Donald Trump Didn’t Want to Be President

Old 01-05-2018, 04:36 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Actually, yes I did, that's why I asked you to elaborate because your comment made no sense! But if all you can do is call people names, post links with no ability to comment, and post cartoon pictures, I guess I will have to accept that's all you are capable of.
Excuse me, I said you commented but actually you retorted not commented.
Old 01-05-2018, 04:48 PM
n/a

Quote:
Actually, yes I did, that's why I asked you to elaborate because your comment made no sense! But if all you can do is call people names, post links with no ability to comment, and post cartoon pictures, I guess I will have to accept that's all you are capable of.
I did not call you any names.

The historic presence of the electoral college was NOT what YOU claimed it to be.....there was NO California at the time of its inception, and the population of New York was similar to the rest of the newly formed states.

Ignorance of the facts is a fault of many here.....including you
Old 01-05-2018, 06:52 PM
n/a

Quote:
I did not call you any names.

The historic presence of the electoral college was NOT what YOU claimed it to be.....there was NO California at the time of its inception, and the population of New York was similar to the rest of the newly formed states.

Ignorance of the facts is a fault of many here.....including you
He was using callfukingforina as example. Now that caladukingdorina is sanctuary state, IMO they shouldn't be allowed to vote in national elections cause they are extension of Mexico ALL FOR CHEAP DAY LABOR (where they can get out of paying taxes), with no way to validate legal citzens when they pass out driver's license with voter registration cards. A state that outright does not enforce laws of union should be kicked out of the union IMO. Plus all caladufkingforinas should not have to have passport to cross state lines and Mexico should alow free travel for calafkingforinians.
Old 01-06-2018, 08:07 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topspinmo View Post
ALL FOR CHEAP DAY LABOR (where they can get out of paying taxes)
Oh please tell me your kidding... the liberals want to help...but here is another example of hoe they hold people back in life.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 01-06-2018, 08:33 AM
n/a

Quote:
Oh please tell me your kidding... the liberals want to help...but here is another example of hoe they hold people back in life.

Do you think he's kidding? Businesses DO get out of paying taxes when they hire illegals or legals who work under the table.

Liberals want to "help" destroy America. You ARE being invaded...you ARE being bred out. Hispanics are the majority below age 8 and every year there are more and more of them.

"Anyone but the "white man" in charge"?

Forgive them for they know not what they do...

ONLY "white" countries are successful...there's a reason for that...America is no longer a "white" country..and it shows...we've slipped from #1 in the world to present day...#25. ALL due to changing demographics and liberal policies.
Old 01-06-2018, 08:57 AM
n/a

Quote:

I guess you ready don't know how roofing, landscaping, and sub contractors operate. O I forgot thousands of illegal housekeepers that do the dirty work for fairyland. Are you really that naive to thing that it for good of the people. It's all about money from near slave labor and votes.
Old 01-06-2018, 09:04 AM
n/a

Quote:
I guess you ready don't know how roofing, landscaping, and sub contractors operate. O I forgot thousands of illegal housekeepers that do the dirty work for fairyland. Are you really that naive to thing that it for good of the people. It's all about money from near slave labor and votes.
There will always be "slaves"...some are just treated better than others.
Old 01-06-2018, 09:21 AM
n/a

Quote:
He was using callfukingforina as example. Now that caladukingdorina is sanctuary state, IMO they shouldn't be allowed to vote in national elections cause they are extension of Mexico ALL FOR CHEAP DAY LABOR (where they can get out of paying taxes), with no way to validate legal citzens when they pass out driver's license with voter registration cards. A state that outright does not enforce laws of union should be kicked out of the union IMO. Plus all caladufkingforinas should not have to have passport to cross state lines and Mexico should alow free travel for calafkingforinians.
got proof? let's see it.....

no proof? get back under the rock you crawled out from
Old 01-06-2018, 09:43 AM
n/a

Quote:
got proof? let's see it.....

no proof? get back under the rock you crawled out from
"On October 28, 2015, Governor Jerry Brown signed a bill into law that automatically registers all holders of a driver's license as a registered voter for all California ballots, including federal elections. Opponents expressed concern this could offer suffrage rights to non-citizen residents, since a January 2015 legislation decreed the right of a driver's license to non-citizens."
Old 01-06-2018, 09:46 AM
n/a

Would have saved us all a lot of aggravation!
Old 01-06-2018, 12:03 PM
n/a

Quote:
Would have saved us all a lot of aggravation!
This book may be a bestseller at the moment but give it time and it will drop like a bomb. You do know how inept this author is based on the other books he has written, right? Check out some of the editorial reviews, or just listen to him speak - the guy wouldn't know, or maybe just doesn't care, what the difference is between the truth or a lie. He just enjoys making lots of money off of what boyer calls ignorant people.
Old 01-06-2018, 12:05 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby10 View Post
This book may be a bestseller at the moment but give it time and it will drop like a bomb. You do know how inept this author is based on the other books he has written, right? Check out some of the editorial reviews, or just listen to him speak - the guy wouldn't know, or maybe just doesn't care, what the difference is between the truth or a lie. He just enjoys making lots of money off of what boyer calls ignorant people.
Judge a man by his teeth. Lol
Old 01-06-2018, 12:39 PM
n/a

Quote:
You are sort of correct on his reputation, however, knowledge people are commenting, and Trump's inane comments about the book in many cases are worse than the book itself.

I said on this forum that Trump would lie himself into a corner. Who in the world is going to believe a proven patholigal liar.

This is from Trump biographer....

"
Trump often fails to deal with the subject at hand, preferring to tell and retell anecdotes and stories that sound rehearsed. (He did this with me, many times.)

Trump is bored by briefings and uninterested in details. (He has long shown this trait.)

Trump demands extreme personal loyalty. (Also a Trump hallmark.)

Trump's leadership has created a battle royale environment with White House factions in constant conflict. (Consider the news of the past year.)

Trump believes "expertise" is "overrated." (He has said so to me.)
Sadly, Wolff's reporting on the disparaging things the President says about women and his effort to understand the appeal of white supremacy also seem true to the man."

Trump biographer: Much of what Michael Wolff says about Trump rings true (Opinion) - CNN

This is Donald Trump. I, and not just me has posted much worse about this man and his lying and being a patholigal liar will not help him as he tries to defend himself.

Let me tell you Abby....this book WILL "drop", but I have studied Trump for a long time....this is not the first book about him like this, simply the first as President.

There will be more to take its place.

This is a terrible man, and you can defend him all you want, but he may be the most dispicable man in the public venue we have ever seen.

The rest of the story...the women, the cheating, the money laundering, and of course the deception will all come out.
Old 01-06-2018, 01:06 PM
n/a

Quote:
You are sort of correct on his reputation, however, knowledge people are commenting, and Trump's inane comments about the book in many cases are worse than the book itself.

I said on this forum that Trump would lie himself into a corner. Who in the world is going to believe a proven patholigal liar.

This is from Trump biographer....

"
Trump often fails to deal with the subject at hand, preferring to tell and retell anecdotes and stories that sound rehearsed. (He did this with me, many times.)

Trump is bored by briefings and uninterested in details. (He has long shown this trait.)

Trump demands extreme personal loyalty. (Also a Trump hallmark.)

Trump's leadership has created a battle royale environment with White House factions in constant conflict. (Consider the news of the past year.)

Trump believes "expertise" is "overrated." (He has said so to me.)
Sadly, Wolff's reporting on the disparaging things the President says about women and his effort to understand the appeal of white supremacy also seem true to the man."

Trump biographer: Much of what Michael Wolff says about Trump rings true (Opinion) - CNN

This is Donald Trump. I, and not just me has posted much worse about this man and his lying and being a patholigal liar will not help him as he tries to defend himself.

Let me tell you Abby....this book WILL "drop", but I have studied Trump for a long time....this is not the first book about him like this, simply the first as President.

There will be more to take its place.

This is a terrible man, and you can defend him all you want, but he may be the most dispicable man in the public venue we have ever seen.

The rest of the story...the women, the cheating, the money laundering, and of course the deception will all come out.
I understand what you are saying. I am really not trying to defend Trump who I agree has his flaws to say the least. My point was merely if you want to get at the truth this is the most despicable way in my book (no pun intended). I just hate wasting my time reading a book and basing my assumption about someone, only to find out later most of it was lies. Talk about messing with your head. I don't do as much reading as I would like these days so am even more selective about what I'll read and will often research the authors first. It's just a shame that people will read and fill their heads with other's observations and opinions just because it might suit their own agenda. That's probably the biggest reason why we have so much division today, most people don't want to think for themselves.
Old 01-06-2018, 01:19 PM
n/a

Quote:
I understand what you are saying. I am really not trying to defend Trump who I agree has his flaws to say the least. My point was merely if you want to get at the truth this is the most despicable way in my book (no pun intended). I just hate wasting my time reading a book and basing my assumption about someone, only to find out later most of it was lies. Talk about messing with your head. I don't do as much reading as I would like these days so am even more selective about what I'll read and will often research the authors first. It's just a shame that people will read and fill their heads with other's observations and opinions just because it might suit their own agenda. That's probably the biggest reason why we have so much division today, most people don't want to think for themselves.
Not being a wise guy, Abby, but is it not much much more frustrating AND DANGEROUS to be lied to by the President of the United States ?

I cannot understand how you can even venture into any name calling when you accept WITH NO QUESTION, the felonious accusations, AS PRESIDENT... the personal lies, AS PRESIDENT..the policy lies, AS PRESIDENT.

It boggles my mind why the entire nation is not calling for him to be gone, why the GOP publicly will support, etc.

This is a dangerous slope we are on.

But, as I said...that is the beauty of the free press, which you oppose, and there will be more books.

Wish there was a way to measure how much of the loyalty that you and others give this terrible person is based more on sheer hate for others (blacks, democrats, Clinton's, OBama) than adoring this person.

If I am correct that much of it is based on hate, comes a day that you should step up for your country. Trump never has, in his life.

Tags
president, trump, didn’t, donald

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.