Default Hellary donations

here's short list

The Villages Florida
Old 07-26-2016, 07:39 AM
n/a

The Villages Florida
Old 07-26-2016, 08:08 AM
n/a

That's what you call Capitalism. Donations for Deals, or selling favors in this case. But, I am sure that liberals will claim that this is all made up and just a Republican conspiracy.
Old 07-26-2016, 02:34 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
That's what you call Capitalism. Donations for Deals, or selling favors in this case. But, I am sure that liberals will claim that this is all made up and just a Republican conspiracy.
Bullsh!t...!!! When you're Sec of State, it's not capitalism, it's treason, graft at the least.

Only a fool would want her as president. I'm not sure Trump is any better. I couldn't vote for either because of the corrupt parties that go with them.
Old 07-26-2016, 02:59 PM
n/a

Quote:
Bullsh!t...!!! When you're Sec of State, it's not capitalism, it's treason, graft at the least.

Only a fool would want her as president. I'm not sure Trump is any better. I couldn't vote for either because of the corrupt parties that go with them.
I'll go with "treason" but it won't stick to her. The CLintons have so much blackmail material on everyone that they will be safe until their grave. In this case, it won't be long for Bill, and the way HELLary keeps getting dizzy and falling, she is sure to have a stroke before long, Lord willing.
Old 07-26-2016, 06:46 PM
n/a

Quote:
I'll go with "treason" but it won't stick to her. The CLintons have so much blackmail material on everyone that they will be safe until their grave. In this case, it won't be long for Bill, and the way HELLary keeps getting dizzy and falling, she is sure to have a stroke before long, Lord willing.
Is it zero and nine in convictions?

The Clintons probably have something on you. I would tread lightly.
Old 07-27-2016, 05:00 AM
n/a

Quote:
They learned that trick...or taught it...to the gays. They used blackmail to get all they've gotten so quickly.
Old 07-27-2016, 05:48 AM
n/a

Quote:

NO, they would tread lightly around me, if they knew me. Even the Clintons would not be stupid enough to mess with someone that has nothing to lose, and extensive training at the gov's expense that could cause them great grief. Of course, they have made plenty of their associates disappear, and as many have died mysteriously. I am willing to bet that there are mafia captains that have less deaths contributed to them.
Old 07-27-2016, 05:53 AM
n/a

Quote:

Ah, but they have not been charged yet. Having no convictions does not mean that they can't be indicted eventually. Remember, right now HELLary is protected by threat of interfering with an election if she is not convicted of any charges. No one will attempt to charge her right now. Once the election is over, she will be fair game. The dogs will be unleashed then. The FBI director was very wise by not recommending an indictment. But, he also let us know that there IS evidence to indict her. Smart guy.

Tags
list, short, donations, hellary

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.