Donald John Trump's Mental Health.

Old 01-04-2018, 05:17 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockyrd View Post
You are predictable.

Always trying to bring those who are superior to you and of much higher moral values down to your level.
Bye Rockhead.
Old 01-04-2018, 07:51 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
But not concerned with never having a job, wife, family etc
Allegiance is often on my IGNORE LIST and now others including the MODERATOR I hope see why.

This kind of bullying should not be allowed on the Political Forum when it comes back. Politicians like Trump, Putin, Obama are fair game. Individual posters are not.
Old 01-04-2018, 07:54 PM
n/a

Quote:
An interesting book comes out tomorrow.
And as I read...all of it backed up on tape.
Old 01-04-2018, 09:44 PM
n/a

Quote:
What I've said is I think he is going into to dementia. Not because of his tweets because of two interviews he gave to reporters from economic magazines. He has a degree in economics from a very good school, U of P. This is not an easy program and economics relies on an understanding of calculus. In these interviews it was clear that he did not understand how GDP is calculated. Very few people understand what GDP is in the general population but it was at the heart of what he studied for four years. My degree is in chemistry and when I don't understand what a molecule is it means I am way down the dementia path.
Trump transferred into Wharton..couldn't get admitted until his Daddy gave the school millions. Once there, he had a tutor (who probably did most of his work). One of his professors was quoted as Trump being 'the worst student I ever had."

Trump and Wharton: A complicated relationship
Old 01-05-2018, 08:14 AM
n/a

Even if only 10% of the book is true, it is still frightening that we have such a nutcase in the white house. I hope the Republicans can put country before party, and deal with him if he is truly unstable. Here's where we get to see how ethical they really are.
Old 01-05-2018, 09:08 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
Allegiance is often on my IGNORE LIST and now others including the MODERATOR I hope see why.

This kind of bullying should not be allowed on the Political Forum when it comes back. Politicians like Trump, Putin, Obama are fair game. Individual posters are not.
Online Harassment: What Americans Consider Crossing the Line | Pew Research Center

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Old 01-05-2018, 12:18 PM
n/a

How about:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg insane trump.jpg (8.7 KB, 2 views)
Old 01-06-2018, 12:42 PM
n/a

Quote:
Even if only 10% of the book is true, it is still frightening that we have such a nutcase in the white house. I hope the Republicans can put country before party, and deal with him if he is truly unstable. Here's where we get to see how ethical they really are.
Ethics out the window, gop using diversion tactics, let's talk about Clinton Foundation AGAIN, Ugh!
Old 01-06-2018, 12:52 PM
n/a

Quote:
Ethics out the window, gop using diversion tactics, let's talk about Clinton Foundation AGAIN, Ugh!
I think a follow up to the multitude (never showing cause) of investigations into this foundation should be done.

The investigation is about ANY interference by another country into our election, and it should be part of it.

Sad that the Trump supporters are so in love of this terrible human being that they forget, the country comes first. He may not see it that way, but the country is first.

Tags
time, trumps, john, mental, health

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.