Democrats golf cart parade

Old 09-23-2016, 10:59 AM
n/a

Default Democrats golf cart parade

Was at LSL last night and saw the parade go by. Surprisingly large turnout, and everybody was enjoying themselves.

The Villages Florida

The Villages Florida
Old 09-23-2016, 11:05 AM
n/a

Thanks for the great pictures. It shows that not all the Villagers are not taken in by The Trumpanzee.
Old 09-23-2016, 11:09 AM
n/a

There go the rest of the fools...the first group were in the Trump parade.

It's the party system that is corrupt. The D and R parties must go. That's where the damage is done.
Old 09-23-2016, 11:12 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
There go the rest of the fools...the first group were in the Trump parade.

It's the party system that is corrupt. The D and R parties must go. That's where the damage is done.

And what do you propose ?
Old 09-23-2016, 12:16 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickeyD View Post
And what do you propose ?
Ah...ENDING the two party D and R system? Isn't that what I said? It's a corruption clearinghouse.

You DON'T HAVE to have a plan to fix something that's broken when you KNOW it's broken, you just have to stop using it until it's fixed.

The problem with ANY government is it attracts psychopaths. THAT is what you have to keep out of governments...the psychopaths who want more and more money and power.

WE have the power to stop them...stop voting for any D or R...it's THAT simple. Tell your family and friends, they're BOTH too evil this election...so vote for ANYONE other than the D or R candidate. We'll get a run-off and we can choose from there.

You just give it away, you waste your vote on another 4 years of corruption with either the D or R.
Old 09-23-2016, 12:57 PM
n/a

Quote:
Thanks for the great pictures. It shows that not all the Villagers are not taken in by The Trumpanzee.
The minority report about a minority representation in TV is duly noted!
Old 09-23-2016, 02:58 PM
n/a

Thumbs down

And not a word in the Happy Biased Villages Daily Sun!!! Think maybe the reporters were given none marching orders from the Developer???
Old 09-23-2016, 03:02 PM
n/a

Quote:
The minority report about a minority representation in TV is duly noted!
I didn't see any minorities...thankfully!
Old 09-23-2016, 03:04 PM
n/a

Can't help but noticing that all the subjects portrayed by the photos were of gays. Not that there is anything wrong with people living their own lifestyles, but it does seem to answer the question of who and why they would vote for Hillary. Trump's just too much man for these women.

By the way, not to change the subject but Cruz just announced that he is going to vote for Trump. Another reluctant that has seen the light.
Old 09-23-2016, 03:05 PM
n/a

Quote:
I didn't see any minorities...thankfully!
All I saw was minorities. They were all gays.
Old 09-23-2016, 03:09 PM
n/a

Quote:
Ah...ENDING the two party D and R system? Isn't that what I said? It's a corruption clearinghouse.

You DON'T HAVE to have a plan to fix something that's broken when you KNOW it's broken, you just have to stop using it until it's fixed.

The problem with ANY government is it attracts psychopaths. THAT is what you have to keep out of governments...the psychopaths who want more and more money and power.

WE have the power to stop them...stop voting for any D or R...it's THAT simple. Tell your family and friends, they're BOTH too evil this election...so vote for ANYONE other than the D or R candidate. We'll get a run-off and we can choose from there.

You just give it away, you waste your vote on another 4 years of corruption with either the D or R.
What a dumb @ss! Lots of complaints with no solutions. You will solve all your problems by not voting. What to go. What a smart idea..............NOT!
Old 09-23-2016, 03:18 PM
n/a

Let's see, there are 157, 000 residents in The Villages.
18, 000 are registered Democrat voters. What is that, about one out of ten is a Democrat? More than I thought. The Villages is definitely going down hill fast.

ALL THE DEMOCRATS are minorities here.
Old 09-23-2016, 03:31 PM
n/a

Quote:
What a dumb @ss! Lots of complaints with no solutions. You will solve all your problems by not voting. What to go. What a smart idea..............NOT!
If you can't read...how do you type?

Nobody said not to vote, I said don't vote for a D or R. Pick ANYONE at random as long as it's not a D or R and you'll be BETTER off than if ANY D or R gets elected. The whole two party system is corrupt to the bone. We need to take the power away from them. That is how you do it, at least for now, until they infiltrate everything. STOP voting for them. Because "your guy" is just as bad as "their guy"...really.
Old 09-23-2016, 03:32 PM
n/a

Quote:
Dear Guest: I will indeed vote but also know that it really doesn't matter. It is clear that the political ruling class own the vote via the Electoral College. They have already made it known that they believe Hillary the better choice because she will go along with their globalist intent. I am including both Republicans and Democrats

Most of those voters in favor of Trump recognize that reality and had hoped Trump's election would have first pierced this political elitist bubble and then removed it.

Its clear given the actions of the FBI, IRS DOJ, Congress, etc that our government is out of control ignores "we the people" and does not believe it has any accountability

The FBI covered Hillary's malfeasances instead of making the recommendation to the DOJ that sh be indicted. There was more evidence and more serious breaches in Hillary's e-mail scandal, Clinton foundation etc then Nixon's Watergate scandal Heck Nixon was a piker next to Hillary. The IRS broke on law after another concerning its treatment of conservatives who sought tax exempt status and people just blinked and then deflated

American ignore these abuses at their great peril

Personal Best Regards:
Old 09-23-2016, 03:50 PM
n/a

Quote:
If you can't read...how do you type?

Nobody said not to vote, I said don't vote for a D or R. Pick ANYONE at random as long as it's not a D or R and you'll be BETTER off than if ANY D or R gets elected. The whole two party system is corrupt to the bone. We need to take the power away from them. That is how you do it, at least for now, until they infiltrate everything. STOP voting for them. Because "your guy" is just as bad as "their guy"...really.
You're retarded. You are entitled to your opinion, but it would be a bit more interesting IF you had a clue what you were saying. Forget it. You need help.

Tags
parade, turnout, surprisingly, large, enjoying

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.