This may shock you

Old 06-15-2016, 02:43 PM
n/a

Default This may shock you

Muslim Imam in Orlando called for death to gays before night club attack - YouTube I hope this link works for you. If it does tell what you think.
Old 06-15-2016, 03:03 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Muslim Imam in Orlando called for death to gays before night club attack - YouTube I hope this link works for you. If it does tell what you think.
Well, you do know that the Democrat party is the party of slavery and the party of the KKK. So, I guess Muslims must be Democrats too, and this kind of proves it.
Old 06-15-2016, 03:07 PM
n/a

Quote:
Well, you get what you sow. You liberals would rather blame guns than (can I say it?) Radical Islam. You are adamantly against Christianity, but protect the Muslim radicals. At least the gays were tolerated by the Christians. Not so much for you friendly Muslims.

I guess I would be condemned if I was to laugh at the irony. We have known this all along, and you liberals have yet to receive your wake up call.
Old 06-15-2016, 03:15 PM
n/a

Only in the Villages would someone gleefully post this.
Old 06-15-2016, 03:15 PM
n/a

Come on I'm not a liberal. I was trying to prove a point about the muslims.
Old 06-15-2016, 06:33 PM
n/a

Why don't some muslims ome out against what the terrorists are doing. Because for most it is no more than carrying out what they believe.

"Moderate" muslims believe in killing gays. Stoning women. Abuse of females. So why would they speak out against what they believe?

They won't and don't.

Only some naieve Americans think others are all good like we are. That all are equal. That there is fairness.
All BS that Americans like hearing themselves talk about.

Here is a 2013 writing that is testament to just that:

Islamic Speaker Admits: Killing Gays is a Belief Held by ‘Moderate Muslims’ >> Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

The sooner we wise up and understand they are not like other people or religions.

The above also explains, for some of us, why Obama always tends to marginalize for us what muslims do. And why he preaches to us about being "fair" to muslims.

He is a muslim.....what else is to be expected?

How long will we pretend the muslims are entitled to the benfit of the doubt? They prove time and again it is not only not deserved they don't care.

WAKE UP AMERICA!!!! It is obvious where there is no personal investment the silent majority just does not care....until they are affected. At the rate we are hiding our head in the sand it won't be long.
Old 06-15-2016, 07:21 PM
n/a

Quote:
Why don't some muslims ome out against what the terrorists are doing. Because for most it is no more than carrying out what they believe.

"Moderate" muslims believe in killing gays. Stoning women. Abuse of females. So why would they speak out against what they believe?

They won't and don't.

Only some naieve Americans think others are all good like we are. That all are equal. That there is fairness.
All BS that Americans like hearing themselves talk about.

Here is a 2013 writing that is testament to just that:

Islamic Speaker Admits: Killing Gays is a Belief Held by ‘Moderate Muslims’ >> Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

The sooner we wise up and understand they are not like other people or religions.

The above also explains, for some of us, why Obama always tends to marginalize for us what muslims do. And why he preaches to us about being "fair" to muslims.

He is a muslim.....what else is to be expected?

How long will we pretend the muslims are entitled to the benfit of the doubt? They prove time and again it is not only not deserved they don't care.

WAKE UP AMERICA!!!! It is obvious where there is no personal investment the silent majority just does not care....until they are affected. At the rate we are hiding our head in the sand it won't be long.

Tags
link, shock, hope, works

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.