Donald Trump and the Cover of the Rolling Stone.

Old 08-26-2015, 09:46 AM
n/a

So other assumptions to be made are democrats will only vote for democrats, they never vote independent!?

Republicans would rather not vote than vote for Trump? Again handing the decision to the democrats like the stay at homes did in 2008 and 2014!

Republicans would definitely split and again hand the the decision to democrats like they have done in previous independent runs???

So it is starting to look to me that regardless who the candidates are...republican or democrat.....they will vote party line to the detriment of the end results. Really? And all these years I thought we were trying to choose the right person for the job. I guess Obama winning two in a row proves that is not true, right!
Old 08-26-2015, 09:48 AM
n/a

Shame on all those who find an excuse to not vote.
Old 08-26-2015, 09:57 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Shame on all those who find an excuse to not vote.
I have voted in every election since 1960, and normally would agree with you.

HOWEVER, I will not allow any more progressive issues to be forwarded if I can prevent it.

Donald Trump is making a fiasco of the process, and if he ever made it to the WH he would become a man who would divided this country even more than it is now.

I need no lecture on voting, but will tell you to look at what is happening. There are vibrant, young and smart candidates in the Republican party and they have been absolutely drummed out by the Trump mania stuff.

Not only do you not know what Trump would do or how...because he can't tell you, you don't know what the others would do or how...because Trump has drowned that out. Thus what would you be voting for ? Change ? We did that in 2008, failed. Change in attitude ? Ask yourself HOW ? No, he is a detriment and no help at all right now.

Now way this ends up good unless somehow he sucks up his ego and backs another Republican candidate, but that appears not to be in the cards.
Old 08-26-2015, 11:03 AM
n/a

This far out in the process the other than Trumps lead candidates are simply getting into a pi$$ing contest with a skunk.

They have time to wait and see if the flash in the pans continues or dies of it's own causes.

In the mean time the other candidates can prepare for either scenario, with or without Trump, and save their mortal combat days for when needed.

The American people are not stupid...even though the 2008 and 2014 election results makes one wonder!
Old 09-01-2015, 10:55 PM
n/a

Quote:
Donald Trump Just Stopped Being Funny | Rolling Stone

Seems like someone is waking up to his rhetoric and its danger.
Actually, you just now started being funny by characterizing Trump the way you did.

Boo!
Old 09-02-2015, 06:37 AM
n/a

Quote:
I have voted in every election since 1960, and normally would agree with you.

HOWEVER, I will not allow any more progressive issues to be forwarded if I can prevent it.

Donald Trump is making a fiasco of the process, and if he ever made it to the WH he would become a man who would divided this country even more than it is now.

I need no lecture on voting, but will tell you to look at what is happening. There are vibrant, young and smart candidates in the Republican party and they have been absolutely drummed out by the Trump mania stuff.

Not only do you not know what Trump would do or how...because he can't tell you, you don't know what the others would do or how...because Trump has drowned that out. Thus what would you be voting for ? Change ? We did that in 2008, failed. Change in attitude ? Ask yourself HOW ? No, he is a detriment and no help at all right now.

Now way this ends up good unless somehow he sucks up his ego and backs another Republican candidate, but that appears not to be in the cards.
I agree. He is handing over the election pretty much to the Democrats. The media will also keep bringing up all his hateful rhetoric even if he tames it down.
Old 09-02-2015, 08:30 AM
n/a

Quote:
I agree. He is handing over the election pretty much to the Democrats. The media will also keep bringing up all his hateful rhetoric even if he tames it down.
Funny how you can brag about what the media will be doing to Trump.
And no mention of the same media that does not have one negative thing to say about the, at the moment democratic lead candidate, slippery Clinton......you know the wife of "slick Willie".
Old 09-02-2015, 04:39 PM
n/a

Trump is at least outspoken and says what's on his mind ... since he's come onto the scene, every time another politician talks (R or D) it's like you can hear the wind up key and talking points coming forth.

If Trump get the nomination, he gets my vote. We're in a bad spot thanks to Obama and his lame brain liberal lefty acolytes .... I'll take my chances on Trump.

I also love his idea ... outlaw the use of teleprompters by politicians!
Old 09-03-2015, 05:33 AM
n/a

Quote:
Trump is at least outspoken and says what's on his mind ... since he's come onto the scene, every time another politician talks (R or D) it's like you can hear the wind up key and talking points coming forth.

If Trump get the nomination, he gets my vote. We're in a bad spot thanks to Obama and his lame brain liberal lefty acolytes .... I'll take my chances on Trump.

I also love his idea ... outlaw the use of teleprompters by politicians!
At least he doesn't say that fixing the Illegal invasion problem can't be done, like all the other candidates. Even the wannabe GOP candidates have jumped on the "can't be done" band wagon that is being driven by the weak liberals. I bet Trump would have negotiated a better deal with Iran. He didn't make billions of bucks by being a sissy when it comes to negotiation. Sending Kerry to negotiate something important is like sending a mouse into a snake pit to negotiate with vipers. And since Obama was raised in an Islamic environment you would think that he would understand the radical Islamic mind set. So, who's side is he on anyway? Is he stupid or is he deliberately attempting to undermine our national security?
Old 09-03-2015, 08:01 AM
n/a

Quote:
At least he doesn't say that fixing the Illegal invasion problem can't be done, like all the other candidates. Even the wannabe GOP candidates have jumped on the "can't be done" band wagon that is being driven by the weak liberals. I bet Trump would have negotiated a better deal with Iran. He didn't make billions of bucks by being a sissy when it comes to negotiation. Sending Kerry to negotiate something important is like sending a mouse into a snake pit to negotiate with vipers. And since Obama was raised in an Islamic environment you would think that he would understand the radical Islamic mind set. So, who's side is he on anyway? Is he stupid or is he deliberately attempting to undermine our national security?
He certainly does and his actions, or I should say his lack of actions speak loud and clear to those facts!!!!
Old 09-03-2015, 09:25 AM
n/a

Quote:
on all points!

Tags
waking, rhetoric, danger, cover, trump, rolling, stone, donald

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.