Interesting how true this tends to be...

Old 03-27-2017, 06:28 PM
n/a

Default Interesting how true this tends to be...

Villagers all!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 941365_10209101129505002_6273700261833190878_n.jpg (65.6 KB, 15 views)
Old 03-27-2017, 11:30 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by guest
villagers all!!
funny but, your mems tell the alternate truth....these tell the real truth....
ASSAULTMYDAUGHTER.jpg

HeDidn'tMeanThat.jpg

MEXICOWILLPAYFORWALL.jpg

STOPTAKINGTRUMPLITTERALLY.jpg
Old 03-28-2017, 06:52 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
funny but, your mems tell the alternate truth....these tell the real truth....
Attachment 67184

Attachment 67185

Attachment 67186

Attachment 67187
So true.
Old 03-28-2017, 06:57 AM
n/a

Talking

Really enjoyed those.
Old 03-28-2017, 07:15 AM
n/a

Quote:
Really enjoyed those.
Are you amused watching fish too?

They were stupid...just as stupid as the cartoons about Hillary.
Old 03-28-2017, 07:18 AM
n/a

Quote:

Anything that debunks Donald Trump is funny most of the time. The man is a narcissistic lying con man and probably a traitor to boot.
Old 03-28-2017, 07:23 AM
n/a

Quote:

How to Count the libturds on politics , Post something true!!
Old 03-28-2017, 07:30 AM
n/a

Default The Progressive's Motto

"There are no truths, reality is negotiable Jacques Derrida"

The progressive's motto.

In the meantime America continues to sink into more debt, immorality, declines in education proficiency, loss of world prestige, lawlessness, inadequate defense capabilities, ..........

Personal Best Regards:
Old 03-28-2017, 07:31 AM
n/a

How to confuse a conservative. Use facts to support your position.
Old 03-28-2017, 07:42 AM
n/a

Quote:
Just make sure you're wearing rain gear, as using facts on a conservative...is likely to make their head explode.
Old 03-28-2017, 07:43 AM
n/a

Quote:
I am so confused. Here I thought that the folks who want to share my hard earned money with others, some deserving, were the ones who acted upon emotion rather than facts.

I am so annoyed that agnostics and atheists want to tell me not to judge people on certain tenets of religion that focus on killing non members, but hey.

I can't see how not having any manners and wearing crotch hats in public would make anyone want to march with you.

I would really rather hang with those people who pay their bills and stay out of the mugshots. Maybe I am just not adventurous.

I guess that is emotion, come to think of it. I seem to be very ****ed off these days at the non warm, not very responsible, emotional folks with big mouths.
Old 03-28-2017, 08:30 AM
n/a

Quote:
Anything that debunks Donald Trump is funny most of the time. The man is a narcissistic lying con man and probably a traitor to boot.
And Hillary was different???

They're ALL like that...EVERY D or R presidential candidate.

Quote:
"There are no truths, reality is negotiable Jacques Derrida"

The progressive's motto.

In the meantime America continues to sink into more debt, immorality, declines in education proficiency, loss of world prestige, lawlessness, inadequate defense capabilities, ..........

Personal Best Regards:
What IS reality? It's what YOU perceive in your own mind. You mind IS your world.

Yes...and WHY is this happening? Diversity, quotas, and a minority majority. White people can only do so much to keep America above water. There are less and less of us to keep things going. We're dropping because we're becoming a minority majority and NO...repeat...NO..."brown" majority country is successful. We will KEEP dropping unless the demographic trend reverses. White people equals a nice clean, safe, educated, peaceful country. The higher the numbers of nonwhites, the worse a place gets...always.

Quote:
Sure...many people are confused by the facts because the TRUE facts often go against what you THINK are the facts.

You can also use facts to prove a liberal wrong.

"How to prove a liberal wrong. Use facts to support your position."

See...you NEVER said that the conservatives were WRONG...you said confused. So at least you're not lying.
Old 03-28-2017, 11:31 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by guest
and hillary was different???

They're all like that...every d or r presidential candidate.

What is reality? It's what you perceive in your own mind. You mind is your world.

Yes...and why is this happening? Diversity, quotas, and a minority majority. White people can only do so much to keep america above water. There are less and less of us to keep things going. We're dropping because we're becoming a minority majority and no...repeat...no..."brown" majority country is successful. We will keep dropping unless the demographic trend reverses. White people equals a nice clean, safe, educated, peaceful country. The higher the numbers of nonwhites, the worse a place gets...always.

Sure...many people are confused by the facts because the true facts often go against what you think are the facts.

You can also use facts to prove a liberal wrong.

"how to prove a liberal wrong. Use facts to support your position."

see...you never said that the conservatives were wrong...you said confused. So at least you're not lying.
what medications are you on?.jpg
Old 03-29-2017, 03:46 AM
n/a

Quote:
I am so confused. Here I thought that the folks who want to share my hard earned money with others, some deserving, were the ones who acted upon emotion rather than facts.

I am so annoyed that agnostics and atheists want to tell me not to judge people on certain tenets of religion that focus on killing non members, but hey.

I can't see how not having any manners and wearing crotch hats in public would make anyone want to march with you.

I would really rather hang with those people who pay their bills and stay out of the mugshots. Maybe I am just not adventurous.

I guess that is emotion, come to think of it. I seem to be very ****ed off these days at the non warm, not very responsible, emotional folks with big mouths.
Dear Guest:

Once again I say.

There are no truths, reality is negotiable Jacques Derrida"

The progressive's motto.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 03-29-2017, 06:33 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubiTHECon
Dear Guest:

Once again I say.

There are no truths, reality is negotiable Jacques Derrida"

The progressive's motto.

Personal Best Regards:

Says the loyal party cultist that supports 'alternative facts' and the biggest liar...to have ever sat in the Oval Office.

Good one.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:

Tags
villagers, true, interesting

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.