The Dem's Response

Old 09-18-2008, 06:53 PM
n/a

Default The Dem's Response

http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalra...nopoulo-2.html
Old 09-18-2008, 07:33 PM
n/a

On the assumption that you posted this as a political plus for your party, my take on it is that it is sad that this kind of news would be considered a plus that our Congress would stay at work during a crisis..not a criticism of you...just congress.

How nice to stay at work !
Old 09-18-2008, 07:54 PM
n/a

Default what more

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucco View Post
On the assumption that you posted this as a political plus for your party, my take on it is that it is sad that this kind of news would be considered a plus that our Congress would stay at work during a crisis..not a criticism of you...just congress.

Bucco my friend....what more do you want from them! Everyone complains about them taking a vacation...then they decide to stay and yet more complaining.....what do you want them to do Bucco...

you are on the fence....what would make you come to the greener side???
Old 09-18-2008, 08:09 PM
n/a

Quote:

Bucco...somewhere in these threads someone posted that the Dems were going to run away and go on vacation. So when I saw this I posted it.
Old 09-18-2008, 08:18 PM
n/a

First of all, my post was NOT a criticism of the Democratic party...both parties are all the same despite your thinking that one is holier than the other...but was not a critique of your party.

It was meant as a tongue in cheek comment on our government.....gee you guys really love that party...never thought would have to defend myself on this one

If you read that they were going to run away and leave, it is probably because they have done it, and Harry Reid said as much about two days ago...and that is not a criticism of them either...there is no doubt that if there was political advantage to be had, the Republicans would do the same thing.

Just understand....unlike you guys, I do not worship any party whatsoever...yes, registered Republican now and have been since about 75 or 76....had been a Democrat since I first registered in 1960.
Old 09-18-2008, 08:31 PM
n/a

Quote:
First of all, my post was NOT a criticism of the Democratic party...both parties are all the same despite your thinking that one is holier than the other...but was not a critique of your party.

It was meant as a tongue in cheek comment on our government.....gee you guys really love that party...never thought would have to defend myself on this one

If you read that they were going to run away and leave, it is probably because they have done it, and Harry Reid said as much about two days ago...and that is not a criticism of them either...there is no doubt that if there was political advantage to be had, the Republicans would do the same thing.

Just understand....unlike you guys, I do not worship any party whatsoever...yes, registered Republican now and have been since about 75 or 76....had been a Democrat since I first registered in 1960.
Bucco...sitting here with an ice pack on my knee its a little crazy out there. Somebody posted Barney Frank should be put in jail. Its all Clinton's fault...Harry Reid. Just nuts. And then I made the mistake of looking at a mutual fund....I have to take a couple extra Vicodin....

What will tomorrow bring? Maybe this crisis will make them work together but I wouldn't hold my breath.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.