Democratic Post for conversation

Old 07-24-2010, 02:14 PM
n/a

Default Democratic Post for conversation

This post is to air concerns that Democrats in The Villages face everyday. Please, no Right Wing mud slinging. There are many other posts you can rant in. Just leave this one to the liberal thinking folks.

Their are over 25,000 registered democrats in The Villages. We have a voice and must step up. Don't let the aggressive posts of the wrong side bluff you off this site. We have a right to be here and should be allowed to demonstrate the free speech we are afforded in the US Constitution. Yes the right will be loud and disrespectful, just do not reply to their taunts and threats. Keep focused on defending our right to speak without persecution.
Old 07-24-2010, 03:02 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lou Card View Post
This post is to air concerns that Democrats in The Villages face everyday. Please, no Right Wing mud slinging. There are many other posts you can rant in. Just leave this one to the liberal thinking folks.

Their are over 25,000 registered democrats in The Villages. We have a voice and must step up. Don't let the aggressive posts of the wrong side bluff you off this site. We have a right to be here and should be allowed to demonstrate the free speech we are afforded in the US Constitution. Yes the right will be loud and disrespectful, just do not reply to their taunts and threats. Keep focused on defending our right to speak without persecution.
I WILL POST ON WHATEVER THREAD I WISH !!!!

The PERSECUTION card being played now...poor baby...this is one thread I hope everyone posts on.

Who do you think you are ?

I also caution you on trying to make one party the angel and the other the devil...it NEVER works and you will certainly eat your immature words !~
Old 07-24-2010, 03:18 PM
n/a

please see response in-line:

Quote:

* have you no room for those who are independent thinkers or those who lean to the moderate center? do you want them to go somewhere else to post their concerns and thoughts?

Their are over 25,000 registered democrats in The Villages. We have a voice and must step up.
* as far as i can tell, the conservative thinkers and posters have been waiting for that voice or those voices to step up...lurking and not posting does not generate debate from which we ALL can learn.

Don't let the aggressive posts of the wrong side bluff you off this site.
* sir, there is NO WRONG side...regardless of what YOU think!

We have a right to be here and should be allowed to demonstrate the free speech we are afforded in the US Constitution.
*have you or any other left-thinking poster been denied the opportunity to voice your opinion[s] here? perhaps some of the posters to whom you refer are converts to the other side due to their disappointment with the current administration...and thus, do not have a good word or thought to post.

Yes the right will be loud and disrespectful, just do not reply to their taunts and threats. Keep focused on defending our right to speak without persecution.
* disrespectful, taunting, and threatening posts are not permitted on totv; those posts will be deleted. now, persecution, on the other hand, might be fun to try! let the discourse begin! give us a thought, lou card!
Get Rid of Incumbent Politicians
Old 07-24-2010, 03:21 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucco View Post
I WILL POST ON WHATEVER THREAD I WISH !!!!

The PERSECUTION card being played now...poor baby...this is one thread I hope everyone posts on.

Who do you think you are ?

I also caution you on trying to make one party the angel and the other the devil...it NEVER works and you will certainly eat your immature words !~
I said please, but there is no words understood by some obnoxious people of this world. You are a sad little excuse for a human when one says please leave me alone and you find critical insults even for that. I think that defines BULLY.
What to you have in mind for your next move. I would not put violence past you. Hear me when I say I have a right to be on the blog and you will not run me off. Continue to make a fool of yourself with your negativity if you wish, but this is a discussion site and not your personal RED NECK Platform and you will not discourage me from posting my political concerns here.
Old 07-24-2010, 03:24 PM
n/a

Is that part of the lesson you learned from reading the Sermon on the Mount Lou Card?
Old 07-24-2010, 03:34 PM
n/a

Quote:
I said please, but there is no words understood by some obnoxious people of this world. You are a sad little excuse for a human when one says please leave me alone and you find critical insults even for that. I think that defines BULLY.
What to you have in mind for your next move. I would not put violence past you. Hear me when I say I have a right to be on the blog and you will not run me off. Continue to make a fool of yourself with your negativity if you wish, but this is a discussion site and not your personal RED NECK Platform and you will not discourage me from posting my political concerns here.

You are truly twisted.
Old 07-24-2010, 03:50 PM
n/a

Quote:
you previously wrote:
"Yes the right will be loud and disrespectful, just do not reply to their taunts and threats."

is whats good for the goose not also good for the gander? where was your soft voice and respect, loucard? you're not making it easy to have a meaningful discussion! or maybe you are just trolling. if you are, your posts are really good for a laugh. thanx

Get Rid of Incumbent Politicians
Old 07-24-2010, 04:46 PM
n/a

Default Okay My Friend

Quote:

Lou you finally did it. You are so far gone on using intelligence, fairness and logic that this will probably be my last response to your posts because of your pathetic attitude about the politics, religion, the America we love and just plain common sense.

Good Bye

Old 07-24-2010, 05:06 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
Lou you finally did it. You are so far gone on using intelligence, fairness and logic that this will probably be my last response to your posts because of your pathetic attitude about the politics, religion, the America we love and just plain common sense.

Good Bye

LOUCARD was greeted warmly on this forum and misinterpreted that greeting as some sort of nod to go on the attack, without discussing issues.

I will ignore him also except if he comes to some kind of sense and will discuss ISSUES and not simply attack
Old 07-24-2010, 05:22 PM
n/a

I've been gone for a while, what with the new (old, but now direct instead of by contract) job and wedding preparations and THIS was the first thread I saw.

Just.. Wow...
Old 07-24-2010, 06:18 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by djplong View Post
I've been gone for a while, what with the new (old, but now direct instead of by contract) job and wedding preparations and THIS was the first thread I saw.

Just.. Wow...
LouCards returned to the blog like a "seminar poster" by claiming to have been a Republican in the past and only now seeing the "evil", so to speak, of the Conservative point of view. The facade didn't hold up in his very first attempt at this tactic.

Now he wants an thread devoted to a Democrat agenda discussion without contradiction from the opposition. He said he wants "Democratic Posters", but that's a misnomer when he really means Democrat.

Well, I for one will leave you to this thread, Lou, and good luck in your search for "friends" of a like mind of political discrimination.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.