Donald Trump and the 2nd Amendment.

Old 05-18-2016, 11:06 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Thank you Mr. Wikipedia.
You're welcome. I never know what I'm going to look up and learn each day. The posts go in many different directions.
Old 05-18-2016, 11:15 AM
n/a

Quote:
You're welcome. I never know what I'm going to look up and learn each day. The posts go in many different directions.
Even though Wiki has had some accuracy issues, I find it very informative and interesting. But, remember when you use factual information, you have a tendency to shut down good blather.
Old 05-18-2016, 11:42 AM
n/a

Quote:
Even though Wiki has had some accuracy issues, I find it very informative and interesting. But, remember when you use factual information, you have a tendency to shut down good blather.
blath·er
ˈblaT͟Hər/Submit
verb
talk long-windedly without making very much sense.
"she began blathering on about spirituality and life after death"
synonyms: prattle, babble, chatter, twitter, prate, go on, run on, rattle on, yap, jabber, maunder, ramble, burble, drivel, blabber, gab; More
noun
long-winded talk with no real substance.

The blather is funny at times. I don't think it will stop altogether.

As for Wikipedia being reliable I found this advice.

"How will you know if a citation is credible?

That’s where judgment comes in. There are too many factors to list here, but a citation is more likely to be legitimate if it comes from an academic source, has statistics to back up its claim, or is a quote directly from a source. Many times you won’t be able to get access to the first-hand material because it’s not widely available online (as in the case of many academic journals) or it’s from a book. In this case, your best bet is getting hold of that work or searching for it online."
Is Wikipedia Reliable? Here Are Some Tips on How to Find Out
Old 05-18-2016, 12:20 PM
n/a

Quote:
blath·er
ˈblaT͟Hər/Submit
verb
talk long-windedly without making very much sense.
"she began blathering on about spirituality and life after death"
synonyms: prattle, babble, chatter, twitter, prate, go on, run on, rattle on, yap, jabber, maunder, ramble, burble, drivel, blabber, gab; More
noun
long-winded talk with no real substance.

The blather is funny at times. I don't think it will stop altogether.

As for Wikipedia being reliable I found this advice.

"How will you know if a citation is credible?

That’s where judgment comes in. There are too many factors to list here, but a citation is more likely to be legitimate if it comes from an academic source, has statistics to back up its claim, or is a quote directly from a source. Many times you won’t be able to get access to the first-hand material because it’s not widely available online (as in the case of many academic journals) or it’s from a book. In this case, your best bet is getting hold of that work or searching for it online."
Is Wikipedia Reliable? Here Are Some Tips on How to Find Out

Tags
man, truth, trump, 2nd, amendment

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.