Do you agree with Alabama governor?

Old 11-20-2017, 02:39 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Still have no clue what this person means? I do not think he does either.

And how does that make you feel?

Old 11-20-2017, 05:42 PM
n/a

Quote:
The OP asks: Do you agree with Alabama governor?

First, the OP loses all credibility because he defaults back to Trump. This issue is not about Trump.

As to the question itself Jesus had the proper response "Render to Cesar what is Cesar's and to God what is God's"

Let the people of Alabama decide. I am a believer in state rights and object to the federal government's heavy handiness and interference in our lives.

I do not know if the allegation against Moore are true or untrue. However if true they are disgusting.

These allegations occurred 40 years ago. Even if true Moore has had forty years to repent , ask God's forgiveness and lead a productive life helping others. So I do not feel entitled to judge the man, that I leave to God.

His platform is a good one and one that would go against McConnell ideology and samp creature agenda McConnell has taken the low road in scandalizing this man for political gain. A scandal that mirrors most of Washington and certainly most of Hollywood behaviors. Its hypocrisy at its worse

Personal Best Regards:

You guys are pathetic.

"... I believe in states rights...."

But here I am shouting REPEAL THE 17TH AMENDMENT till I'm blue in the face and it falls on deaf ears. Maybe you guys just don't deserve the America bequeathed by the Founders. The useless blather of the clueless is music to the Femo-Fascist ears
-- they love you.!

Old 11-20-2017, 07:21 PM
n/a

Quote:
Unfortunately, many on this site have used a standard which was not apparent 30-40 years ago, to dismiss the allegations from grown women (now), because they failed to inform authorities of Moore's actions with them as children.

The advance of women in today's society is an on-going process, and to discount a man's actions when so many women have come forth with their history of abuse by this man, is abhorrent.

The history of Moore is mainly an abuse of power. He was able to convince those girls (at that time) that his word would be believed, and their word would not be believed. He also was in a position to make a person's live miserable if that happened.

Moore has a history of abuse of power:

Who Is Roy Moore, Alabama Republican Senate Candidate? : NPR
That is quite a good link and like how you introduced it.
Old 11-22-2017, 04:49 PM
n/a

I DONT CARE.jpgAccording to Trump.jpgdefending pedophilia.jpg
Old 11-22-2017, 04:54 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by boy View Post
That is what they heard? Did they also hear "what's wrong with your parents" or "why don't your parents do a better job protecting you"...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 11-22-2017, 06:27 PM
n/a

I would agree that I would hold my nose and vote for this guy because his views agree with mine. The Republicans have a chance to change Washington permanently and get this country on a track that I'd like to see it get on. We really know very little about the people that we elect to represent us. We hear all the campaign speeches. We hear the opposition. But the only thing that we know for sure is their party affiliation. I vote for the person in the party whose policies and philosophy most align with mine. I think that's the only thing that we truly know about any of these people. All the rest is spin.

There are and have been many people on Capitol Hill and in the White House that have done things like this and worse.

Depending on which party you belong to and which party the offender belongs to, it's either a major crime or no big deal.

I don't know if this guy did these things or if this is some kind smear campaign by his opponents. There has been some evidence that some of the women involved were connected to the Clinton campaign.

It's pretty clear that in spite of the outcome of his trial, that Ted Kennedy was at the very least negligent in the death of Mary Jo Kopekne.

Bill Clinton has been accused of several sexual assaults and it is well known that he had sex with an intern.

Now that a Republican has been accused of sexual crimes, the Democrats in Congress want him investigated and removed if he wins.

It's all a big game.
Old 11-22-2017, 07:16 PM
n/a

Quote:
I would agree that I would hold my nose and vote for this guy because his views agree with mine. The Republicans have a chance to change Washington permanently and get this country on a track that I'd like to see it get on. We really know very little about the people that we elect to represent us. We hear all the campaign speeches. We hear the opposition. But the only thing that we know for sure is their party affiliation. I vote for the person in the party whose policies and philosophy most align with mine. I think that's the only thing that we truly know about any of these people. All the rest is spin.

There are and have been many people on Capitol Hill and in the White House that have done things like this and worse.

Depending on which party you belong to and which party the offender belongs to, it's either a major crime or no big deal.

I don't know if this guy did these things or if this is some kind smear campaign by his opponents. There has been some evidence that some of the women involved were connected to the Clinton campaign.

It's pretty clear that in spite of the outcome of his trial, that Ted Kennedy was at the very least negligent in the death of Mary Jo Kopekne.

Bill Clinton has been accused of several sexual assaults and it is well known that he had sex with an intern.

Now that a Republican has been accused of sexual crimes, the Democrats in Congress want him investigated and removed if he wins.

It's all a big game.
Evidently pedophilia is just a "hold your nose" event.....

defending pedophilia.jpg
Old 11-22-2017, 07:22 PM
n/a

Default Pro-Life Pastor , Says Underage Girls’ ‘Purity’ Makes Pedophilia A-O

Pro-Life Pastor Defends Roy Moore, Says Underage Girls’ ‘Purity’ Makes Pedophilia A-OK [Audio] – The Political Voice

looks like this pastor, and other pedophilia supporters have support in The Villages.....

Looks like the moral decay is on the "R" side too....
RepublicansonRape.jpg
Old 11-22-2017, 07:33 PM
n/a

Quote:
That is what they heard? Did they also hear "what's wrong with your parents" or "why don't your parents do a better job protecting you"...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
MOST sexual assaults are committed by minorities. BY FAR the most. They happen all day...every day in black schools...in black neighborhoods. They don't talk about that in the news...because then we'd begin to question...WTF do we have living in our inner city ghettos?

These "parents" don't do sh!t for their kids...JUST LIKE ANIMALS...because they ARE animals. Not human...close...but NOT us...they're what we WERE before we moved away and had to start thinking to survive...we HAD to become SMART to be comfortable when it's winter outside. They did not...they languished...they didn't evolve...we did...into a different species...1/20th different than them.

GO to MLK Blvd and SEE how they live...like a wild band of monkeys...always fighting...stealing...mating. Go to a black high school and see the same...fighting...stealing...mating. ASK kids who are unlucky enough to have to go to a black school...what it's really like. They harass white girls for sex until they relent...they ALL gang up on her...until she relents. They WILL be 80% of the population in 30 years.

America is done...

Quote:
I would agree that I would hold my nose and vote for this guy because his views agree with mine. The Republicans have a chance to change Washington permanently

Congress want him investigated and removed if he wins.

It's all a big game.
It IS...ALL...a big game...designed to steal from the treasury and stick us with the check. $20 trillion so far.
Old 11-22-2017, 08:31 PM
n/a

Angry

Quote:
Pro-Life Pastor Defends Roy Moore, Says Underage Girls’ ‘Purity’ Makes Pedophilia A-OK [Audio] – The Political Voice

looks like this pastor, and other pedophilia supporters have support in The Villages.....
Frightening.
Old 11-22-2017, 09:08 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
Frightening.
You are "frightening."
Old 11-22-2017, 09:14 PM
n/a

Conyers wife went to jail, as should this old fool.

Right Rocky, old fools belong in jail The Villages Florida

Tags
accused, perverts, apply, overlook, roy

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.