This does not surprise me....

Old 05-02-2012, 02:54 PM
n/a

Default This does not surprise me....

on this forum in 2008 I said that President Obamas two autobiographies didnt match or make sense, and was laughed at pretty soundly on here.

This is what I was talking and still talk about...he has cloaked himself in mystery....

"One of the more mysterious characters from President Obama's 1995 autobiography Dreams From My Father is the so-called 'New York girlfriend.' Obama never referred to her by name, or even by psuedonym, but he describes her appearance, her voice, and her mannerisms in specific detail.

But Obama has now told biographer David Maraniss that the 'New York girlfriend' was actually a composite character, based off of multiple girlfriends he had both in New York City and in Chicago."

Obama: 'New York girlfriend' was composite - POLITICO.com

This does not affect his presidency and those who support him will simply toss it aside...fine.....to me, it is validation of his mysterious background (sealing of grades, etc) that never has made sense, and his character...this was an autobiography with no notes about composites.

Maybe nothing serious will come out ever, but I think it will but at least now those who had fun at my expense on here can see I was not totally out of my head as one poster suggested.

I also feel validated by the method he used to speak of this mythical girl (composite).......

""In Dreams from My Father, Obama chose to emphasize a racial chasm that unavoidably separated him from the woman he described as his New York girlfriend," Maraniss writes, offering a passage from the book in which they go to see a play by a black playwright:"

So much of what he said in those books revolved around race and class, even when he made it up !!!
Old 05-02-2012, 05:10 PM
n/a

Even Obama sees evidently himself as more of an "idea", than an actual person.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.