The Diehards

Old 05-18-2017, 05:42 AM
n/a

Default The Diehards

It is absolutely amazing how the Republicans stand behind this sham of a president in light of everything that is happening. Polls show that the majority of Republicans polled blame the press. Are they that naïve or blind or just plain stupid. They care more about the party hand the good of our country.
This man has conned his base and supporters. It is time for them to come to terms that they have been hood-winked and lied to.
Wake up people....
Old 05-18-2017, 05:58 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
It is absolutely amazing how the Republicans stand behind this sham of a president in light of everything that is happening. Polls show that the majority of Republicans polled blame the press. Are they that naïve or blind or just plain stupid. They care more about the party hand the good of our country.
This man has conned his base and supporters. It is time for them to come to terms that they have been hood-winked and lied to.
Wake up people....
And people rightly said the SAME thing about Obama, Bush, Clinton, Bush...etc.
Old 05-18-2017, 06:42 AM
n/a

Old 05-18-2017, 07:28 PM
n/a

Quote:
Wake up people....
I'm not at all a Trump fan but think I understand why his base is with him regardless of what he says or does. He is a protest vote against what we have had with the two party system for as long as I can remember. There are probably many other people that would have been much more qualified to "shake things up" but not having Trump's celebrity wouldn't stand a chance getting any attention . That is the problem with our system or what it has become.
Old 05-18-2017, 07:52 PM
n/a

Quote:
I'm not at all a Trump fan but think I understand why his base is with him regardless of what he says or does. He is a protest vote against what we have had with the two party system for as long as I can remember. There are probably many other people that would have been much more qualified to "shake things up" but not having Trump's celebrity wouldn't stand a chance getting any attention . That is the problem with our system or what it has become.
The "system" is corrupt to the bone. ALL the players...on both sides.
Old 05-19-2017, 06:40 AM
n/a

Quote:
The "system" is corrupt to the bone. ALL the players...on both sides.
Trump is the closest attempt at the change that your type has been calling for, in the last half a century. He ran under the guise of Republican, but the truth is that he is neither Republican or Democrat.

You all wanted change and got it, finally. Now you complain about it. Americans are so spoiled that if they do not get their way, then everyone else is wrong.
Old 05-19-2017, 08:04 AM
n/a

Quote:
Trump is the closest attempt at the change that your type has been calling for, in the last half a century. He ran under the guise of Republican, but the truth is that he is neither Republican or Democrat.

You all wanted change and got it, finally. Now you complain about it. Americans are so spoiled that if they do not get their way, then everyone else is wrong.
My complaint is that he really works for the same system the rest did...meet the new boss, same as the old boss. He's not doing enough to REALLY make America great again because liberals are screaming about EVERYTHING he does.

Obama over the last 8 years allowed the Hispanic population to skyrocket...they ARE the majority of babies being born...right now...today...more Hispanic babies WILL be born than ALL the other races combined...white, black, asian. Hispanics already ARE the MAJORITY of children signing up for school. IF this continues, IF Hispanics continue to have most of the kids...then it follows that in 30 years Hispanics WILL be the absolute majority in America. You think there's a lot of "Spanish" now? Soon...it will be "Hola...Buenos Diaz...Please press 2 for English".

Tags
republicans, conned, party, base, man

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.