Donald Trump's Wall Gets a Reality Check.

Old 03-22-2016, 11:24 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Did you watch it? What is funny are Trumps words on the subject of Building a Wall, a Great Wall, let's call it Trump's Wall. He didn't take a video of Hillary barking and mix it with a different subject just like every kid does on Youtube when they discover Windows Movie Maker.

I agree that John Stewart and Steve Colbert was the news source for many young and young thinking people. SNL, not so much.
First of all this is not the work of SNL.

Even though presented with comedy, the simple facts still remain the same. The wall cant be built, will only result in ladders one foot taller, wont be paid for except our tax dollars, will cost more and more each year to maintain it and does not even address the vehicle most illegals gain entry from, the airport.
Old 03-22-2016, 11:25 AM
n/a

Quote:
And this comedians validity comes from where?
You like what he has to say because he is saying what you want to hear? Because he is saying what you get in the talking points bulletins?

Do the same folks who use this comedians humr as valid information view SNL as their news source?

Sounds like it to me.

What else could one conclude when they are using comedians to validate their beliefs?
So you didnt watch it then.
Old 03-22-2016, 11:47 AM
n/a

Did you watch it? What is funny are Trumps words on the subject of Building a Wall, a Great Wall, let's call it Trump's Wall. He didn't take a video of Hillary barking and mix it with a different subject just like every kid does on Youtube when they discover Windows Movie Maker.

I agree that John Stewart and Steve Colbert was the news source for many young and young thinking people. SNL, not so much.

First of all this is not the work of SNL.

See we agree. It's an HBO production.

Even though presented with comedy, the simple facts still remain the same. The wall cant be built, will only result in ladders one foot taller, wont be paid for except our tax dollars, will cost more and more each year to maintain it and does not even address the vehicle most illegals gain entry from, the airport.

Are you sure you responded the the post you meant to respond to?
Old 03-22-2016, 11:51 AM
n/a

Quote:
So you didnt watch it then.
Who cares? What expertise does this person use in his great liberal entertainment? NO, I have no need to watch it. Once I realized where it came from, I had no inclination to watch it. Only a libtard would listen to a fellow libtard comedian for facts related to any issue. That says a lot about one's education.

If you are so well versed in the construction business, please enlighten us as to why you believe the wall cannot be built. Then, when you get done with that, please tell us how it is impossible to fly to and land a vessel on the moon. Oh, and when you are speaking of expenses, please include how much the gov throws away in their subsidy to Planned Parenthood. Never mind, about half a billion a year. No one even notices it missing, right? How much have we spent on the war on drugs? Oh, allow me. Over a trillion dollars has been spent on the war on drugs since Nixon started it. So, how much is it going to cost t build the wall? 10 billion, 20 billion? How much would we save on the war on drugs if we built the wall?

Never mind, preaching to the choir. Or, in your case, trying to float a lead balloon.
Old 03-22-2016, 01:43 PM
n/a

Quote:
Once I realized where it came from, I had no inclination to watch it.
Then how can you discuss it? Isn't the thread is about the validity of the video?
It's certainly not about what and what I don't know on a variety of subjects.

The video will explain why building the wall is not feasible. The first time watch it with the sound off like the kids do with scary movies.
Old 03-22-2016, 02:10 PM
n/a

Quote:
Who cares? What expertise does this person use in his great liberal entertainment? NO, I have no need to watch it. Once I realized where it came from, I had no inclination to watch it. Only a libtard would listen to a fellow libtard comedian for facts related to any issue. That says a lot about one's education.

If you are so well versed in the construction business, please enlighten us as to why you believe the wall cannot be built. Then, when you get done with that, please tell us how it is impossible to fly to and land a vessel on the moon. Oh, and when you are speaking of expenses, please include how much the gov throws away in their subsidy to Planned Parenthood. Never mind, about half a billion a year. No one even notices it missing, right? How much have we spent on the war on drugs? Oh, allow me. Over a trillion dollars has been spent on the war on drugs since Nixon started it. So, how much is it going to cost t build the wall? 10 billion, 20 billion? How much would we save on the war on drugs if we built the wall?

Never mind, preaching to the choir. Or, in your case, trying to float a lead balloon.
more like a fart in church!
Old 03-22-2016, 03:31 PM
n/a

these trump believers are the same people who thought Obama was coming to get their guns and bought tons of guns. The work of the NRA and the gun manufacturers spreading such a blatant lie resulted in $$$ in their pockets. Idiot gun owners.
Old 03-22-2016, 03:38 PM
n/a

Quote:
these trump believers are the same people who thought Obama was coming to get their guns and bought tons of guns. The work of the NRA and the gun manufacturers spreading such a blatant lie resulted in $$$ in their pockets. Idiot gun owners.
Not that Obama did everything he could to prevent gun ownership. Attempting to ban lead in ammo, heavy restrictions, propaganda, etc.
Old 03-22-2016, 03:47 PM
n/a

Quote:
Not that Obama did everything he could to prevent gun ownership. Attempting to ban lead in ammo, heavy restrictions, propaganda, etc.
prop·a·gan·da
ˌpräpəˈɡandə/
noun
derogatory
information, especially of a biased or misleading nature, used to promote or publicize a particular political cause or point of view.
"he was charged with distributing enemy propaganda"

Show the Obama propaganda.
Old 03-22-2016, 03:52 PM
n/a

Quote:
prop·a·gan·da
ˌpräpəˈɡandə/
noun
derogatory
information, especially of a biased or misleading nature, used to promote or publicize a particular political cause or point of view.
"he was charged with distributing enemy propaganda"

Show the Obama propaganda.
Too much on the Internet to show it all. If you haven't heard any of it, then you are a total retard.
Old 03-22-2016, 04:17 PM
n/a

Quote:
Too much on the Internet to show it all. If you haven't heard any of it, then you are a total retard.
That's a typical response. For all I know that's your typical response.
Old 03-22-2016, 05:46 PM
n/a

Quote:
That's a typical response. For all I know that's your typical response.
Your typical response is make false statements and then cut and run. And if you don't agree with a statement that someone else makes, ask them to give you proof. Typical liberal response that would lead one to believe that you are a troll. I don't think you are. We do have a troll, but he is stupid and doesn't try to converse with anyone on the subject.
Old 03-22-2016, 05:56 PM
n/a

Quote:
Your typical response is make false statements and then cut and run. And if you don't agree with a statement that someone else makes, ask them to give you proof. Typical liberal response that would lead one to believe that you are a troll. I don't think you are. We do have a troll, but he is stupid and doesn't try to converse with anyone on the subject.
You got the wrong person. To the best of my knowledge I'm the only one who as ever apologized when I was wrong.

Show me a false statement and I'll tell you if it's mine. I won't lie.
I don't expect you will. It's typical.
Old 03-23-2016, 10:20 AM
n/a

Quote:
You got the wrong person. To the best of my knowledge I'm the only one who as ever apologized when I was wrong.

Show me a false statement and I'll tell you if it's mine. I won't lie.
I don't expect you will. It's typical.
still waiting

Tags
bigapplause, reality, check, trumps, wall, donald

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.