Democratic dinosaurs ....poll

Old 03-03-2017, 07:19 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Think about this hard... how many Democrats that you know that do not fall into one of these three categories...

Pot smokers,
Gay, includes bi
On public assistance, not plain medicare.

The party only survives by giving stuff, $ or pot. And of course much of the money they give goes to pot. Therefore the feds feed the drug cartels, just as Obama gave cash to terrorists.
Typical right wing redneck buffoon, doesn't have a clue.
Old 03-03-2017, 07:20 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave harris View Post
Typical right wing redneck buffoon, doesn't have a clue.
Statistics don't lie... Google it
Old 03-03-2017, 07:47 AM
n/a

Quote:
Think about this hard... how many Democrats that you know that do not fall into one of these three categories...

Pot smokers,
Gay, includes bi

The party only survives by giving stuff, $ or pot. And of course much of the money they give goes to pot. Therefore the feds feed the drug cartels, just as Obama gave cash to terrorists.
I know many democrats and I don't think that any of them fall into these categories. I don't like it when my friends on the left resort to this kind of nonsense when discussing our political differences and I really don't like it when fellow conservatives stoop to the same level.

We'll never have rational conversations if this kind of name calling continues.

I think that Speaker Ryan said it best after police officers were gunned down in Dallas last year.

“We are all stunned by the events last night in Dallas. We are all outraged. An attack on the people who protect us is an attack on all of us.
“Our hearts are with the Dallas Police Department. Our hearts are with the victims, and especially with their loved ones. They wear the badge too. I know that to be a cop's wife or a cop's husband is to prepare for the worst, but who could fathom such horror as this.
“There is no cause or context in which this violence—this kind of terror—is justified. None at all.
“There will be a temptation to let our anger harden our divisions. Let’s not let that happen. There’s going to be a temptation to let our anger send us further into our corners. Let’s not let that happen. That script is just easy to write—it’s too predictable. Let’s defy those predictions.
“A few perpetrators of evil do not represent us. They do not control us. The blame lies with the people who committed these vicious acts, and no one else. And as the president rightfully said, justice will be done.
“We also have to let the healing be done as well. This has been a long week for our country. It’s been a long month for America. We have seen terrible, terrible senseless things.
“Every member of this body—every Republican and every Democrat—wants to see less gun violence. Every member of this body wants a world in which people feel safe regardless of the color of their skin. And that’s not how people are feeling these days.
“Sometimes we disagree on how to get there. Sometimes we disagree passionately on how to get there. But in having this debate, let’s not lose sight of the values that unite us. Let’s not lose sight in our common humanity.
“The values that brought those protesters to the streets in Dallas, the values that brought those protesters to the streets in Washington last night—respect, decency, compassion, humanity. If we lose these fundamental things, what’s left?
“We need to take a moment here. For reflection, for thought, for prayer, for justice, for action. Right now, let’s let justice be done, and let’s also let some healing occur, too.”

I hear President Trump and Speaker Ryan calling for us to work together to solve our problems and make this a better place. I think that eventually many democrats and liberals will come along, but not if we continue to call names back and forth.
Old 03-03-2017, 08:33 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Winston O Boogie jr View Post
I know many democrats and I don't think that any of them fall into these categories. I don't like it when my friends on the left resort to this kind of nonsense when discussing our political differences and I really don't like it when fellow conservatives stoop to the same level.

We'll never have rational conversations if this kind of name calling continues.

I think that Speaker Ryan said it best after police officers were gunned down in Dallas last year.

“We are all stunned by the events last night in Dallas. We are all outraged. An attack on the people who protect us is an attack on all of us.
“Our hearts are with the Dallas Police Department. Our hearts are with the victims, and especially with their loved ones. They wear the badge too. I know that to be a cop's wife or a cop's husband is to prepare for the worst, but who could fathom such horror as this.
“There is no cause or context in which this violence—this kind of terror—is justified. None at all.
“There will be a temptation to let our anger harden our divisions. Let’s not let that happen. There’s going to be a temptation to let our anger send us further into our corners. Let’s not let that happen. That script is just easy to write—it’s too predictable. Let’s defy those predictions.
“A few perpetrators of evil do not represent us. They do not control us. The blame lies with the people who committed these vicious acts, and no one else. And as the president rightfully said, justice will be done.
“We also have to let the healing be done as well. This has been a long week for our country. It’s been a long month for America. We have seen terrible, terrible senseless things.
“Every member of this body—every Republican and every Democrat—wants to see less gun violence. Every member of this body wants a world in which people feel safe regardless of the color of their skin. And that’s not how people are feeling these days.
“Sometimes we disagree on how to get there. Sometimes we disagree passionately on how to get there. But in having this debate, let’s not lose sight of the values that unite us. Let’s not lose sight in our common humanity.
“The values that brought those protesters to the streets in Dallas, the values that brought those protesters to the streets in Washington last night—respect, decency, compassion, humanity. If we lose these fundamental things, what’s left?
“We need to take a moment here. For reflection, for thought, for prayer, for justice, for action. Right now, let’s let justice be done, and let’s also let some healing occur, too.”

I hear President Trump and Speaker Ryan calling for us to work together to solve our problems and make this a better place. I think that eventually many democrats and liberals will come along, but not if we continue to call names back and forth.
Please confirm you don't know villagers that are pot smokers and lefties?
Old 03-03-2017, 09:42 AM
n/a

Quote:
Statistics don't lie... Google it
I'm surprised you can GET some of the raw numbers you can...they're SO damning to the minorities.

ANY reasonable person would look at the numbers and say..."what is wrong with these people?" But we don't...we make excuses for them instead. We promote having more of them, when they NEED to be neutered and spayed. HALF of them are on welfare. They destroy everywhere they go. Name 1 highly diversified place you'd want to call home. You moved to "Whiteville" and you preach for diversity? Are you kidding me?
Old 03-03-2017, 09:43 AM
n/a

Quote:
Please confirm you don't know villagers that are pot smokers and lefties?
So, no conservatives are dopies, your head is you know where. They are dopies, gay, tans, alcoholics, womanizers ect. Your hero trump is one of them.
Old 03-03-2017, 11:40 AM
n/a

Quote:
Liberals are lying scum, always sighting the exception and then pointing it out like an ahole...like the smoker that says "but my uncle lived to be 100 years old and smoked a carton a day "

The are aholes!

Ya nailed that one!

Old 03-03-2017, 12:09 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by affald View Post
Boom nailed that perfectly with actual truth.
You are talking to yourself, you know that, don't you?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Old 03-03-2017, 12:36 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi-Town View Post
You are talking to yourself, you know that, don't you?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Boom, you missed the point again...lol
Old 03-03-2017, 12:39 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave harris View Post
So, no conservatives are dopies, your head is you know where. They are dopies, gay, tans, alcoholics, womanizers ect. Your hero trump is one of them.
Boom, you too missed the point. Who said "all" or "every", only an ahole like you and your liberal buddies.

Take reading comprehension 101 for seniors.
Old 03-03-2017, 02:37 PM
n/a

Quote:

Ya nailed that one!

Simply another attempt...at copying your superiors.

Have you ever had an original thought?

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 03-04-2017, 01:12 AM
n/a

Default how many morons believe this drivel....

Quote:

Pot smokers,
Gay, includes bi

you have no idea of what "most" democrats think, or do, or are in favor of.....you are an ostrich with his/her head in the sand ignoring reality and, btw, have you taken your meds today?
what medications are you on?.jpg
Old 03-04-2017, 11:52 AM
n/a

Quote:
Simply another attempt...at copying your superiors.

Have you ever had an original thought?

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
And you are a legend in your OWN mind...........
Old 03-04-2017, 12:08 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by wjboyer1 View Post
you have no idea of what "most" democrats think, or do, or are in favor of.....you are an ostrich with his/her head in the sand ignoring reality and, btw, have you taken your meds today?
Attachment 66435
Face reality , you lost. Working America overwhelmingly loves Trump.

But you may feel free to suck Gay co(k, smoke pot, etc. Because most liberal independent voters love Trump too.

Don't worry Trump will defend your right to be cuckold. Lol

Tags
pot, party, majority, survives, stuff

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.