On Day One!!!

On Day One!!!

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors




















» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
 
 
Thread Tools
On Day One!!!
  #1  
Old 07-29-2017, 03:05 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default On Day One!!!

The Trumpanzee promised on Day One of his term, he would repeal and replace Obamacare with something great. He promised a wall would be built on our southern border and Mexico would pay for it. He promised tax reform.

LIES.

Trumpanzee supporters are looking mighty stupid (and deplorable) as they still believe his lies.

  #2  
Old 07-29-2017, 04:41 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
The Trumpanzee promised on Day One of his term, he would repeal and replace Obamacare with something great. He promised a wall would be built on our southern border and Mexico would pay for it. He promised tax reform.

LIES.

Trumpanzee supporters are looking mighty stupid (and deplorable) as they still believe his lies.
The ironical silver lining of course, is that although intelligent people already knew they were lies...at least they've been proved to be lies and haven't come to pass.
Sponsored Links
  #3  
Old 07-29-2017, 07:18 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
The ironical silver lining of course, is that although intelligent people already knew they were lies...at least they've been proved to be lies and haven't come to pass.
Donald Trump is hardly known for his honesty. How long did he claim that Obama was born in Kenya?

Donald Trump’s birther tweets, in order.
  #4  
Old 07-29-2017, 07:27 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Donald Trump is hardly known for his honesty. How long did he claim that Obama was born in Kenya?

Donald Trump’s birther tweets, in order.
It's often hard to tell when Chump is purposely lying (meaning he actually knows the truth)...or is simply showing off his low, man-child IQ.
  #5  
Old 07-29-2017, 07:37 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Don't be absurd. He never promised any of those things would happen on day one.
  #6  
Old 07-29-2017, 08:33 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

I forgot a couple of promises:

Trump promised to label China as a currency manipulator on Day One. Hasn't happened yet.

Promised to get US out of the Trans Pacific Partnership on Day One.

Said on Day One that he would renotiate NAFTA.

More lies!
  #7  
Old 07-29-2017, 08:41 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
The Trumpanzee promised on Day One of his term, he would repeal and replace Obamacare with something great. He promised a wall would be built on our southern border and Mexico would pay for it. He promised tax reform.

LIES.

Trumpanzee supporters are looking mighty stupid (and deplorable) as they still believe his lies.
He did say he would start on Day One on these things--

Donald Trump's promises for day one of his presidency – video | US news | The Guardian
  #8  
Old 07-30-2017, 04:30 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Supporters have their head in the sand, they don't want to be reminded of what came out of his mouth, for them, that is fake news. I really thought Trumpers would finally get smart, guess that is not going to happen!
  #9  
Old 07-30-2017, 05:04 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

"On Day One" Trump detractors portray him as "do nothing president" Democrats along with Deep State continue their attempts to obstruct pending legislation.

However a president has other authority and the power he wields in other departments concerning finance, immigration the internet, drugs, etc are making headway and moving this economy.

Trump's staff have made advances in undoing Obama's expansion of eligibility for overtime, financial regulators dropped efforts to tighten restriction on bankers pay and the Interior Department signaled it would rescind proposed rules on oil and gas fracking on federal lands Trump announced the restriction on transgender serving in the military (how can an emotionally confused individual serve in a combat zone?)

Trump has reversed a substantial % of Obama phone and pen edicts ...and the beat goes on

No president ever experienced resistance (obstruction) as has Trump. He is a warrior and he will push forward with his agenda one way or another.

Honestly I am tired of the chaos and division. Some indeed is brought on by Trump himself. However the majority of the blame goes to Schumer and company...as a taxpayer I resent paying Democrats salaries for sitting around sucking on their pacifiers

Personal Best Regards:
  #10  
Old 07-30-2017, 02:43 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Don't be absurd. He never promised any of those things would happen on day one.
You are exactly right. He promised to start working on doing those things. When someone has a house built, it takes more than one day. DUH

At the time, he had NO idea just how obstructive the left could be. Unfortunately, he has had one h*** of a lesson in just that. Can't exclude those on the right, either, that continually fight him tooth and nail on every little thing.
  #11  
Old 07-30-2017, 02:49 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubicon View Post
"On Day One" Trump detractors portray him as "do nothing president" Democrats along with Deep State continue their attempts to obstruct pending legislation.

However a president has other authority and the power he wields in other departments concerning finance, immigration the internet, drugs, etc are making headway and moving this economy.

Trump's staff have made advances in undoing Obama's expansion of eligibility for overtime, financial regulators dropped efforts to tighten restriction on bankers pay and the Interior Department signaled it would rescind proposed rules on oil and gas fracking on federal lands Trump announced the restriction on transgender serving in the military (how can an emotionally confused individual serve in a combat zone?)

Trump has reversed a substantial % of Obama phone and pen edicts ...and the beat goes on

No president ever experienced resistance (obstruction) as has Trump. He is a warrior and he will push forward with his agenda one way or another.

Honestly I am tired of the chaos and division. Some indeed is brought on by Trump himself. However the majority of the blame goes to Schumer and company...as a taxpayer I resent paying Democrats salaries for sitting around sucking on their pacifiers

Personal Best Regards:
Trump is a whiner.
The Villages Florida

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
  #12  
Old 07-30-2017, 02:51 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
The Trumpanzee promised on Day One of his term, he would repeal and replace Obamacare with something great. He promised a wall would be built on our southern border and Mexico would pay for it. He promised tax reform.

LIES.

Trumpanzee supporters are looking mighty stupid (and deplorable) as they still believe his lies.
Amazing! Absolutely amazing! What part of a work in progress do you NOT understand? Apparently, nothing. Why are bids currently being taken on building the wall? How many times have proposes been made to begin to repeal Obamacare that have been shot down? Why are there people currently working on tax reform? Do you think that all this happens like it did with Samantha (I Live With Jeannie...the old TV program)?

I guess when you tell someone that you will make dinner you are LYING if it is not immediately on the table as soon as you say it; or do you just chunk stuff at the table still frozen and raw?
  #13  
Old 07-30-2017, 02:53 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
"On Day One" Trump detractors portray him as "do nothing president" Democrats along with Deep State continue their attempts to obstruct pending legislation.

However a president has other authority and the power he wields in other departments concerning finance, immigration the internet, drugs, etc are making headway and moving this economy.

Trump's staff have made advances in undoing Obama's expansion of eligibility for overtime, financial regulators dropped efforts to tighten restriction on bankers pay and the Interior Department signaled it would rescind proposed rules on oil and gas fracking on federal lands Trump announced the restriction on transgender serving in the military (how can an emotionally confused individual serve in a combat zone?)

Trump has reversed a substantial % of Obama phone and pen edicts ...and the beat goes on

No president ever experienced resistance (obstruction) as has Trump. He is a warrior and he will push forward with his agenda one way or another.

Honestly I am tired of the chaos and division. Some indeed is brought on by Trump himself. However the majority of the blame goes to Schumer and company...as a taxpayer I resent paying Democrats salaries for sitting around sucking on their pacifiers

Personal Best Regards:

  #14  
Old 07-30-2017, 03:04 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Rome wasn't built in a day. First Trump has the task to dismantle ,untangle and redirected the mess that Obama left. He has to do this without the help of much of Washington because they are part of the problem.

Concurrently he has to work to move his agenda along . He has made every effort to do what he promised . His detractors know if he succeeds he will likely get a second 4 year term.

Hence I don't care about day one because my focus is on what occurs and why the next 3.5 years.

Golfers often lament "that was an ugly way to get a par but then the score card doesn't know the difference" I don't care how Trump gets there I am watching results.

Personal Best Regards:
  #15  
Old 07-30-2017, 03:12 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Trump is a whiner.
The Villages Florida

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Very amusing. The problem is that Donald John Trump does not seem to be able to work with much of anyone. It is his way or nothing.
 

Tags
day, tax

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:17 PM.