Democratic incompetence; two in one place!!!

Old 02-07-2017, 11:31 AM
n/a

Default Democratic incompetence; two in one place!!!

Pelosi and Waters!!!

Please somebody from either side of the aisle explain to me what kind of people re-elect such known incompetence time and time again.

Neither one have any idea what the he11 they are talking about.

Disgraces to their party, their race and their gender.

Classic models of the panic struck crony establishment.
Democrats can most surely do better than this. Or are these the only ones left dumb enough to take on the crony jobs?

CONFUSION: Nancy Pelosi says 'Seen nothing I can work with President Bush on' - The American MirrorThe American Mirror

Let us wait and see to what subject this thread gets hijacked into!
Old 02-07-2017, 01:05 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Pelosi and Waters!!!

Please somebody from either side of the aisle explain to me what kind of people re-elect such known incompetence time and time again.

Democrats can most surely do better than this. Or are these the only ones left dumb enough to take on the crony jobs?

CONFUSION: Nancy Pelosi says 'Seen nothing I can work with President Bush on' - The American MirrorThe American Mirror

Why would anyone hijack a thread with AMERICAN MIRROR as its basis. That alone disqualifies anything serious.

Not a fan of either Pelosi or Watters...actually cannot stand either one.

But you link to a site that reported the Ohio State attack as done by gun when it was not and once actually proclaimed Canadian PM Justin Trudeau was the illegitimate lovechild of Cuban dictator Fidel Castro.

MYSTERY: Is Canada PM Justin Trudeau son of Fidel Castro? - The American MirrorThe American Mirror

'Shooting' reported at Ohio State - a gun-free campus - The American MirrorThe American Mirror
Old 02-07-2017, 03:27 PM
n/a

Quote:
Pelosi and Waters!!!

LEFT coast. Need I say anymore?
Old 02-07-2017, 05:17 PM
n/a

Quote:
Why would anyone hijack a thread with AMERICAN MIRROR as its basis. That alone disqualifies anything serious.
That's easy to answer.

It simply exhibits what type of fake and lying news...avid Chump cultists are addicted to.

They literally (exactly like Bannon), want to see what happens when anarchy and hate...destroys this great nation.

Who is Stephen Bannon? Donald Trump's campaign chief and Breitbart News boss
Quote:

John Weaver, a Republican political consultant who was John Kasich’s chief strategist, tweeted: “The racist, fascist extreme right is represented footsteps from the Oval Office. Be very vigilant America.”

Dan Pfeiffer, former senior adviser to President Barack Obama, noted: “Nation exhales because white nationalist only gets second most influential job in White House.”

The day after Trump implemented his controversial travel ban which affected seven Muslim-majority countries, Bannon was given a seat on the US’s National Security Council.

It wouldn't surprise me in the least to learn that it's Bannon...that actually has secret ties to Russia.

That would actually explain a lot...in Trump's inability to criticize Putin.
Old 02-07-2017, 06:13 PM
n/a

PeLugosi and Waters. Proves that there is no intelligence requirement to represent the LEFT coast.

Waters said Putin invaded Korea, instead of the Crimea. What a 'tard!

Tags
models, time, place, incompetence;, democratic

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.