34 people total attend Republicans for criminality...

Old 09-23-2016, 08:44 AM
n/a

Default 34 people total attend Republicans for criminality...

..... most of the 34 attending were law abiding Trump supporters who wanted to see if these people actually existed.

The Villages Florida

http://www.**************.com/villag...m_medium=email
Old 09-23-2016, 08:45 AM
n/a

There should have been 36 but two group leaders were detained.

The Villages Florida

The Villages Florida
Old 09-23-2016, 09:47 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
There should have been 36 but two group leaders were detained.

The Villages Florida

The Villages Florida
You know Al, you're heading into that birther racist slot. BTW, not necessarily a compliment.
Old 09-23-2016, 09:48 AM
n/a

Quote:
You know Al, you're heading into that birther racist slot. BTW, not necessarily a complement.
It absolutely true, I confirmed it with msnbc.
Old 09-23-2016, 09:49 AM
n/a

The only person whose best interest is served by Hillary are criminals and those wanting their illegal alien friends and relatives to enter the country.

Regardless of race!
Old 09-23-2016, 09:50 AM
n/a

Or as some say irregardless
Old 09-23-2016, 10:17 AM
n/a

So it was a complete BUST
Old 09-23-2016, 11:21 AM
n/a

Should have served free hot dog and soft drink would have needed to turn people away
Old 09-23-2016, 11:22 AM
n/a

Quote:
The only person whose best interest is served by Hillary are criminals and those wanting their illegal alien friends and relatives to enter the country.

Regardless of race!
But we ALL know...it's MOSTLY one particular race.

Quote:
So it was a complete BUST
You probably COULD arrest most Hillary supporters...

WHY do you think they don't want to show ID? We could arrest them at the polls. Just have the police at the polling station and as they show up to vote...arrest them on warrants.

That would be "racist", huh?

Is the polling place ANOTHER "safe place" for them?

My God...wake up people, they're NOT like us, they NEED help with EVERYTHING except violence.
Old 09-23-2016, 01:42 PM
n/a

I had nothing to do and needed a good laugh, so I attended. Everyone I spoke to were Democrats that were not sure about voting for Hillary. Correction, I did talk to one misguided Independent that thought Bill Clinton was running for president again. And they did serve coffee, so it wasn't a total bust. Not much laughing though. It was a bit of a downer, so I left a bit early. I started to get concerned that someone might see me associating with the loonies. I do have an image to protect in my community. Oh, I don't remember if the one Bernie supporter considered their self a Democrat or Independent. I have to say that the Bernie follower did not have anything nice to say about Hillary.

Tags
people, criminality, republicans, attend, total

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.