Does Trump know more about hacks on DC than 17 Agencies??

Old 01-04-2017, 10:25 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
If that is true and he is truly a moron, then he must really be a libtard in disguise, and not really a Republican.

Trump has been a democrat for 95% of his life. He has no allegiance to the republican party.
Old 01-04-2017, 11:00 AM
n/a

Quote:
Trump has been a democrat for 95% of his life. He has no allegiance to the republican party.
Then you should have voted for him, and at the very least support him now.
Old 01-04-2017, 11:11 AM
n/a

Quote:
Your opinion again. No fact, just BS.

What did the Russians hack? They didn't hack the DNC. The DNC leaked the info. They didn't hack Podesta, he released his password. Wikileaks said that they did not get Hillary's emails from the Russians. ...

OR, do you even know what you are upset about? And if that is the problem, why are you blaming Trump? It would be more Obie's fault than Trumps.
No, you are the one spouting BS. You obviously read too many of the fake news sites. Get a grip - your little "facts" about Podesta's password and the DNC leak are not facts at all and are totally unproven. There is widespread agreement among cybersecurity experts and professionals that the leaks can be attributed to Russian intelligence actors. And trying to blame Obama for this? Nutty.
Old 01-04-2017, 11:15 AM
n/a

Quote:
I am laughing at you for believing his lies. he is a total fool.
He IS a total fool. Too smart for security briefings, he knows more than the generals, more than the intelligence agencies, and these Republican fools buy right into it. I just have to shake my head at how stupid people are. And having no knowledge of the nuances of diplomacy, his rash actions could easily get us into a war.
Old 01-04-2017, 11:56 AM
n/a

Quote:
No, you are the one spouting BS. You obviously read too many of the fake news sites. Get a grip - your little "facts" about Podesta's password and the DNC leak are not facts at all and are totally unproven. There is widespread agreement among cybersecurity experts and professionals that the leaks can be attributed to Russian intelligence actors. And trying to blame Obama for this? Nutty.
And you know NOTHING about it. You are trying to tell those of us that have worked it and understand it, that you have a clue and you don't. Russia has been hacking us for years. So does China. SO does Pakistan and Iran. And many others attempt to hack us, including our allies. You say something is unproven, and then turn around like a 'tard and claim the Russians are responsible for hacking the DNC and Hillary and your email.

Like I said before, if the servers are using encryption and proper security practices then they are less prone to hacking. Hillary violated felony laws by using the Internet to transmit classified information. Instead of blaming the Russians, she should have been incarcerated and prosecuted for her felony violations. Execution would be fitting for her crimes.

Obama is an amateur and weak. He has no experience at leading and still thinks that "following" is the definition of leading, in his case leading from behind. He is clueless and should shut up and leave quietly while he still has a small iota of pride left.
Old 01-04-2017, 11:58 AM
n/a

Quote:
He IS a total fool. Too smart for security briefings, he knows more than the generals, more than the intelligence agencies, and these Republican fools buy right into it. I just have to shake my head at how stupid people are. And having no knowledge of the nuances of diplomacy, his rash actions could easily get us into a war.
YOu must be talking about Obama. Isn't he the one that is insulting and fighting with Putin? If anyone can get us into a war, is this inept loser that can't leave the White House fast enough.
Old 01-04-2017, 12:09 PM
n/a

Quote:
Your opinion again. No fact, just BS.

What did the Russians hack? They didn't hack the DNC. The DNC leaked the info. They didn't hack Podesta, he released his password. Wikileaks said that they did not get Hillary's emails from the Russians. So, no matter how much you cry like the baby you are, nothing you do will change the outcome of the election.

So, are you upset that Hillary's corruption has been revealed and you need someone to blame, or are you upset with the Russians for hacking us for the past 20-30 years or more? If so, are you also upset that we hack other countries every day?

OR, do you even know what you are upset about? And if that is the problem, why are you blaming Trump? It would be more Obie's fault than Trumps.

Question for you...not having as much information as you obviously have...

1. Are you comfortable with a President Elect verbally attacking, and that it was, the United States Intelligence community and doing it in public to the world ? Forget whether you agree or not, or if he does because you, he and I have very limited information at this point.

2. Do you support our President Elect, again publicly worldwide, supporting Asange, while taking a defensive stand in support of Putin ? His party leader, Ryan, called Asange a voice for Russia.

Again, if you can, stick with the issue...not about the election, not about Clinton, simply the anti United States verbiage being put out to the world by the President of the United States in advance of taking office.
Old 01-04-2017, 12:20 PM
n/a

Quote:
Question for you...not having as much information as you obviously have...

1. Are you comfortable with a President Elect verbally attacking, and that it was, the United States Intelligence community and doing it in public to the world ? Forget whether you agree or not, or if he does because you, he and I have very limited information at this point.

2. Do you support our President Elect, again publicly worldwide, supporting Asange, while taking a defensive stand in support of Putin ? His party leader, Ryan, called Asange a voice for Russia.

Again, if you can, stick with the issue...not about the election, not about Clinton, simply the anti United States verbiage being put out to the world by the President of the United States in advance of taking office.
Questions back at ya:

Do you support Obama bowing down to our enemies and apologizing throughout the world for the U.S. being the best?

Do you support Obama disparaging the police and endorsing BLM and the Wall St. protesting cretins?

I'll tell you what, when you quit making the Russian hacking an excuse for Hillary the felon losing the election, then I will be glad to forget your ridiculous comments.

At least Trump is proud to be an American and does not blame his white mother for making him what he is. And as far as we know, Trump is not a half breed ******* son that hates America and loves Allah.
Old 01-04-2017, 12:40 PM
n/a

Quote:
Questions back at ya:

Do you support Obama bowing down to our enemies and apologizing throughout the world for the U.S. being the best?

Do you support Obama disparaging the police and endorsing BLM and the Wall St. protesting cretins?

I'll tell you what, when you quit making the Russian hacking an excuse for Hillary the felon losing the election, then I will be glad to forget your ridiculous comments.

At least Trump is proud to be an American and does not blame his white mother for making him what he is. And as far as we know, Trump is not a half breed ******* son that hates America and loves Allah.
You certainly validated my opinion of you, so not surprised you didn't even make an attempt to response

I will answer your questions however. I did not support those Obama actions and I have already mentioned my previous names were Bucco and Rocky123. I recommend you use the search engine on here and you will see quite a few posts by me, and threads begin to say that.

I make no excuses for anyone..and if you do that search I suggested you will find my feelings on Hillary Clinton.

I am not much of a party guy.....I prefer to support good people doing good things for my country.

So, man up...answer my questions or whatever..
Old 01-04-2017, 12:48 PM
n/a

Quote:
Will Trump inform us Tuesday or Wednesday about his proof that Russian hack did not occur? Should a pres. elect choose to protect Putin while criticising US agencies that are here to protect all of us including him????
trump is a russian tool bought cheaply
Old 01-04-2017, 12:53 PM
n/a

Quote:
You certainly validated my opinion of you, so not surprised you didn't even make an attempt to response

I will answer your questions however. I did not support those Obama actions and I have already mentioned my previous names were Bucco and Rocky123. I recommend you use the search engine on here and you will see quite a few posts by me, and threads begin to say that.

I make no excuses for anyone..and if you do that search I suggested you will find my feelings on Hillary Clinton.

I am not much of a party guy.....I prefer to support good people doing good things for my country.

So, man up...answer my questions or whatever..
Why? What difference does it make to you whether or not I agree with something the president does or doesn't do? It didn't matter to Obama.

Maybe I have become desensified by 8 years of the most incompetent president I have ever known. I'll leave the worrying about what Trump says on Twitter up to you. I don't do Twitter and since Trump is not on the payroll yet, I just don't care.

Sorry if my answer is not up to your specs, but I don't have much time for whiners.
Old 01-04-2017, 01:12 PM
n/a

Quote:
What he said was that he has information that others don't have that may cast doubt on whether the Russians were behind the attack.

I don't see where he ever said that he has any proof.

One thing that President-elect Trump has stated is that he's not going to let his enemies know what he's doing.

Wikileaks founder, Julian Assange says that the information that he leaked did not come from the Russians.

I think that a president-elect should tell the truth. If our intelligent agencies are wrong, he can certainly say that. I don't think that he's trying to protect Putin, he simply wants to know exactly what happened beyond any doubt.

In fact if he is going soft on Putin, it may be that he is hoping to ally with Russia in the War on Terror. I would imagine the USA and Russia together could defeat ISIS pretty quickly.

After all, we held our noses and allied with Russia in WW2. If not for that we might all be speaking Japanese right now.
He hasn't shown proof of ANYTHING, never mind Russia.
Old 01-04-2017, 01:14 PM
n/a

Quote:
Yes. That was primarily the Republicans who said that there were Weapons of Mass Destruction in Iraq. We do have a WMD now. It is called Donald J. Trump. He can do great damage to the image of the US, the work against climate change, curbs on Wall Street corruption in DC, women's right to have control over the decisions she makes on her body, and many many other items. You are right us progressives are scared because Donald John Trump has no respect for the vision of the Founding Fathers and their insistence on checks-and-balances. They were keen students of history and knew how much havoc a demagogue can have on government. All I see in Trump is someone who will continue to lie, cheat and steal. But has far more control now to get away with a great deal more of this than he ever has. God help us.
Old 01-04-2017, 01:23 PM
n/a

Quote:
According to him, he knows more about everything than anybody else! He's a moron!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 01-04-2017, 01:47 PM
n/a

So, you libtards do not believe the same intel agencies when they said there was WMDs in Iraq, but now you believe them when they are reputed to having said that the Russians have hacked our election. And this has less proof than what they gave congress about the WMDs. Liberals are great at this stuff. I think everyone knows who the morons are..............the losers.

Tags
agencies, hacks, trump

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.