Dictator Obama Issues New Threat to Supreme Court over ObamaCare

Old 05-03-2012, 04:40 PM
n/a

Default Dictator Obama Issues New Threat to Supreme Court over ObamaCare

Quote:
In his latest display of his full USA federal government dictatorship over both the American people and the former co-branches of government, Dictator Obama is warning the Supreme Court to either rule in his favor or face severe consequences.

Fox News’ Martha McCallum advised Thursday that the Obama Administration has been quietly sending missives to the Supreme Court threatening that if it doesn’t rule in his favor on ObamaCare, Medicare will face disruption and “chaos.” Therefore, if SCOTUS rules in favor of the US Constitution, Obama & Co will begin its campaign to either destroy Medicare or make those on it suffer greatly. The Obama syndicate is said to be threatening to hold off Medicare payments to doctors and hospitals if SCOTUS does not comply with Obama’s demands and submit to him.

Did anyone else hear anything about these two EOs? Will be interesting to see what happens.
Old 05-03-2012, 04:43 PM
n/a

Probably just stating the obvious consequences. You don't threaten the Supreme Court I wouldn't think. Another instance of gross embellishment and exaggeration.
Old 05-03-2012, 04:48 PM
n/a

Not sure I'd take Martha serious about anything. The POTUS is a lawyer so I have an idea he wouldn't cross any lines. He'll come real close but that's the way they move.
Old 05-03-2012, 04:49 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleMN View Post
Probably just stating the obvious consequences. You don't threaten the Supreme Court I wouldn't think. Another instance of gross embellishment and exaggeration.
didn't read the link; huh?
Old 05-03-2012, 04:50 PM
n/a

Just letting you read the article, you should really look up the Executive Orders if you are in doubt. Me thinks that there might be some tarnish on your wonderful "O."
Old 05-03-2012, 04:53 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Figmo Bohica View Post
Just letting you read the article, you should really look up the Executive Orders if you are in doubt. Me thinks that there might be some tarnish on your wonderful "O."
It's only tarnish if reported in the New York Times; otherwise it's "what the heck you talking about??"
Old 05-03-2012, 04:56 PM
n/a

Sorry, I don't get the New York Times. Guess I was all wrong about posting this. But the EOs are scary.
Old 05-03-2012, 04:58 PM
n/a

Quote:
Sorry, I don't get the New York Times. Guess I was all wrong about posting this. But the EOs are scary.
Your input is always respected. Thanks for taking the time to post it.
Old 05-03-2012, 05:11 PM
n/a

Quote:

Did anyone else hear anything about these two EOs? Will be interesting to see what happens.
My short investigation shows that the administration is simply warning the court if they strike down the law in total, there are provision in the law that would adversly affect medicaire. It may be an implied threat but they have "some" firm ground to stand on. Actually when you read the words and I will give you a link it is an implied threat.

"Medicare's payment system, the unseen but vital network that handles 100 million monthly claims, could freeze up if President Barack Obama's health care law is summarily overturned, the administration has quietly informed the courts. Although Obama's overhaul made significant cuts to providers and improved prescription and preventive benefits, Medicare was overlooked in Supreme Court arguments that focused on the law's controversial requirement that individuals carry health insurance"

Medicare disruptions seen if Supreme Court strikes down health care law | NOLA.com

They are actually threatening in the immigration law in Arizona..not implying. It is either their way or else. The wheels in the Senate are already underway on that one.

Then there is this...

"As an additional example of Obama’s illegal and (I believe) highly treasonous behaviors, on 1 May and 2 May Obama issued two additional unconstitutional and illegal Executive Orders. The first E.O., issued 1 May 2012, makes the USA subject to “international regulations” as opposed to looking to and following the US Constitution. Also, with this new E.O., the US FDA will now be able to be bypassed by International committees—thus, replacing the FDA with any international group which may be chosen. In essence, Obama is quickly eliminating US Sovereignty and selling the USA to the international “community.”

This I want to do some more reading on !!!

HOWEVER not one thing about any of this surprised me at all. This is Barrack Obama.....this is how he operates and those who choose to make fun of me and others because we actually see where his going..well, that is your right.

Actually somebody posted a link to the TAMPA Times meter where they measure how well he has done with promises, touting the high average...one of them and a typical one is that he extended the Bush tax cuts. Man, the entire operation is operating on the fringe !
Old 05-03-2012, 05:22 PM
n/a

PS......What do you think the odds are that this makes any MSM ???
Old 05-03-2012, 05:24 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucco View Post
PS......What do you think the odds are that this makes any MSM ???
That was my point as I was kidding Figmo.
Old 05-03-2012, 05:34 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichieLion View Post
That was my point as I was kidding Figmo.
YES....the media is a real disappointment to me, not just on coverage or lack thereof of Obama but they are now pretty open with their bias which to me is pretty scary for the country. Their competition for viewers now seems to out weigh truth and facts.
Old 05-03-2012, 05:34 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichieLion View Post
didn't read the link; huh?
Never read links without merit.
Old 05-03-2012, 05:40 PM
n/a

"President Obama on Monday issued stern language to the Supreme Court of the United States regarding his health care law, expressing confidence "Obamacare" will not be overturned by the nation's highest court.

"I'm confident this will be upheld because it should be upheld," the president said Monday afternoon at a White House press conference that included ‪Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper and Mexican President Felipe Calderon, who are attending the North American Leaders' Summit. The president said overturning the law would be "an unprecedented and extraordinary step" and compared the court's rejection of the law to "judicial activism."

THIS next quote is quite an admonishment to the court from my perspective...

"The president stressed that the judges are "unelected" and noted that the law was passed by a democratically elected Congress."

I assume we still have THREE branches of government !!!
Old 05-03-2012, 05:45 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucco View Post
"President Obama on Monday issued stern language to the Supreme Court of the United States regarding his health care law, expressing confidence "Obamacare" will not be overturned by the nation's highest court.

"I'm confident this will be upheld because it should be upheld," the president said Monday afternoon at a White House press conference that included ‪Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper and Mexican President Felipe Calderon, who are attending the North American Leaders' Summit. The president said overturning the law would be "an unprecedented and extraordinary step" and compared the court's rejection of the law to "judicial activism."

THIS next quote is quite an admonishment to the court from my perspective...

"The president stressed that the judges are "unelected" and noted that the law was passed by a democratically elected Congress."

I assume we still have THREE branches of government !!!
FDR huffed and puffed to the Supreme Court. They handed him his ass.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.