Donald Trump and the Cover of the Rolling Stone.

Old 08-24-2015, 01:57 PM
n/a

Default Donald Trump and the Cover of the Rolling Stone.

Donald Trump Just Stopped Being Funny | Rolling Stone

Seems like someone is waking up to his rhetoric and its danger.
Old 08-24-2015, 02:18 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Donald Trump Just Stopped Being Funny | Rolling Stone

Seems like someone is waking up to his rhetoric and its danger.
Only liberals and illegals need be afraid of The Donald.
Old 08-24-2015, 02:25 PM
n/a

What is the probability that the RNC would have Trump as their nominee? Not very much of a probability.

He said he would run as a third party.

If Trump runs as a third party, the Democratic candidate will win.

Hmmm?
Old 08-24-2015, 02:32 PM
n/a

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ux3-a9RE1Q
Old 08-24-2015, 03:40 PM
n/a

Quote:
Like that.

All parties should be concerned about Donald Trump and his rhetoric. And he has not really given any practical policy suggestions as far as I can tell. Most of his campaign has the depth of something a 12 year old might dream up.
Old 08-24-2015, 03:52 PM
n/a

Quote:
Like that.

All parties should be concerned about Donald Trump and his rhetoric. And he has not really given any practical policy suggestions as far as I can tell. Most of his campaign has the depth of something a 12 year old might dream up.
No matter if you like Trump or not, he has brought up the many failings of our current crop of life long politicians....term limits please!
Old 08-24-2015, 05:24 PM
n/a

Quote:
Only liberals and illegals need be afraid of The Donald.
I doubt if liberals have a real fear factor about Trump (yet). And I'm not sure if undocumented immigrants think he is more dangerous than half the Republican candidates. And speaking of the Republican candidates, many have been cowed by his bullying. They should be very afraid.

Here is the latest cover from Time.

uploadfromtaptalk1440454880128.jpg
Old 08-24-2015, 06:58 PM
n/a

Afraid?

Sounds rather school yard-ish.

Trump represents a threat to every crony politician in Washington....both parties.

Trump has become a lightning rod for every American who is sick and tired of all the political BS, especially fro the last 7 years, in Washington.

If one really looks at what is being said by Trump and those who support him.....his message is significantly more pertinent than any BS Obama was pedaling and too many Americans bought into an empty suit making good sounding promises.

And if an unkown and unqualified, never ran anything, in 2008 was able to knock Clinton off her perch AND get elected......Trump has him beat in every category anybody wants to use for comparison.

Afraid has nothing to do with what is going on. Now if some would like to talk to concern, that is a different story. All the political BS artists, spinners, liars, cheats non-business understanding crony phonies in Washington are taking notes!!!
Old 08-24-2015, 07:47 PM
n/a

Quote:
No matter if you like Trump or not, he has brought up the many failings of our current crop of life long politicians....term limits please!
I'd drink to that.
Old 08-24-2015, 07:51 PM
n/a

Quote:
Like that.

Perhaps, but how many billionaire 12 year olds do you know? Rhetoric? Rhetoric is the language of Washington, D.C. I am not enamored with him, but I don't disagree with what he says. If he makes it to the general election, he has my vote. Until then, I'll just sit back and watch it all pan out.
Old 08-24-2015, 09:43 PM
n/a

Quote:
You had better do a bit more research. In order to impose term limits for Congress, the Constitution would need to be amended. That would take years to accomplish and probably would never happen.
Old 08-25-2015, 02:06 AM
n/a

Okay...using a discredited rag such as Rolling Stone to start a thread is not a good idea.
Old 08-25-2015, 04:36 AM
n/a

Quote:
Okay...using a discredited rag such as Rolling Stone to start a thread is not a good idea.
Agree

Personal Best Regards:
Old 08-25-2015, 04:59 AM
n/a

Quote:
You had better do a bit more research. In order to impose term limits for Congress, the Constitution would need to be amended. That would take years to accomplish and probably would never happen.
gotta love that can-do attitude.
Old 08-25-2015, 06:30 PM
n/a

Quote:
gotta love that can-do attitude.
No, this guy Trump is hell bent to destroy the Republican party in 2016 and in the future.

I am telling you now...write it down.....while much of what he says is close to true, and he taps what some want to hear, this does not have a happy ending for the Republican party.

I am so very very disappointed. I am and if you knew who I am, you will recognize me as a very very very anti Obama person, but this scenario playing out right now is terrible.

President Obama is a well spoken egoist bully. Trump is a brash loudmouth bully.

As a political junkie who knows the system, understands its flaws and am very upset and troubled by this turn of events.

He attacks Jeb Bush because he fears him more than any other candidate. He attacks reporters, mostly the females, because he fears them.

No, this man is bringing a party to its knees and it is not the Democratic party.

Never in my life did I ever think I would witness such a freak show on both sides of the aisle.

This has no happy ending.....he will bring the party down in one way or another if he, IN HIS MIND, is not treated right (and a 3rd party run will destroy the Republicans), and he, frankly is embarrassing to me.

Tags
waking, rhetoric, danger, cover, trump, rolling, stone, donald

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.