Donald Trump and gangs of illegal aliens.

Old 08-22-2015, 08:24 AM
n/a

TOTV is a web-site that has Democrats, Republicans, Independents, and others.
Old 08-22-2015, 08:31 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
TOTV is a web-site that has Democrats, Republicans, Independents, and others.
Yes, and those "others" are outside the Villages trolls.
Old 09-01-2015, 10:58 PM
n/a

Quote:
Anyone have any good data on how many gang members are actually illegal aliens? My guess is that there are quite a few gang members who are undocumented aliens near the border with Mexico in those cities/towns near there but quite a bit fewer near cities like Ferguson, Detroit, Chicago, New York City, Baltimore, Minneapolis, etc.

The Donald often does not get the facts before spouting his hatred.
Same old tired, and oh so predictable, liberal rhetoric .... when someone tells the truth and violates PC it's always "hatred"

Try some of these

-- Black Lives Matter is a genuine hate group

-- illegal immigration, without both legalization and assimilation into the dominant European culture (you know the one that made us great) is an invasion

-- Hillary Clinton is a desperately dishonest demagogue
Old 09-02-2015, 03:20 AM
n/a

Quote:
Ah yes the truth! Not in the opposition's consideration as it is excluded from the daily talking points and not on the list of what they can talk about.

And the first hand living with the gangs that is for sure a no-no as it does validate a concern we should all have.

Those who spew in favor of illegals....or against doing anything to control the flow of illegals are nothing more than partisan loyalists, try to address the illegal issue intellectually (at times a real challenge!) or ideologically (which does not require any validation). Why? Because they have nothing personally invested or to lose by backing the party line no matter what.

Totally and completely disconnected from the true reality of the existing threat and it's uncontrolled growth in America!!
Dear Guest: a well analyzed account. Well done.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 09-02-2015, 03:23 AM
n/a

Quote:
I lived in the Rio Grande Valley of Texas for 4 winters and Casa Grande, Arizona and the violence, gangs and welfare abuse in these area are way worse than the news media will tell us. Try reading several of the city newspapers on-line for the truth. Try Brownsville, McAllen, Laredo and El Paso Texas. Do the same for any border town. Also, the last time I was there, there are 4 ft X 8 ft signs around Organ Pipe National Park advising the locals to stay out because of a high concentration of "Illegal Immigrants". I also canoed the Rio Grande River before Obama became President and it is littered beyond imagination from the illegal crossings. The canoe trips have also been stopped. That's why I now live here, I first wanted to live near Brownsville, Texas.
Dear Guest: So what is it going to take to rid us of these undesirables?

Personal Best Regards:
Old 09-02-2015, 08:28 AM
n/a

Trump has done one thing that the other politicians have been afraid of, he has brought the illegal immigration and the border problems to the front burner and forced the other politicians to deal with it. He does deserve the credit for it. Also, he has actually been to the Mexican border, Obama has not.

Tags
aliens, donald, gang, members, illegal, chicago, ferguson, bit, fewer, cities, york, detroit, minneapolis, facts, spouting, read, hatred, cities/towns, baltimore, city, data, good, gangs, guess, border

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.