Does Trump know more about hacks on DC than 17 Agencies??

Old 01-11-2017, 01:35 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
What a ridiculous post. Even George Bush and Dick Cheney admit there were no weapons of mass destruction. The only idiot saying otherwise is Sean Hannity and we all know what a nutjob he is.

I don't care what Bush or Cheney says now. I know what I saw when I was in Iraq. Thousands of bodies killed by gas. What would be your conclusion?
Old 01-11-2017, 03:17 PM
n/a

Quote:
I don't care what Bush or Cheney says now. I know what I saw when I was in Iraq. Thousands of bodies killed by gas. What would be your conclusion?
Bullsh!t...you weren't there when the Kurds "supposedly" got gassed...

"In 1988 Iraq turned its chemical weapons on Iraqi Kurds in the north of the country. Some Kurdish guerrilla forces had joined the Iranian offensive. On 16 March 1988, Iraq dropped bombs containing mustard gas, Sarin and Tabun on the Kurdish city of Halabja."

The war didn't start until 1991.

My conclusion is you're making it up.
Old 01-11-2017, 05:05 PM
n/a

Quote:
Bullsh!t...you weren't there when the Kurds "supposedly" got gassed...

"In 1988 Iraq turned its chemical weapons on Iraqi Kurds in the north of the country. Some Kurdish guerrilla forces had joined the Iranian offensive. On 16 March 1988, Iraq dropped bombs containing mustard gas, Sarin and Tabun on the Kurdish city of Halabja."

The war didn't start until 1991.

My conclusion is you're making it up.
Did I say I was there when it happened? I can't see anywhere in my comment where I said I was there when it happened.

The mass graves were unearthed and thousands of bodies were revealed, having been gassed. I asked a simple question; what conclusion would you derive from this information.
Old 01-11-2017, 05:49 PM
n/a

Quote:
Did I say I was there when it happened? I can't see anywhere in my comment where I said I was there when it happened.

The mass graves were unearthed and thousands of bodies were revealed, having been gassed. I asked a simple question; what conclusion would you derive from this information.
How do...YOU...KNOW...they were gassed?

You don't. You heard that. They could have been physically choked, banged in the head, starved, anything. They were in the ground for 3 years...hard to tell exactly how they died.
Old 01-11-2017, 07:11 PM
n/a

Quote:
Will Trump inform us Tuesday or Wednesday about his proof that Russian hack did not occur? Should a pres. elect choose to protect Putin while criticising US agencies that are here to protect all of us including him????
Amazing the DNC got hacked and all sudden it awful. Yea, awful that their dirty tricks got shown for everybody to see and now their not squeaky clean anymore (like they ever was!!). EVERY COUNTRY hacks (including us). how do you think China get all the airplanes that looks just like ours. EVEN North Korea hacks and 99% of the country don't even have electricity. This is not New Billy boy had big problem in NM with the Chinese stealing military secrets.

Where is the hearing into the DNC for burning old Bernie to the ground and pushing Hilary to top when she wasn't leading him?. where's the hearings on the DNC giving Hilary the debate questions before the debate? Now lets talk about throwing an election! Crickets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-11-2017, 07:14 PM
n/a

Quote:
How do...YOU...KNOW...they were gassed?

You don't. You heard that. They could have been physically choked, banged in the head, starved, anything. They were in the ground for 3 years...hard to tell exactly how they died.
Ok, so our fellow military members were all lying, right? Is everything a conspiracy to you? I also saw a fuel tanker truck half full of gold bullion. Not that this has anything to do with it, or the subject. But, it seems that you are indicating by your denial that you don't believe that I was in Baghdad in 2003. I've been in one of Sadaam's palaces also.

Forget it. You just enjoy arguing, no matter what subject.
Old 01-12-2017, 06:15 AM
n/a

Quote:
Ok, so our fellow military members were all lying, right? Is everything a conspiracy to you? I also saw a fuel tanker truck half full of gold bullion. Not that this has anything to do with it, or the subject. But, it seems that you are indicating by your denial that you don't believe that I was in Baghdad in 2003. I've been in one of Sadaam's palaces also.

Forget it. You just enjoy arguing, no matter what subject.
Maybe...they've lied before. You trust them to always be truthful and honest? You're a fool if you do. The "military" has gone as far as EXPERIMENTING on people without their knowledge. They do/say a LOT for "their" agenda.

I'm NOT questioning that you were there. But you saw bodies that had been buried since 1988...15 years...and you BELIEVED the propaganda stories that they were gassed. Even though there is NO WAY to tell after all that time HOW they died.

I only argue when someone talks sh!t...

And you're "half full" tanker truck of gold bullion...well that's bullsh!t too. Water weighs 62 pounds a cubic foot...gold weighs 1,206 lbs per cubic foot. That's almost 20X heavier. A small tanker truck holds 3,000 gallons, that's 400 cubic feet. Half that, 200 cubic feet of gold weighs 241,200. There isn't a tanker truck made that can carry 241,200 lbs when it's designed to carry 25,000 lbs. So...your STORY about a tanker truck half full of gold bullion is ALSO bullsh!t.

Stop TRYING to lie to me...I'm too smart for you.

YOU may believe the government propaganda...I do not. Because I'm not so easily fooled. I was in the military too and I KNOW for a FACT that much of what we "hear" is NOT the truth. It's propaganda. You learn things when you work at the headquarters level. You see how "facts" are "massaged" to fit the narrative.

How about the stories of the Kuwaiti babies being tossed about and killed by the invading Iraqi's that wasn't true?

Governments lie to advance their agenda...remember that.
Old 01-12-2017, 06:46 AM
n/a

Quote:
Maybe...they've lied before. You trust them to always be truthful and honest? You're a fool if you do. The "military" has gone as far as EXPERIMENTING on people without their knowledge. They do/say a LOT for "their" agenda.

I'm NOT questioning that you were there. But you saw bodies that had been buried since 1988...15 years...and you BELIEVED the propaganda stories that they were gassed. Even though there is NO WAY to tell after all that time HOW they died.

I only argue when someone talks sh!t...

And you're "half full" tanker truck of gold bullion...well that's bullsh!t too. Water weighs 62 pounds a cubic foot...gold weighs 1,206 lbs per cubic foot. That's almost 20X heavier. A small tanker truck holds 3,000 gallons, that's 400 cubic feet. Half that, 200 cubic feet of gold weighs 241,200. There isn't a tanker truck made that can carry 241,200 lbs when it's designed to carry 25,000 lbs. So...your STORY about a tanker truck half full of gold bullion is ALSO bullsh!t.

Stop TRYING to lie to me...I'm too smart for you.

YOU may believe the government propaganda...I do not. Because I'm not so easily fooled. I was in the military too and I KNOW for a FACT that much of what we "hear" is NOT the truth. It's propaganda. You learn things when you work at the headquarters level. You see how "facts" are "massaged" to fit the narrative.

How about the stories of the Kuwaiti babies being tossed about and killed by the invading Iraqi's that wasn't true?

Governments lie to advance their agenda...remember that.
Friend, you do need help. Seek help, and I mean that with the best intention, not being derisive. You are very smart but very bitter and miserable. You will not live long with your current mindset.
Old 01-12-2017, 07:12 AM
n/a

Quote:
Friend, you do need help. Seek help, and I mean that with the best intention, not being derisive. You are very smart but very bitter and miserable. You will not live long with your current mindset.
My "problem", my "bitterness" is because I actually KNOW first hand about many of the deliberate LIES told by the government and spread by the media. I mean...I was THERE, at headquarters, participating in the planning. When the "news" came out...it was fabricated propaganda.

Do you REALLY think government propaganda ended with the fall of the Nazi's? Governments STOPPED lying to their people? Ah...ignorance...it truly is bliss.

My problem is...I know...and once you know something, you can't "unknow" it, and it affects your future thinking.

The government lies and women/minorities are destroying the country with lowered standards and quotas.

Those are pretty much my only "problems" I rant about. I live in paradise, surrounded by white people...what could be better? It's why I moved here. Hopefully, this is one of the last places to fall to diversity. Keep those prices high and shun them when you see them...it's our only hope to keeping our white oasis, our paradise. If we don't, it becomes just another Leesburg or Wildwood. Gritty, grimy, and dangerous.

Compare main street here...99% white...to ANY diversified city of almost 160,000 and tell me WHAT besides the demographics makes them so different.

Yes, a tangent...but you "asked".

Tags
agencies, hacks, trump

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.