I found something about Trump that I like

Old 09-16-2016, 06:52 PM
n/a

Default I found something about Trump that I like

I never thought he would let Jimmy his touch his hair. You get to see the big bald spot. I found him likeable, funny and real for the very first time. We're in trouble if he finds out that's how you can win votes.
Old 09-16-2016, 08:18 PM
n/a

This appeared in my inbox from a friend. Sounds about right:

Just saw Trump at a rally in Ohio to nite. What I was most struck with was his vigor. He is amazing for 70.
He spoke for an hour, his voice was strong throughout. He used a teleprompter, but ad libbed cleverly.

He has really improved in a short time. It was clear to me he is very smart, a quick study. And the message:
America first in all things. Incredible! Also, even though he has an ego, he was sincere and even showed some humility.

It explains why he connects so well with average folk. He is real. He is actually becoming quite a formidable candidate.
The juxtaposition with Hillary at debates will likely be striking, both physically and emotionally. His leadership vibe was off the charts.

It was as if everything in his whole life has prepared him for this moment. I realize this is effusive, but he was quite impressive in person.
Old 09-16-2016, 08:23 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post

Just saw Trump at a rally in Ohio to nite. What I was most struck with was his vigor. He is amazing for 70.
He spoke for an hour, his voice was strong throughout. He used a teleprompter, but ad libbed cleverly.

He has really improved in a short time. It was clear to me he is very smart, a quick study. And the message:
America first in all things. Incredible! Also, even though he has an ego, he was sincere and even showed some humility.

It explains why he connects so well with average folk. He is real. He is actually becoming quite a formidable candidate.
The juxtaposition with Hillary at debates will likely be striking, both physically and emotionally. His leadership vibe was off the charts.

It was as if everything in his whole life has prepared him for this moment. I realize this is effusive, but he was quite impressive in person.
We will see.

Donald Trump really shoot his foot off today with the birther mess. The press may turn on him and I hope that they start really calling him out on his lies and putting him to task. They have been doing that to Hillary Clinton for along time. It is time they really went after Donald Trump and did their jobs as journalists.
Old 09-16-2016, 08:27 PM
n/a

Quote:

Even though he's a liar?
Old 09-16-2016, 08:46 PM
n/a

Quote:
Even though he's a liar?
No more a liar than Hillary is. At least he is an impressive liar. A liar with energy. A liar that doesn't put every one to sleep when he talks.
A liar that signs the front of checks instead of the back. A liar that created thousands of jobs. Completed the DC post office two years
early and under budget. Didn't get people killed in Benghazi and then lie about it etc. etc. etc.
Old 09-16-2016, 08:58 PM
n/a

Quote:
We will see.

Donald Trump really shoot his foot off today with the birther mess. The press may turn on him and I hope that they start really calling him out on his lies and putting him to task. They have been doing that to Hillary Clinton for along time. It is time they really went after Donald Trump and did their jobs as journalists.
I agree. He doesn't want the job. He's in over his head.

If he did want the job he should have played up the Kimmel spot. He should wear his hair like the rest of us, bald spots and all. It's honest.

Can you imagine Eisenhauer with a doo like that? He had too much self pride to look like a fool.
Old 09-17-2016, 06:45 AM
n/a

Quote:
We will see.

Typical libtard. Hillary started it with her diversion to get everyone away from her stupid Deplorable statement by bringing up Trump's birther issue. Then Trump responded by putting it to bed. And a libtard wants to make it a Trump issue. You do know that she started the birther issue when she was running her dirty campaign against Obama?

Trump is going to win by a landslide. He is going to beat her like a worn out plow horse.
Old 09-17-2016, 06:51 AM
n/a

Quote:
I never thought he would let Jimmy his touch his hair. You get to see the big bald spot. I found him likeable, funny and real for the very first time. We're in trouble if he finds out that's how you can win votes.
Interesting that you could see a bald spot, when there wasn't one. Typical libtard that is desperate to find something to grasp on as their liberal candidate sinks further and further into oblivion.

I just hope that Hillary doesn't fall out so she can be beat in the election. My greatest fear is that the left will see how bad of a candidate they have and replace her. They will have her claim that she is unwell and can't continue. They are already setting the stage. I bet super computers are working overtime to try to figure out the odds for several different options.
Old 09-17-2016, 08:54 AM
n/a

Quote:
Interesting that you could see a bald spot, when there wasn't one. Typical libtard that is desperate to find something to grasp on as their liberal candidate sinks further and further into oblivion.

I just hope that Hillary doesn't fall out so she can be beat in the election. My greatest fear is that the left will see how bad of a candidate they have and replace her. They will have her claim that she is unwell and can't continue. They are already setting the stage. I bet super computers are working overtime to try to figure out the odds for several different options.
Stop the video at 54 seconds. It's an elaborate comb over. Why do you think it is so long? It needs to go up, forward and fold in half going back again. There's no shame in being bald. Maybe his wife makes him wear it that way.
Old 09-17-2016, 09:12 AM
n/a

Quote:
Stop the video at 54 seconds. It's an elaborate comb over. Why do you think it is so long? It needs to go up, forward and fold in half going back again. There's no shame in being bald. Maybe his wife makes him wear it that way.
Nice try, but that dog just won't hunt. He has fine hair but it's all there. Work on it and you may find something/something that you can use against him. Work on the orange thing. That seems to get you libtards excited. Kind of hard to gig him on his attire since his suits probably cost more than your car. Unlike Hiillary's good will labeled gazebo covering.
Old 09-17-2016, 09:13 AM
n/a

Quote:
If you didn't have such a cheap monitor, you might be able to see his light colored hair. HAIR, not skin. Get over it,fool.
Old 09-17-2016, 09:16 AM
n/a

Shame on Fallon for not taking Donald Trump to the carpet.
Old 09-17-2016, 09:26 AM
n/a

Quote:
Old 09-17-2016, 09:45 AM
n/a

Quote:
Or maybe he doesn't feel the need to cut it all off like you and look like a hairy wart. Don't be so envious of others and their wealth and nice hair. Not everyone has nice hair, and even less are that wealthy.
Old 09-17-2016, 10:35 AM
n/a

Quote:
Or maybe he doesn't feel the need to cut it all off like you and look like a hairy wart. Don't be so envious of others and their wealth and nice hair. Not everyone has nice hair, and even less are that wealthy.
I do wish I had nice hair like Donald Trump. Do you feel better now?

Tags
found, time, real, trouble, win

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.