Do you agree with Alabama governor?

Old 11-19-2017, 04:59 PM
n/a

Default Do you agree with Alabama governor?

Vote Republican, irregardless of the accused . I know the keyword here is accused, in America you are innocent until proven guilty BUT many republicans find alligations against Roy Moore difficult to overlook. This would apply to ALL sexual perverts including Trump!

Do you have a moral code or are you party loyal, this applies to all political perverts!
Old 11-19-2017, 05:09 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Vote Republican, irregardless of the accused . I know the keyword here is accused, in America you are innocent until proven guilty BUT many republicans find alligations against Roy Moore difficult to overlook. This would apply to ALL sexual perverts including Trump!

Do you have a moral code or are you party loyal, this applies to all political perverts!
When a defendant has a dozen or more accusations against him or her, reasonable doubt gets a lot harder to have especially if these predate that defendant's running for public office. And what about the character of the person? That should come into play.
Old 11-19-2017, 05:43 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by stupid bitch View Post

Vote Democratic irregardless of the accused...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 11-19-2017, 07:09 PM
n/a

IMO Lots of us have Skelton's in the closet (I don't, I'm Lilly white as the driven snow) 80% can't run for political office now days. Somewhere in the pass he said she said can pop up (unless you got some dirty crooked lawyers on tap).

Look at bush one damn near in the grave actuatiions popping up like mushroom, where were they 30 plus years ago? Moore has NOT been found guilty of anything, plus all of the happen when he was single and ?. he held several offices as democrat and nothing (crickets).

Yep, different times with different judgements. I am surprised if just making eye contact won't be grounds for sexual harassment. But, again you can say anything and don't have to have proof. No! I don't give rats a$$ about Moore it accusers can produce Evidents like (bill " Clinton baby" ) or any charges on record in the pass, then GUIlTY, hang him, and hang him high!

Ok, attack attack. Show how you have proof and I am wrong.
Old 11-19-2017, 07:15 PM
n/a

Quote:
When a defendant has a dozen or more accusations against him or her, reasonable doubt gets a lot harder to have especially if these predate that defendant's running for public office. And what about the character of the person? That should come into play.

I didn't know he was being judged in court of law. So, you saying for the pass 30 years his character has been not forth coming? How did he get elected to office and appointed judge? Wouldn't you think his character would of been judged then?
Old 11-19-2017, 07:38 PM
n/a

Quote:
IMO Lots of us have Skelton's in the closet (I don't, I'm Lilly white as the driven snow) 80% can't run for political office now days. Somewhere in the pass he said she said can pop up (unless you got some dirty crooked lawyers on tap).

Look at bush one damn near in the grave actuatiions popping up like mushroom, where were they 30 plus years ago? Moore has NOT been found guilty of anything, plus all of the happen when he was single and ?. he held several offices as democrat and nothing (crickets).

Yep, different times with different judgements. I am surprised if just making eye contact won't be grounds for sexual harassment. But, again you can say anything and don't have to have proof. No! I don't give rats a$$ about Moore it accusers can produce Evidents like (bill " Clinton baby" ) or any charges on record in the pass, then GUIlTY, hang him, and hang him high!

Ok, attack attack. Show how you have proof and I am wrong.
They pay women to make accusations.
Old 11-19-2017, 08:21 PM
n/a

Quote:
I didn't know he was being judged in court of law. So, you saying for the pass 30 years his character has been not forth coming? How did he get elected to office and appointed judge? Wouldn't you think his character would of been judged then?
Actually I was talking about Donald John Trump. The jury is still out with Moore.
Old 11-20-2017, 05:16 AM
n/a

Quote:

I guess I believe proven guilty not political accusations and hard to believe 40 years old allegations whether real or imagined especially when those that target rich men !!
Old 11-20-2017, 05:33 AM
n/a

The OP asks: Do you agree with Alabama governor?

First, the OP loses all credibility because he defaults back to Trump. This issue is not about Trump.

As to the question itself Jesus had the proper response "Render to Cesar what is Cesar's and to God what is God's"

Let the people of Alabama decide. I am a believer in state rights and object to the federal government's heavy handiness and interference in our lives.

I do not know if the allegation against Moore are true or untrue. However if true they are disgusting.

These allegations occurred 40 years ago. Even if true Moore has had forty years to repent , ask God's forgiveness and lead a productive life helping others. So I do not feel entitled to judge the man, that I leave to God.

His platform is a good one and one that would go against McConnell ideology and samp creature agenda McConnell has taken the low road in scandalizing this man for political gain. A scandal that mirrors most of Washington and certainly most of Hollywood behaviors. Its hypocrisy at its worse

Personal Best Regards:
Old 11-20-2017, 06:08 AM
n/a

Quote:
The OP asks: Do you agree with Alabama governor?

First, the OP loses all credibility because he defaults back to Trump. This issue is not about Trump.

As to the question itself Jesus had the proper response "Render to Cesar what is Cesar's and to God what is God's"

Let the people of Alabama decide. I am a believer in state rights and object to the federal government's heavy handiness and interference in our lives.

I do not know if the allegation against Moore are true or untrue. However if true they are disgusting.

These allegations occurred 40 years ago. Even if true Moore has had forty years to repent , ask God's forgiveness and lead a productive life helping others. So I do not feel entitled to judge the man, that I leave to God.

His platform is a good one and one that would go against McConnell ideology and samp creature agenda McConnell has taken the low road in scandalizing this man for political gain. A scandal that mirrors most of Washington and certainly most of Hollywood behaviors. Its hypocrisy at its worse

Personal Best Regards:
Really? Really?

You have EVERY right to judge people...you SHOULD be judging people. Why are we so afraid to "offend" people by calling out their behavior?

Go to MLK Blvd...and start judging...see if they're REALLY "equal"...REALLY our peers. Go to a black school and ask yourself...is this worth all the money we spend on them?

A whole race lives off of our generosity...and look how they treat us...look at how they act...look at their "character". It's time to start judging...
Old 11-20-2017, 07:09 AM
n/a

Type 1 vs. Type 2 laws.

Democrats advance Type 2 laws that screw you.
You have the right to defend yourself against attack by Type 2 laws.
Old 11-20-2017, 08:41 AM
n/a

Quote:
Type 1 vs. Type 2 laws.

Democrats advance Type 2 laws that screw you.
You have the right to defend yourself against attack by Type 2 laws.
Still have no clue what this person means? I do not think he does either.
Old 11-20-2017, 08:52 AM
n/a

No one is above the law not even a judge, as to time lines, the law will decide that also.
Old 11-20-2017, 10:30 AM
n/a

Default Abuse of power by Moore is his history

Unfortunately, many on this site have used a standard which was not apparent 30-40 years ago, to dismiss the allegations from grown women (now), because they failed to inform authorities of Moore's actions with them as children.

The advance of women in today's society is an on-going process, and to discount a man's actions when so many women have come forth with their history of abuse by this man, is abhorrent.

The history of Moore is mainly an abuse of power. He was able to convince those girls (at that time) that his word would be believed, and their word would not be believed. He also was in a position to make a person's live miserable if that happened.

Moore has a history of abuse of power:

Who Is Roy Moore, Alabama Republican Senate Candidate? : NPR
Old 11-20-2017, 02:06 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by stupid bitch View Post
No one is above the law not even a judge, as to time lines, the law will decide that also.
Crooked Hillary is above the law... Timelines are determined by facts not laws

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Tags
accused, perverts, apply, overlook, roy

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.