Does Trump have mental issues???

Old 02-06-2017, 04:31 PM
n/a

Default Does Trump have mental issues???

Are you comfortable with him so close to our nuclear arsenal ?
Old 02-06-2017, 06:34 PM
n/a

Quote:
Does Trump have mental issues?
OH...HE11 YES.

Quote:
Are you comfortable with him so close to our nuclear arsenal?

OH...HE11 NO!!

With his thin skin, crybaby personality and childish temper tantrums, I'm just hoping that there would be reasonable people that would ultimately refuse to obey his order to launch nuclear missiles........

...........at Alec Baldwin's house.
Old 02-06-2017, 06:38 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Well, lets see....

"Speaking to the U.S. Central Command on Monday, President Trump went off his prepared remarks to make a truly stunning claim: The media was intentionally covering up reports of terrorist attacks."

President Trump is now speculating that the media is covering up terrorist attacks - The Washington Post

Sadly, many of the brainwashed, and they ARE brainwashed believe this insane tripe.

This is not "draining the swamp".....this is not changing Washington...this is totally an invention of this administration....Bannon and Trump are not new this "conspiracy around every corner? thing...they did it well before they beat the birther thing into the ground . AND 100% OF THE TIME THEY WERE WRONG.

Is this insane behavior ? This is what ALL of those who served as Trump biographers said about him....he creates a false universe and is happy in it even thought it is not reality

You folks who support this complete denegration of our country have talked about what Obama did to our countries reputation. You say he made us look weak.l.this administration is not making us look weak for sure......the entire world thinks that this is nuts
Old 02-06-2017, 06:39 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by jebartle View Post
Did you fact check this?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 02-06-2017, 07:22 PM
n/a

BS...bang Trump thread....you guys really miss your black PINO and are still pi$$ed about Clinton blowing it!!!
Old 02-06-2017, 07:32 PM
n/a

Quote:
BS...bang Trump thread....you guys really miss your black PINO and are still pi$$ed about Clinton blowing it!!!
I am going to be as respectful to you as your immaturity will allow.....

As a long time Republican and conservative American voter and veteran. I could never nor have I even considered defending or voting for Clinto, and I oppose 99% of all Obama policy.

Now I could give a rats behind if you believe me or not, but you can take your racist, white supremicist king jang and shove it.

When you grow up someday, and find out people are judged on what the do...what they are...not their skin color.

You, my hateful little person are not even in the ballpark to be the man Obama is. I detest his policies, but...well, hell being better than you is so easy, but keep your hateful stuff to yourself or share it with any other scum drinking buddies that share your view of yourself as important...trust me, you don't rate fly crap
Old 02-06-2017, 07:35 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockyrd View Post
I am going to be as respectful to you as your immaturity will allow.....

As a long time Republican and conservative American voter and veteran. I could never nor have I even considered defending or voting for Clinto, and I oppose 99% of all Obama policy.

Now I could give a rats behind if you believe me or not, but you can take your racist, white supremicist king jang and shove it.

When you grow up someday, and find out people are judged on what the do...what they are...not their skin color.

You, my hateful little person are not even in the ballpark to be the man Obama is. I detest his policies, but...well, hell being better than you is so easy, but keep your hateful stuff to yourself or share it with any other scum drinking buddies that share your view of yourself as important...trust me, you don't rate fly crap
Well ol Don is going to "set you straight" in a few minutes. You won't have an argument to offer, you will run off...

Old 02-06-2017, 07:37 PM
n/a

I'm sure it takes more than the Prez's say-so to launch nuclear weapons.
Old 02-06-2017, 07:37 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockface View Post

Uhhh oh...somebody had a bad experience with alcohol...

Old 02-06-2017, 07:39 PM
n/a

Quote:
Uhhh oh...somebody had a bad experience with alcohol...

Haven't had even one drink since the day after I got back from Nam. Met real men there not punks like you white supremicts
Old 02-06-2017, 07:43 PM
n/a

Quote:
Well ol Don is going to "set you straight" in a few minutes. You won't have an argument to offer, you will run off...

Argument or debate implies two adults..not meaningless jabber from men who simply throw out hate speak, and have no idea of what they speak.

Be glad to debat but not based on hate. My America was not based on hate...it sure ain't perfect, but you people are destroying it.
Old 02-06-2017, 08:10 PM
n/a

Quote:
To make a post like that, you are also in the mentally unstable group.
Old 02-06-2017, 08:11 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockface View Post
Haven't had even one drink since the day after I got back from Nam. Met real men there not punks like you white supremicts
Thanks for your service. Unless you were in the north Vietnamese army... Jk

Real men can enjoy alcohol...just because you have an issue with it does not mean others have an issue.

I am not a punk, and I am not a white supremacist. I just know ol Don on here, not that I agree with him, but nobody has proven his argument is wrong.

Old 02-06-2017, 08:13 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave harris View Post
To make a post like that, you are also in the mentally unstable group.
And you seem to be from the mentally challenged group...

Old 02-06-2017, 08:27 PM
n/a

Quote:
Thanks for your service. Unless you were in the north Vietnamese army... Jk

Real men can enjoy alcohol...just because you have an issue with it does not mean others have an issue.

I am not a punk, and I am not a white supremacist. I just know ol Don on here, not that I agree with him, but nobody has proven his argument is wrong.

A. I have no issue with alcohol..enjoy

B. No, sorry, you are a punk. You troll this board, I suppose to make you feel manly, and that is your choice. You are what you are.

This forum is a perfect example of what Trump has done.

Good civil people, frustrated and understandably so, but he took advantage. He has parlayed your frustration and turned it to hate. He is not making America great aga. He is making people like you view this world, this country in a distorted manner; playing one against the other;creating more and more mean spirited people.

He is creating punks who want to chant, who want to feel that hate for others to fill that frustration they feel...who simply cannot see how one american is being played against another, how, one person against another, label them and attack.

Disagree with Obama...certainly you have that right, I sure did, BUT NOT BECAUSE OF HIS SKIN COLOR. Can't you see how "punkish" that is ?

Tags
close, issues, mental, trump

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.