritical liar?
Old 01-02-2017, 08:18 AM
n/a

Quote:

How best to refute a persons 'opinion,' than by pointing out that the person spewing their opinion..... is a convicted unethical, hypocritical liar?
NO...that is how women think. If someone EVER said ANYTHING anti woman or minority. Than NOTHING else they EVER say can POSSIBLY be true. Right ladies?

Should we ignore EVERYTHING you say because you get things wrong? Well...in your case...yes.

Nobody knows the truth about EVERYTHING. We ALL think we "know" things that aren't fact. Yes, even I don't know everything.

Each case, each statement, should be taken as a separate entity and judged accordingly.

THIS, your flawed thinking, is why women shouldn't be in important positions of power. They don't come equipped with the logic skills to be objective. Their emotions override logic. They suffer flawed conclusions.
Old 01-02-2017, 08:54 AM
n/a

Quote:

You proved the point. No debate, just attack the messenger. But, don't worry about it. No one expects anything different from you.

Tags
ways, maga, caution, america, elections

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.