Big with my Korean friends.

Old 06-13-2017, 04:28 PM
n/a

Default Big with my Korean friends.

다른 사람들에게 당신이하는 것처럼 행동하십시오.
Old 06-14-2017, 08:10 AM
n/a

I am so sorry Tal, I did not know you actually took the short bus and had developmental disabilities due to no fault of your own. I just thought you were a typical over educated under employed nasty anti trump, anti American liberal.

"When someone makes some cruel statement about "must have taken the short bus" in Korean no less and probably aimed at me Big in Korean. I take great offense as my mother was sick with the flu when I was born so I did "take the short bus" as this classless poster on the Political Forum alluded. Big with my Korean friends. I managed to get four degrees though after getting the help of Mrs. Barbara Mitchell at Earl Wooster High School in 1975-1976. She saw something in me and had me reading <i>Anna Karenina</i> by the end of my Junior Year in High School and where I took correspondence courses at a Second Reno, Nevada High School-- Reno High School. I wanted to get away with the often moronic behavior of teens which I am now finding again from what I suppose are grown men over 70. So I graduated from high school in three years time.<br />
<br />
This has to stop these continuous personal attacks by posters on other posters.<br />
<br />
Why allow this kind of harassment and cruelty???<br />
<br />
There is politically correct and then there is that line of us going into the sewer. <br />
<br />
I hope others will speak up against this kind of harassment even if it is usually confined to the Political Forum. We should not have to take this kind of online abuse from people who look like they have the maturity of a 12 year old.<br />
<br />
Online harassment is also against the law in Florida."

Please accept my deepest apologies.

Tags
버스를, 타고, 학교에, 다녔다, 짧은

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.