Does Trump know more about hacks on DC than 17 Agencies??

Old 01-03-2017, 08:08 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Yes. That was primarily the Republicans who said that there were Weapons of Mass Destruction in Iraq. We do have a WMD now. It is called Donald J. Trump. He can do great damage to the image of the US, the work against climate change, curbs on Wall Street corruption in DC, women's right to have control over the decisions she makes on her body, and many many other items. You are right us progressives are scared because Donald John Trump has no respect for the vision of the Founding Fathers and their insistence on checks-and-balances. They were keen students of history and knew how much havoc a demagogue can have on government. All I see in Trump is someone who will continue to lie, cheat and steal. But has far more control now to get away with a great deal more of this than he ever has. God help us.
How could anyone do any more damage to the US image than Obamma? The pu$$y bowed and apologized every chance he got...

You believe Crooked Hillary was going to curb corruption in DC? Talk about lie, cheat, and steal...

Founding fathers checks and balances...Obamma threw that $hit out the window more than 200 times...Obamma would like to personally re write the constitution!

Keen history...STUDENTS?

"All I see" is what the liberal media wants you to see.

Don't you mean "God help me continue to get my Wackadoodle check"?
Old 01-03-2017, 08:11 AM
n/a

Quote:
How the hell to you say that. It will be good for Trump and his Wall Street buddies and a few other people who can laugh all the way to the bank. Most people will just feel like they bought an interest in Trump University.

What is that saying about people who ignore history will just see it repeated? Have you people read Trump's biography?
Start looking for a job...the Obamma Free Ride train is about to come to a screeching halt!
Old 01-03-2017, 08:11 AM
n/a

Quote:
How the hell to you say that. It will be good for Trump and his Wall Street buddies and a few other people who can laugh all the way to the bank. Most people will just feel like they bought an interest in Trump University.

What is that saying about people who ignore history will just see it repeated? Have you people read Trump's biography?
ALL presidents, ALL Senators, ALL Congressmen, ALL politicians PROFIT from their office...every one of them. It's WHY they do it. Money AND power.

Most "His-Story" is faked propaganda. Don't blindly believe a word of it. His-Story IS written by the winners...for the winners.

Look at how even American His-Story is changing. As the minorities...the "winners" take over as the majority..."our white history" is being replace by THEIR history. And guess what...we're being portrayed as the "bad guys". His-Story isn't static...it changes with fluidity as circumstances change.

Believe nothing. I know...it's VERY cynical...but it's the only way. The world is full of lies.
Old 01-03-2017, 08:55 AM
n/a

Quote:
Will Trump inform us Tuesday or Wednesday about his proof that Russian hack did not occur? Should a pres. elect choose to protect Putin while criticising US agencies that are here to protect all of us including him????
Do YOU know more about hacks than 17 agencies?

My money is on Trump who has the direct line.

We will see. I know I got more valid information from WikiLeaks than I did from any of the mainstream media.

G.G.
Old 01-03-2017, 09:25 AM
n/a

Quote:
Do YOU know more about hacks than 17 agencies?

My money is on Trump who has the direct line.

We will see. I know I got more valid information from WikiLeaks than I did from any of the mainstream media.

G.G.

MEDIA ???

How about the total and complete Unjited States Government intelligence agency.

I will give you that they are not perfect, but to instill in Trump some kind of magic is a very serious mistake.

I also await what he "KNOWS" that nobody else does as he said......maybe he does but we will see...

If our Intelligence agency is 100% wrong on this or anything for that matter, what are we to do.....that would be your idols only source of information...or ....
Old 01-03-2017, 11:59 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by jebartle View Post
Will Trump inform us Tuesday or Wednesday about his proof that Russian hack did not occur? Should a pres. elect choose to protect Putin while criticising US agencies that are here to protect all of us including him????

According to him, he knows more about everything than anybody else! He's a moron!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 01-03-2017, 12:37 PM
n/a

Quote:
MEDIA ???

How about the total and complete Unjited States Government intelligence agency.

I will give you that they are not perfect, but to instill in Trump some kind of magic is a very serious mistake.

I also await what he "KNOWS" that nobody else does as he said......maybe he does but we will see...

If our Intelligence agency is 100% wrong on this or anything for that matter, what are we to do.....that would be your idols only source of information...or ....

Who is Trump going to rely on for intelligence when North Korea launches its first nuclear warhead heading for Seattle? His gut instinct?
Old 01-03-2017, 01:20 PM
n/a

Quote:
According to him, he knows more about everything than anybody else! He's a moron.
A flaming narcissistic, xenophobic, bigoted, misogynistic, thin-skinned with a 12 year old vocabulary....moron at that.
Old 01-03-2017, 01:27 PM
n/a

Quote:
Who is Trump going to rely on for intelligence when North Korea launches its first nuclear warhead heading for Seattle? His gut instinct?
Well,according to GG, all he needs is HIMSELF !!!!
Old 01-03-2017, 03:13 PM
n/a

Quote:
Well,according to GG, all he needs is HIMSELF !!!!
Wow the three libtard stooges plus one/half conversing together.

Funny how Trump has said things recently that has entertained you. It's also REALLY funny how you all laugh and then later find out he turns out to be right. REALLY, REALLY funny that he was so right that he WON. And the three of you, plus one are still laughing in ignorance.

Hey, I'm laughing WITH you,......really....
Old 01-03-2017, 07:01 PM
n/a

Quote:
The first question is what did the agencies actually say. I do not expect them to give information that would hurt us but I would expect to see the head of each of these 17 agencies say that their agency suspects that Russia did the hacking or they do not suspect that Russia did it.

I do not think the public can rely on new reports which lack verification. I would hope that Trump has been given information form our governmental agencies that is more specific than we see in the press.
Old 01-03-2017, 07:39 PM
n/a

Quote:
According to him, he knows more about everything than anybody else! He's a moron!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If that is true and he is truly a moron, then he must really be a libtard in disguise, and not really a Republican.
Old 01-03-2017, 10:58 PM
n/a

Quote:
A flaming narcissistic, xenophobic, bigoted, misogynistic, thin-skinned with a 12 year old vocabulary....moron at that.
Says the woman who wishes she were a man...
Old 01-04-2017, 10:22 AM
n/a

Post today is the day

Quote:

Today is the day that Trump informs us what it is that he knows that no one else knows, presumably including the president. On Sat night he told reporters he would tell them on Tues or Wed what that information is. Well nothing happened Tuesday, so that leaves today. Has anyone heard what time this announcement will be made?
Old 01-04-2017, 10:25 AM
n/a

Default Not

Quote:
Wow the three libtard stooges plus one/half conversing together.

Funny how Trump has said things recently that has entertained you. It's also REALLY funny how you all laugh and then later find out he turns out to be right. REALLY, REALLY funny that he was so right that he WON. And the three of you, plus one are still laughing in ignorance.

Hey, I'm laughing WITH you,......really....
I am laughing at you for believing his lies. he is a total fool.

Tags
agencies, hacks, trump

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.