Desierto (2016) movie review.

Old 02-15-2017, 10:29 PM
n/a

Thumbs up Desierto (2016) movie review.

Desierto (2016) - Rotten Tomatoes

It is about an evil vigilante gunning down illegal aliens while they are trying to finish their journey across the Mexican-American border.

I know this will get political so I am putting it here. And it is a political movie.
Old 02-16-2017, 06:12 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Desierto (2016) - Rotten Tomatoes

It is about an evil vigilante gunning down illegal aliens while they are trying to finish their journey across the Mexican-American border.

I know this will get political so I am putting it here. And it is a political movie.
"Evil"...for protecting his country? They ARE invading...
Old 02-16-2017, 08:25 AM
n/a

Quote:
"Evil"...for protecting his country? They ARE invading...
Someone who kills people for trying to cross a border only for the reason of looking for a better economic life is evil. And this actor plays his character quite well as a rotten scoundrel.
Old 02-16-2017, 09:01 AM
n/a

I guess liberals have a different spin on National Security than the rest of us. If someone breaks into your home, do you assist them by cooking them a meal and drawing them a bath? Not me, I shoot their @ss. If that is evil, then what do you call those that break into your home to commit a crime such as rape, grand larceny or even murder? Same thing applies to invaders to our country. Our borders should be protected, by guns and mines if necessary. If someone wants to come into my home, they ring the bell or knock and ask permission. Same thing should pertain to those wishing entry to my country. If you don't believe as I do, then leave your doors open all the time and see if you don't change your mind eventually.
Old 02-16-2017, 01:20 PM
n/a

Quote:
Someone who kills people for trying to cross a border only for the reason of looking for a better economic life is evil. And this actor plays his character quite well as a rotten scoundrel.
But that's NOT why they're here...they think this land is theirs, it was stolen from them, they want to live here as Hispanics...they are invading.

Quote:
I guess liberals have a different spin on National Security than the rest of us. If someone breaks into your home, do you assist them by cooking them a meal and drawing them a bath? Not me, I shoot their @ss. If that is evil, then what do you call those that break into your home to commit a crime such as rape, grand larceny or even murder? Same thing applies to invaders to our country. Our borders should be protected, by guns and mines if necessary. If someone wants to come into my home, they ring the bell or knock and ask permission. Same thing should pertain to those wishing entry to my country. If you don't believe as I do, then leave your doors open all the time and see if you don't change your mind eventually.
I don't know why liberals don't get that analogy...maybe because most of them haven't worked for what they have and most have nothing of value to protect.
Old 02-16-2017, 01:31 PM
n/a

Quote:
Sounds like North Korea to me. With total control of the press in the hands of a madman.

Very few of the illegal immigrants comment any crimes at all except being an illegal immigrant.
Old 02-16-2017, 04:32 PM
n/a

Quote:
Sounds like North Korea to me. With total control of the press in the hands of a madman.

Very few of the illegal immigrants comment any crimes at all except being an illegal immigrant.
ILLEGAL ALIENS, emphasis on "ILLEGAL." Illegal as in against the law, breaking the law, a criminal, outlaw, etc. Invaders should be warned with signs and violators shot.
Old 02-16-2017, 04:33 PM
n/a

Quote:
But that's NOT why they're here...they think this land is theirs, it was stolen from them, they want to live here as Hispanics...they are invading.

I don't know why liberals don't get that analogy...maybe because most of them haven't worked for what they have and most have nothing of value to protect.
Probably right, although I will just go with the idea that they are STUPID.

Tags
movie, political, review, desierto

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.