Donald Trump and gangs of illegal aliens.

Old 08-21-2015, 08:21 AM
n/a

Angry Donald Trump and gangs of illegal aliens.

Anyone have any good data on how many gang members are actually illegal aliens? My guess is that there are quite a few gang members who are undocumented aliens near the border with Mexico in those cities/towns near there but quite a bit fewer near cities like Ferguson, Detroit, Chicago, New York City, Baltimore, Minneapolis, etc.

The Donald often does not get the facts before spouting his hatred.
Old 08-21-2015, 08:51 AM
n/a

Why don't you do some research before slurring someone? We had trouble in Charlotte, NC with Latino gang members that were illegal aliens. Do you think that they don't use cars to get to other cities? Sorry if that infringes on your ideal situation of recruiting more liberal votes.
Old 08-21-2015, 08:56 AM
n/a

Mara Salvatrucha or MS-13, has spread throughout the U.S.—to at least 42 states—and continues expanding. Predominantly Salvadorian illegals.
Old 08-21-2015, 08:58 AM
n/a

Illegal Immigrant Gangs Commit Most U.S. Crime - Judicial Watch
Old 08-21-2015, 08:59 AM
n/a

Trump spouting hatred, OR truth?
Old 08-21-2015, 09:03 AM
n/a

I lived in the Rio Grande Valley of Texas for 4 winters and Casa Grande, Arizona and the violence, gangs and welfare abuse in these area are way worse than the news media will tell us. Try reading several of the city newspapers on-line for the truth. Try Brownsville, McAllen, Laredo and El Paso Texas. Do the same for any border town. Also, the last time I was there, there are 4 ft X 8 ft signs around Organ Pipe National Park advising the locals to stay out because of a high concentration of "Illegal Immigrants". I also canoed the Rio Grande River before Obama became President and it is littered beyond imagination from the illegal crossings. The canoe trips have also been stopped. That's why I now live here, I first wanted to live near Brownsville, Texas.
Old 08-21-2015, 09:17 AM
n/a

Ah yes the truth! Not in the opposition's consideration as it is excluded from the daily talking points and not on the list of what they can talk about.

And the first hand living with the gangs that is for sure a no-no as it does validate a concern we should all have.

Those who spew in favor of illegals....or against doing anything to control the flow of illegals are nothing more than partisan loyalists, try to address the illegal issue intellectually (at times a real challenge!) or ideologically (which does not require any validation). Why? Because they have nothing personally invested or to lose by backing the party line no matter what.

Totally and completely disconnected from the true reality of the existing threat and it's uncontrolled growth in America!!
Old 08-21-2015, 09:20 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Anyone have any good data on how many gang members are actually illegal aliens? My guess is that there are quite a few gang members who are undocumented aliens near the border with Mexico in those cities/towns near there but quite a bit fewer near cities like Ferguson, Detroit, Chicago, New York City, Baltimore, Minneapolis, etc.

The Donald often does not get the facts before spouting his hatred.
I think you might want to check your facts on this.

In the Ferguson area, the country government is working on legislation to prevent illegal hiring and last I read, there were about 60,000 illegals in the area.

Detroit, Chicago, NYC, Baltimore and Minn are hotbeds of illegal immigration frankly.
Old 08-21-2015, 09:21 AM
n/a

I can assure you there are plenty of illegals in Minneapolis and in the entirety of Minnesota. The capitol city, St. Paul, and Mpls are sanctuary cities, as is Worthington.

From November, 2014: <snip>Two new estimates place the number of immigrants living illegally in Minnesota at more than 90,000.<snip>

Minnesota's population of undocumented immigrants flat in recent years - StarTribune.com

Personally, I think they are woefully undercounted.

Minnesota has a lot of meatpacking industries that have historically drawn many immigrants, legal and illegal. Swift & Co. in Worthington was raided by ICE in 2006. There were many arrests.
Old 08-21-2015, 11:03 AM
n/a

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...-data-back-it/

An actual article.
Old 08-21-2015, 11:08 AM
n/a

Quote:
Why don't you do some research before slurring someone? We had trouble in Charlotte, NC with Latino gang members that were illegal aliens. Do you think that they don't use cars to get to other cities? Sorry if that infringes on your ideal situation of recruiting more liberal votes.
http://www.wcnc.com/story/news/crime...ndup/27647697/

How many of these have home towns listed outside of the US?
Old 08-21-2015, 12:24 PM
n/a

Quote:
FBI cracks down on MS-13 street gang

How many of these have home towns listed outside of the US?
30 US home towns
7 non US
Old 08-21-2015, 12:46 PM
n/a

Of course, us liberals want murderers, rapists, child molesters, etc. around so that can vote for us! They only murder, rape. molest, etc. Republicans. Right?
Old 08-21-2015, 12:48 PM
n/a

Of course, us liberals want murderers, rapists, child molesters, etc. around so that they can vote for us! They only murder, rape. molest, etc. Republicans. Right?

Kind of the logic I find on some rabid Republican web-sites.
Old 08-21-2015, 01:11 PM
n/a

Quote:
Of course, us liberals want murderers, rapists, child molesters, etc. around so that they can vote for us! They only murder, rape. molest, etc. Republicans. Right?

Kind of the logic I find on some rabid Republican web-sites.
Are you admitting that you are a liberal troll? Do you frequent a lot of Republican websites?

Let's face it, liberals do want to allow illegals the right to vote, legally or otherwise. They do not want voter ID, because fraud might be detected. If they had nothing to hide, then why not voter ID? You cannot find me one person in the U.S. that votes, that does not have an ID of some sort, so please don't insult us by accusing us of "disenfranchising" the minorities. That's just saying that minorities are stupid.

As far as your wild claim that we think that liberals want murderers, rapists, etc to vote because they will vote left, that is typical liberal troll talk. No one said that. So get over it.

Tags
aliens, donald, gang, members, illegal, chicago, ferguson, bit, fewer, cities, york, detroit, minneapolis, facts, spouting, read, hatred, cities/towns, baltimore, city, data, good, gangs, guess, border

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.