DNC convention best ever

Old 07-29-2016, 04:17 PM
n/a

Default DNC convention best ever

I'm a new democrat after GREAT DNC convention. It's good to be American. Trump scares me. Love Timothy Kaine choice. Will be glad when November is here and Hillary will be Madam President.
Old 07-29-2016, 05:04 PM
n/a

One thing you are not is new to the Dem Party .
Old 07-29-2016, 05:43 PM
n/a

Old 07-29-2016, 07:25 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
I'm a new democrat after GREAT DNC convention. It's good to be American. Trump scares me. Love Timothy Kaine choice. Will be glad when November is here and Hillary will be Madam President.
Sure....hope your heart isn't broken when Trump is sworn in.
Old 07-29-2016, 09:38 PM
n/a

Neither should win...
Old 07-30-2016, 12:27 AM
n/a

Quote:
Neither should win...
Let's keep President Obama for 4 more years!
Old 07-30-2016, 04:51 AM
n/a

Quote:
Let's keep President Obama for 4 more years!
Elect Hillary and you will.
Old 07-30-2016, 05:17 AM
n/a

Quote:
First, you're demented

Second, Stating this was the best DNC convention ever is like telling your doctor you just had your best bowel movement ever.
Old 07-30-2016, 05:32 AM
n/a

Quote:
Well like they say there is no sense in being a masochist unless you can act like one

Personal Best Regards:
Old 07-30-2016, 06:15 AM
n/a

Quote:
Second, Stating this was the best DNC convention ever is like telling your doctor you just had your best bowel movement ever.
Quite true, and in the end they're both a big pile of cr@p
Old 07-30-2016, 06:23 AM
n/a

Quote:
They had an almost cartoon like villain in Donald Trump to condemn.

I still have almost next to no idea what Donald Trump actually plans to do if he becomes President. I do not think he or anyone else around him knows either.
Old 07-30-2016, 06:43 AM
n/a

Quote:
Oh darn!, I did not watch it. I was too busy with my second part time job (nobody wants to hire full time and pay healthcare costs, so I now have 2 part time jobs to pay my inflated healthcare costs - Thanks Obamacare!). When I was not working I tried to keep up on house work.

For some reason I am under the impression there were a lot of conversations, among those in attendance, about the new show on MTV "Faking It"...along with speeches about taking from the rich and giving to the poor & stupid...promises to increase the size of our government to add to the national debt...probably not a mention of Benghazi, classified emails, Asian fundraising, Whitewater, Pardongate, Clinton foundation, or the Swedish slush fund...

I am looking forward to Hillary, John Delaney, and Jay Rockefeller giving away all their money to help people in need...because I am sick and tired of them suggesting I pay for it...

Please be specific and share with us what made it so GREAT for you.
Old 07-30-2016, 07:08 AM
n/a

Quote:
Well like they say there is no sense in being a masochist unless you can act like one

Personal Best Regards:
You are proof of that. LOL
Old 07-30-2016, 07:11 AM
n/a

Quote:
Oh darn!, I did not watch it. I was too busy with my second part time job (nobody wants to hire full time and pay healthcare costs, so I now have 2 part time jobs to pay my inflated healthcare costs - Thanks Obamacare!). When I was not working I tried to keep up on house work.

For some reason I am under the impression there were a lot of conversations, among those in attendance, about the new show on MTV "Faking It"...along with speeches about taking from the rich and giving to the poor & stupid...promises to increase the size of our government to add to the national debt...probably not a mention of Benghazi, classified emails, Asian fundraising, Whitewater, Pardongate, Clinton foundation, or the Swedish slush fund...

I am looking forward to Hillary, John Delaney, and Jay Rockefeller giving away all their money to help people in need...because I am sick and tired of them suggesting I pay for it...

Please be specific and share with us what made it so GREAT for you.
Get in line sheep for the trump parade, can't you come up with something original?
Old 07-30-2016, 07:19 AM
n/a

Quote:
Get in line sheep for the trump parade, can't you come up with something original?
What's more original than the TRUTH!!!!

Tags
choice, convention, dnc

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.