Martha Radditz - Drop Out - serial marriages

Old 10-10-2016, 10:08 AM
n/a

Default Martha Radditz - Drop Out - serial marriages

2. SHE’S A COLLEGE DROPOUT.

Raddatz attended the University of Utah near her childhood home in Salt Lake without much of an idea of what she wanted to do for a living.

When a job position opened up at nearby television affiliate KTVX, Raddatz opted to drop out of college during her senior year.

While she later described the decision as “stupid,” Raddatz was able to move up from menial tasks to shooting her own stories, eventually becoming an on-camera presence by the age of 24.

She is on her 3rd marriage .
Old 10-10-2016, 10:38 AM
n/a

Actually, even though I am voting for Trump, I thought that as far as the debate was concerned, I thought the moderators did a pretty good job. Not perfect, but a decent job compared to the other debates both this year and last.
Old 10-10-2016, 10:56 AM
n/a

What type of person drops out of college in their final year and never finishes her degree .

Perhaps one who feels that she can " sleep her way " to the top .
Old 10-10-2016, 10:58 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Actually, even though I am voting for Trump, I thought that as far as the debate was concerned, I thought the moderators did a pretty good job. Not perfect, but a decent job compared to the other debates both this year and last.
Just once, ONCE, I would like to see a moderator say, "SHUT UP, Mr. TRUMPF! Your time is up!" Or maybe better, "You'r a LIAR! Get OUT of my courtroom.." (Judge Judy) LOL

I know Hillary spoke beyond her time too, but not nearly as much or as RUDELY as TRUMPF.
Old 10-10-2016, 11:00 AM
n/a

Quote:
2. SHE’S A COLLEGE DROPOUT.

Raddatz attended the University of Utah near her childhood home in Salt Lake without much of an idea of what she wanted to do for a living.

When a job position opened up at nearby television affiliate KTVX, Raddatz opted to drop out of college during her senior year.

While she later described the decision as “stupid,” Raddatz was able to move up from menial tasks to shooting her own stories, eventually becoming an on-camera presence by the age of 24.

She is on her 3rd marriage .
Raddatz is a serial marrier? ROFLMAO! What about TRUMPF?
Old 10-10-2016, 11:20 AM
n/a

Quote:
Just once, ONCE, I would like to see a moderator say, "SHUT UP, Mr. TRUMPF! Your time is up!" Or maybe better, "You'r a LIAR! Get OUT of my courtroom.." (Judge Judy) LOL

I know Hillary spoke beyond her time too, but not nearly as much or as RUDELY as TRUMPF.
I don't recall you saying that about Kaine in the last debate.
Old 10-10-2016, 11:42 AM
n/a

Straight out of the right wing playbook. Try to discredit any source not firmly in your camp. The right wing media lies constantly, while they and their candidates criticize the many good and fair journalists as being in the lefty camp. The journalists call Trump on a lie and the righties boom out "left wing media, or lamestream media", while promoting lies in the face of the journalists' truths. The disgusting thing is it works with dittoheads.
Old 10-10-2016, 11:45 AM
n/a

Quote:
What type of person drops out of college in their final year and never finishes her degree .

Perhaps one who feels that she can " sleep her way " to the top .
Bill Gates dropped out of Harvard- you sound like a deplorable insinuating Martha Raddatz slept her way to a job
Old 10-10-2016, 11:48 AM
n/a

Quote:

Stick a sock in it.
Nobody cares.
Old 10-10-2016, 12:11 PM
n/a

Quote:
Bill Gates dropped out of Harvard- you sound like a deplorable insinuating Martha Raddatz slept her way to a job

Yes I am a very Proud Deplorable .

And back in Martha`s day " sleeping her way to the top " was exactly how young women got ahead in the very competitive broadcast news business .

Martha is a very tough conniving broad . An ugly 63 year old worn out war-horse .

The so called " debate " last evening will be the high water-mark of her career . She will be " retired " by CBS sometime in the first half of next year .
Old 10-10-2016, 12:30 PM
n/a

Quote:
Yes I am a very Proud Deplorable .

And back in Martha`s day " sleeping her way to the top " was exactly how young women got ahead in the very competitive broadcast news business .

Martha is a very tough conniving broad . An ugly 63 year old worn out war-horse .

The so called " debate " last evening will be the high water-mark of her career . She will be " retired " by CBS sometime in the first half of next year .
You wear the mantle of deplorable with pride, and prove it with your flowery prose in italics.
Old 10-10-2016, 12:41 PM
n/a

Quote:
You wear the mantle of deplorable with pride, and prove it with your flowery prose in italics.

Thank- you for taking notice .
Old 10-10-2016, 12:52 PM
n/a

Give it up this is not 1930
Old 10-10-2016, 01:03 PM
n/a

At least NBC has class they fired Billy! Since they were WORKING and NOT in a LOCKER ROOM that constitutes sexual harassment.(The umbrella is quite large, look it up) We really don't know who else was on that bus do we. Bush was heard saying "move it shortie" just before they exited, how do you know there was not a female on the bus, or someone who was sick of Billy's condescending tone? Like I said they were working! This tape could have killed 2 birds with 1 stone!
Old 10-10-2016, 01:03 PM
n/a

Quote:
She didn't???

Tags
raddatz, drop, college, year, opted

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.