One can hope and pray.

Stroke - Google Search
Old 12-07-2017, 08:35 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
One can hope and pray.

Stroke - Google Search
Liberals...such nice people...always wishing the worst for their opposition.

So "plowboy"...you like doing the plowing or receiving the plowing? You got a plowgirl or another plowboy down on the farm?

What a f@cked up thread to start.
Old 12-07-2017, 09:22 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Baldwin View Post

So "plowboy"...you like doing the plowing or receiving the plowing? You got a plowgirl or another plowboy down on the farm?

I love it when Donny B casts judgement.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Old 12-07-2017, 09:24 AM
n/a

Quote:

Testing posting.
Old 12-07-2017, 09:27 AM
n/a

Default Slurred speach

Quote:

She straps it on Don. Fvcking bull dyke will fvck anything.
The Villages Florida
Old 12-07-2017, 09:41 AM
n/a

Quote:

Dontcha CHI-CHI?

I speak truths...if the truth makes YOU emotional...that's not my problem.

But YOUR lies ARE my problem...I have to live with them. I HAVE to live with your shortsighted "diversity" and "equality"...I get bumped when you institute the FAILED institute of "affirmative action" and quotas that DIRECTLY...institutionally...discriminate against WHITE MALES. MY neightborhhod gets destroyed when you FORCE us to take them in. OUR school gets destroyed when you FORCE them in. Our COUNTRY is NEXT...we ARE becoming a minority majority and they WILL be 80% in 30 years. Whites are dying faster than they're being replaced. Our population declines while their rises. Hispanics have the majority of babies now.

WHAT has your equality and diversity achieved? From #1 to #25?

Again...great job ladies! /s
Old 12-07-2017, 02:01 PM
n/a

Quote:
Dontcha CHI-CHI?

I speak truths...if the truth makes YOU emotional...that's not my problem.

But YOUR lies ARE my problem...I have to live with them. I HAVE to live with your shortsighted "diversity" and "equality"...I get bumped when you institute the FAILED institute of "affirmative action" and quotas that DIRECTLY...institutionally...discriminate against WHITE MALES. MY neightborhhod gets destroyed when you FORCE us to take them in. OUR school gets destroyed when you FORCE them in. Our COUNTRY is NEXT...we ARE becoming a minority majority and they WILL be 80% in 30 years. Whites are dying faster than they're being replaced. Our population declines while their rises. Hispanics have the majority of babies now.

WHAT has your equality and diversity achieved? From #1 to #25?

Again...great job ladies! /s
**** white people. The white man has killed millions. I would love to see him a minority so blacks and Hispanics can give back to his racist ass.
Old 12-07-2017, 02:04 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plowboy View Post
**** white people. The white man has killed millions. I would love to see him a minority so blacks and Hispanics can give back to his racist ass.

As spoken by a true nigga bull dyke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-07-2017, 02:10 PM
n/a

Actually I wish White people would quit feeding nidgers and basically paying them to fucsk and make more fusking nidgers...
Old 12-07-2017, 02:14 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by larbud View Post
Actually I wish White people would quit feeding nidgers and basically paying them to fucsk and make more fusking nidgers...
Luskbudge code.

Old 12-07-2017, 02:45 PM
n/a

Quote:
Plowboy's...REALLY a "boy"...a n!@@erboy.

You tell me all the great things Hispanics and blacks have brought to the world besides misery...go ahead make a list.

White men gave you EVERYTHING you enjoy today. Show us all the "great" inventions of blacks/Hispanics that have changed the world and then I'll show you my list that could possibly...literally...encircle the globe.

Give back WHAT? Feeding your people? Clothing your people? Providing healthcare for your people? You stupid, ignorant, inhuman, waste of resources...you were cavemen when we found you. You still are...dressed up in OUR clothes.

YOU complain about "cultural appropriation? If WE demanded YOU give up everything coming from OUR culture...you'd be left with a loin fur and a bone in your nose. You'd be living in a mud and grass hut. You'd be scraping in the dirt for roots and grubs. You would have NOTHING else.

What are you going to "give me" beyond being a f@cking pain in my ass with your hands out begging all the time. America dies when the white people go below a certain percentage...it's what ALWAYS happens.

You show us all the GREAT things blacks have done. People have tried...and I've shot them ALL down. There's isn't a black villages, a top black school, top black city, or country. Blacks are ALWAYS at the bottom of EVERY society.

You SHOW me where they're equal.

Plowboy...you should be PULLING the plow...now let's get moving.
Old 12-07-2017, 03:22 PM
n/a

Quote:
Plowboy's...REALLY a "boy"...a n!@@erboy.

You tell me all the great things Hispanics and blacks have brought to the world besides misery...go ahead make a list.

White men gave you EVERYTHING you enjoy today. Show us all the "great" inventions of blacks/Hispanics that have changed the world and then I'll show you my list that could possibly...literally...encircle the globe.

Give back WHAT? Feeding your people? Clothing your people? Providing healthcare for your people? You stupid, ignorant, inhuman, waste of resources...you were cavemen when we found you. You still are...dressed up in OUR clothes.

YOU complain about "cultural appropriation? If WE demanded YOU give up everything coming from OUR culture...you'd be left with a loin fur and a bone in your nose. You'd be living in a mud and grass hut. You'd be scraping in the dirt for roots and grubs. You would have NOTHING else.

What are you going to "give me" beyond being a f@cking pain in my ass with your hands out begging all the time. America dies when the white people go below a certain percentage...it's what ALWAYS happens.

You show us all the GREAT things blacks have done. People have tried...and I've shot them ALL down. There's isn't a black villages, a top black school, top black city, or country. Blacks are ALWAYS at the bottom of EVERY society.

You SHOW me where they're equal.

Plowboy...you should be PULLING the plow...now let's get moving.

Plowboy was unmasked fairly quickly. She should have stayed as CNM. Poor choice for a moniker. I say we give her a mulligan and let her start from scratch. Defending nigga’s while attacking white folk with nigga violence is never a good thing on PT.

Old 12-07-2017, 03:49 PM
n/a

Quote:
Plowboy was unmasked fairly quickly. She should have stayed as CNM. Poor choice for a moniker. I say we give her a mulligan and let her start from scratch. Defending nigga’s while attacking white folk with nigga violence is never a good thing on PT.

You mean she got tired of being called Coldsore and changed her name?

She loved labeling everyone else...but as typical with women...can't take it in return.

Oh Plowboy...Plowboy...over here...I've got some sh!t that needs cleaning up. Move it boy...
Old 12-07-2017, 03:50 PM
n/a

What is the "N" word you never want to call a black person?

Neighbor..
Old 12-07-2017, 03:56 PM
n/a

Default Slurred speach

The Villages Florida

Tags
pray, hope, speach, slurred

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.