Donald Trump and the 2nd Amendment.

Old 05-12-2016, 12:58 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Yes, they're big, I admit that...but light because they're empty.
Good point.....
Old 05-12-2016, 01:08 PM
n/a

Quote:
The solution to that problem is: Open season on liberals. Not very sporting because they can't shoot back, but still probably a bit of fun. Mounting their heads may be a problem though.
Be careful not to shoot off your shriveled weenie.

Will the dementia ward let you out for the hunting? Be sure to take along extra Depends when you get stinky.
Old 05-12-2016, 01:12 PM
n/a

This is not political talk. It's a cluster F of disgruntled unhappy malcontents. Having to see even a portion of these posts while strolling through the TOTV timeline is a real PITA.
Old 05-12-2016, 01:19 PM
n/a

Quote:

Will the dementia ward let you out for the hunting? Be sure to take along extra Depends when you get stinky.
I won't respond to your stupid remark because last time, I made you cry and threaten to report me to admin for being a big meanie. And I won't suggest that you get your momma to change your pampers because you will accuse me of being insensitive to your handicap. But, I will say that you have nothing to worry about during open season, because like fishing, you are not worthy and would have to be thrown back. You would make a pitiful trophy, and not worthy. So, little stinky go tell your momma she wants you and come back when you grow up.

I've been carrying a gun since way before you were born and have never had an accident with it, so don't be afraid. You have nothing to worry about UNLESS I change my mind about throwing you back.
Old 05-12-2016, 01:25 PM
n/a

Quote:
This is not political talk. It's a cluster F of disgruntled unhappy malcontents. Having to see even a portion of these posts while strolling through the TOTV timeline is a real PITA.
I apologize for my part in this. I have no excuse other than boredom. It seems that every time I get into a discussion with someone, our pet troll injects his little immature comments and I end up trading barbs with the little fella.
Old 05-12-2016, 01:45 PM
n/a

Quote:
It's called political talk, but it is mostly just trash talk. Some posts actually start out OK, but as they drone on it denigrates to babble. Then someone references the bloated post with just a thumbs up. Then someone feels the need to embellish and an even longer post ensues. And all the while it's repetitive of posts in previous threads.

It's the occasional post that presents the topic well, but that is becoming rarer.
Old 05-12-2016, 01:47 PM
n/a

Quote:

You certainly are male genitals obsessed!

Musta been a really bad experience somewhere along the line to be so sexist intense and focused.
Old 05-12-2016, 02:13 PM
n/a

Quote:
You certainly are male genitals obsessed!

Musta been a really bad experience somewhere along the line to be so sexist intense and focused.
Probably gender confused.
Old 05-12-2016, 04:05 PM
n/a

Quote:
Probably gender confused.
I think gender obsessed would be more accuarate!!
Old 05-12-2016, 04:12 PM
n/a

It must be a living hell, to always need to try and compare ***** sizes.

Misogyny is born from massive insecurity.
Old 05-12-2016, 04:17 PM
n/a

Quote:
I went through the list and have not found the one where he lies to the victim's family about how they died.
Again you should dig into this rather than just spouting the Faux News spiel.
Old 05-12-2016, 06:09 PM
n/a

Quote:
Again you should dig into this rather than just spouting the Faux News spiel.
What's Faux News? Dig into what? Like I said before, I have not found any grievous lies coming from Trump as the multitude of lies coming from Hillary. Major lies. I have yet to see her convicted, but the Clintons do have a way of avoiding penalties for their crimes. Other than a small pay back for the thousands of dollars of gov property they stole from the White House when they left. If you have some additional information, I am open to studying it. Of course, I don't expect a fanatical liberal to turn on their own. They would rather a criminal in the White House, leading the country than a Republican.
Old 05-12-2016, 07:21 PM
n/a

Quote:
It must be a living hell, to always need to try and compare ***** sizes.

Misogyny is born from massive insecurity.
Must suck to be always comparing boobs and hair, and dresses, and jewelry, and shoes, and all the other crap women worry about. Compared to you, no, it's a breeze really.

Says the loser who NEEDS quotas and affirmative action. The loser always has some witty quote or saying to ease the pain of...losing...again.

"You hate us cause you ain't us". You don't think you were dealt a fair hand. You're jealous.

Be a woman, don't try to be a man, you're not, and you can't be. I can't be a 350 lb linebacker, I accept it, you should too. Be a successful woman. Have children and raise them to be good, smart, independent, human beings. That is your job, not trying to be a CEO or a fireman. You were made by nature to be a mother. Don't fight it. You were treasured, now you're competition.

I think most women were happier in the old days, the old ways. What do you think? Was your mother happier than you? Are you happier than your daughter? Grand daughter?

I love women, I don't like "women" who want to be men.
Old 05-12-2016, 08:02 PM
n/a

Quote:
Must suck to be always comparing boobs and hair, and dresses, and jewelry, and shoes, and all the other crap women worry about. Compared to you, no, it's a breeze really.

Says the loser who NEEDS quotas and affirmative action. The loser always has some witty quote or saying to ease the pain of...losing...again.

"You hate us cause you ain't us". You don't think you were dealt a fair hand. You're jealous.

Be a woman, don't try to be a man, you're not, and you can't be. I can't be a 350 lb linebacker, I accept it, you should too. Be a successful woman. Have children and raise them to be good, smart, independent, human beings. That is your job, not trying to be a CEO or a fireman. You were made by nature to be a mother. Don't fight it. You were treasured, now you're competition.

I think most women were happier in the old days, the old ways. What do you think? Was your mother happier than you? Are you happier than your daughter? Grand daughter?

I love women, I don't like "women" who want to be men.
So, basically you are saying that women belong in the house to do housework, bear and raise children, not to have challenging careers outside the house, not to compete with men in a career, and to be subservient to all men?

BULLHOCKEY!!!
Old 05-12-2016, 08:14 PM
n/a

Quote:
So, basically you are saying that women belong in the house to do housework, bear and raise children, not to have challenging careers outside the house, not to compete with men in a career, and to be subservient to all men?

BULLHOCKEY!!!
Except for that...yes. Support is the mans job.

Tags
man, truth, trump, 2nd, amendment

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.