Domestic Terrorist Attack

Old 08-30-2017, 09:16 AM
n/a

Wow those librarians have a risky Job,...at least they have a job...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 08-30-2017, 09:40 AM
n/a

Quote:
1) The political forum is NOT moderated. If you do not like the discussions in the political forum you should unsubscribe and remove yourself from them. 2) Your disagreements and tone from the political forum should NOT carry over into the main moderated forums. Infractions and user account suspensions will be issued if this is necessary to maintain the integrity of the TOTV website non political forums. 3) If you do not like the discussions or interactions with any specific user(s) we suggest you add them to your 'Ignore List' which is a feature of the website (click on usercp to add a user) so you do not have to interact with anyone that YOU do not choose to interact with. Even though YOU as the user must make the decision to be subscribed to the political forum and if you are going to add a user to your ignore list we strongly encourage those who do remain for all that is American, have mature civil discussions about viewpoints without lowering their own personal beliefs, standards and morals. If you can't you should consider removing yourself from the political forum.
A little reminder. I am trying to just Ignore these creeps Allegiance and dirtbanker. Really contemptible posters IMHO. If they post anything objectionable on the Regular Forum. COMPLAIN!!! Their voluminous personal attacks on me continue and this is harassment and is against the law in Florida.
Old 08-30-2017, 10:20 AM
n/a

A side note, if any nut job starts shooting do not run to the library...it is very similar to how tornados are attracted to trailer parks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 08-30-2017, 01:25 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I did not mean to suggest your post "will".
I am just pointing out that you have been led to the conclusion that these people are "villians, not "cowards". You have been led to that decision the media...

Think back to Columbine and the media coverage was all about the 2 cowards that attacked unarmed people. They interviewed the shooters family, the media talked in detail about the shooters "goth" style, the media talked about how the shooters had planned the shooting. They made Eric Harris and Dylan Kielbold into villians and thus celebrities to other cowards. Did you hear much background info on the 13 killed or 21 injured? No, that would have taken away from Harris/ Kielbold's "fame".

We have to change the "draw" to these acts. All cowards desire to be thought of as powerfull, the media purports them as villains and gives them the attension they desire. Stop calling them anything than what they are: another coward that attacked unarmed people.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk
Actually thinking back on it there was press coverage on the students that were killed especially Cassie Bernell and Rachel Scott. There were accounts of the killers asking victims if they believed in GOD, if they said yes the killer replied "Then go be with him". There is some controversy surrounding these stories but in the immediate aftermath they were widely reported!

I remembered the Cassie Bernell story but I doubled checked my memory as the shooting occurred in 1999.

COPUFF OUT WEST AT 6035 ft HIGH!
Old 08-30-2017, 02:24 PM
n/a

Quote:
Actually thinking back on it there was press coverage on the students that were killed especially Cassie Bernell and Rachel Scott. There were accounts of the killers asking victims if they believed in GOD, if they said yes the killer replied "Then go be with him". There is some controversy surrounding these stories but in the immediate aftermath they were widely reported!

I remembered the Cassie Bernell story but I doubled checked my memory as the shooting occurred in 1999.

COPUFF OUT WEST AT 6035 ft HIGH!
IF your beliefs ARE correct...then aren't you pretty much guaranteed a seat at the table for dying like that? You died in Christs name. So what's there to complain about? You SHOULD have said..."pick me! pick me!" I'll testify to Christ!

Without that ace...what ARE your chances of getting to the big man's table? About 50:50?
Old 09-01-2017, 01:18 PM
n/a

Quote:
Believe me I got that right away.

What I think you are trying to do is minimize the awful threat of radical Islam. Or put this shooting on a par with it. It isn't.
With all do respect GracieGirl I have thought about this post and mulled it over in my mind for quite some time. I did answer, originally, that I had not intended to equate this shooting with radical Islam which, at the time was true and still is.

However, now I wonder why these deaths are not equal? Were the people in that library terrorized by the shooting?
Are these people any less dead because they weren't shot by someone shouting Al Akhbar?

It is a sad day when anyone dies at the hand of violence...

COPUFF
Old 09-01-2017, 01:32 PM
n/a

Quote:
With all do respect GracieGirl I have thought about this post and mulled it over in my mind for quite some time. I did answer, originally, that I had not intended to equate this shooting with radical Islam which, at the time was true and still is.

However, now I wonder why these deaths are not equal? Were the people in that library terrorized by the shooting?
Are these people any less dead because they weren't shot by someone shouting Al Akhbar?

It is a sad day when anyone dies at the hand of violence...

COPUFF
To me one sick person killing someone is very sad. A group of people or a religion promoting and teaching and preaching and getting people to join in killing those with whom they disagree is angry making. We cannot help reacting according to our own beliefs and life experiences.
Old 09-01-2017, 01:57 PM
n/a

Quote:
To me one sick person killing someone is very sad. A group of people or a religion promoting and teaching and preaching and getting people to join in killing those with whom they disagree is angry making. We cannot help reacting according to our own beliefs and life experiences.
Thank you for the response and I agree the NO religion should promote violence as the followers of Radical Islam believe their version does.

COPUFF
Old 09-01-2017, 07:39 PM
n/a

Quote:
It is not only radical Islam killing in the name of religion.

Remember Dylan Roof who killed worshippers during a prayer session. That was domestic terrorism.

The man who killed an abortion doctor in church was a domestic terrorist.

The white supremacist who rammed his car into a crowd is a domestic terrorist.
Old 09-01-2017, 08:27 PM
n/a

Quote:

Remember Dylan Roof who killed worshippers during a prayer session. That was domestic terrorism.

And what about the thousands and thousands of black people who have killed people singly and in multiples? It doesn't even make the news any more it's so common. The same day Roof shot up a church...gangs of blacks were shooting up places too. A hundred blacks died at the hands of other blacks that same day. NOTHING in the news.
Old 09-01-2017, 10:02 PM
n/a

Default Domestic Terrorist Attack

Donny boy 6th from the front marching the walk of shame.

The Villages Florida
Old 09-01-2017, 10:15 PM
n/a

Quote:

Good point...well taken!!!

COPUFF
Old 09-02-2017, 05:19 AM
n/a

The 24/7 ad nauseam coverage of terrorist attacks only encourages the Dylan Roofs to act out their fantasy.
Deny them celebrity.

As much as I have a disdain for this thing called "data collection" without more terrorism will flourish here in America. Those individuals against such collection need to drop out the digital society because if you are using a i phone, Facebook, etc then you are providing more personal information then the NSA can collect .

I am in favor of going back to floppy disk and human bank tellers and the use of cash or check exclusively
Old 09-02-2017, 10:00 AM
n/a

Quote:
The 24/7 ad nauseam coverage of terrorist attacks only encourages the Dylan Roofs to act out their fantasy.
Deny them celebrity.

As much as I have a disdain for this thing called "data collection" without more terrorism will flourish here in America. Those individuals against such collection need to drop out the digital society because if you are using a i phone, Facebook, etc then you are providing more personal information then the NSA can collect .

I am in favor of going back to floppy disk and human bank tellers and the use of cash or check exclusively

Rubicon, I am quite sure the NSA, FBI, and the GG have an extensive dossier on YOU. Not for terrorism, of course - but "just because".

ST
Old 09-02-2017, 10:09 AM
n/a

Quote:
Donny boy 6th from the front marching the walk of shame.

The Villages Florida
If that was Sheriff Arpiao and his possee, it would be amusing to see Donnie Baldwin parading around in his pink thong panties. Now, you have to pull up his KKK robe to see his pink panties.

Rant all you want, Donnie, I have you on IGNORE so I don't see your rants.

Tags
starting

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.