Drag Queen Story Hour.

Old 06-07-2017, 08:26 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Don you asked for examples, I gave you examples. All of them were burned to the ground by whites.
Because white people are so superior...we can do what we want to anyone. White run the world, we can do as we wish. When someone controls you completely you are not equals.

I ask you for the BLACK Harvard, the BLACK MIT. I ask for the BLACK Microsoft or Apple. I ask for the BLACK Villages.

You gave me history...sh!t from 100 years ago. Where are blacks as a people today? I'll tell you...they're at the bottom. In EVERY society, in EVERY country...blacks are at the VERY BOTTOM. Because they're a different species that we...for political reasons insist on calling "us". Like politically calling dogs humans.

Quote:
Glad we can always count on your homophobicignorant remarks, Rubicon.

Metal detectors in schools obviously have a lot to do with gays in school - but what?
It has EVERYTHING to do with blacks and Hispanics in school...lets talk about THAT. WHY are they so violent that we need armed security and metal detectors when they're the majority in the school?
Old 06-07-2017, 08:40 PM
n/a

Just so everyone knows, Don Baldwin is a pseudonym for a white supremacist who spews crap from this website: Scientific Proof that Blacks are Inferior to Whites in Every Way - Stormfront
If you don't respond, this subhuman cockroach will eventually disappear.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
Old 06-07-2017, 08:59 PM
n/a

Quote:
Just so everyone knows, Don Baldwin is a pseudonym for a white supremacist who spews crap from this website: Scientific Proof that Blacks are Inferior to Whites in Every Way - Stormfront
If you don't respond, this subhuman cockroach will eventually disappear.
Stormfront?

The whole site is made up of scumbags like...Racist/Misogynist Boy Baldwin.

I guess every so often...one of them oozes out to another site.
Old 06-07-2017, 09:32 PM
n/a

Where is the black villages? The black Yale? The black successful country? Not STORIES about the past...right now.
Old 06-07-2017, 10:43 PM
n/a

Quote:
And you would let Robin Williams read to your kids? He was so messed up on drugs and what not that he ended his own life? Is that normal in your opinion?
He had Parkinson's disease... and the drugs that were found in his system at the time of his death were NOT street drugs. But he did not have the recommended dose of the prescription drugs in his system.

Parkinson's disease strips your mental capacity which for Robin Williams was a fate worst than death!

I remember his role Aladdin my youngest nephew memorized most of Robin's part. The Academy Awards couldn't give the writer's an Oscar for the screen play because Robin Williams add-libed most of it.

He was funny and entertaining...... And I saddened by his death.

He could have read books to any of my nephews, nieces, great nephews, great nieces and great great nephews or great great nieces.
Old 06-07-2017, 11:26 PM
n/a

Quote:
Why don't you have pedophiles read to them? And skinheads too?

Sick sick sick what this country is becoming.
ACTUALLY: the most pedophiles are skinheads and republican legislators.....they claim to be moral heterosexuals with wives and families...but they really like young boys and they also claim to have the moral high ground
Old 06-08-2017, 04:22 AM
n/a

Quote:
ACTUALLY: the most pedophiles are skinheads and republican legislators.....they claim to be moral heterosexuals with wives and families...but they really like young boys and they also claim to have the moral high ground
Well we know one thing for certain. If all of your commentary ( past, present, future) equates to the aforementioned and misleading remarks you will never be in a position to ever take the high moral ground.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 06-09-2017, 04:02 AM
n/a

Quote:
Well we know one thing for certain. If all of your commentary ( past, present, future) equates to the aforementioned and misleading remarks you will never be in a position to ever take the high moral ground.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 06-09-2017, 06:59 AM
n/a

Quote:
He had Parkinson's disease... and the drugs that were found in his system at the time of his death were NOT street drugs. But he did not have the recommended dose of the prescription drugs in his system.

Parkinson's disease strips your mental capacity which for Robin Williams was a fate worst than death!

I remember his role Aladdin my youngest nephew memorized most of Robin's part. The Academy Awards couldn't give the writer's an Oscar for the screen play because Robin Williams add-libed most of it.

He was funny and entertaining...... And I saddened by his death.

He could have read books to any of my nephews, nieces, great nephews, great nieces and great great nephews or great great nieces.
He was a wack job, period. Regardless of excuses.
Old 06-09-2017, 08:14 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDLNB View Post
He was a wack job, period. Regardless of excuses.
Speaking of whack jobs, what do you think of your buddy Donny B being outed as an out of town hate site webmaster?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Old 06-09-2017, 09:02 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi-Town View Post
Speaking of whack jobs, what do you think of your buddy Donny B being outed as an out of town hate site webmaster?

Don Black operates out of West Palm Beach. Can the moderator remove him because we now know he is not a real Villager and his only purpose is to spew hatred of others on TOTV?

Sent from my SM-N910R4 using Tapatalk
Old 06-09-2017, 09:12 AM
n/a

Quote:

I don't know the guy, but it's none of my business what his personal life is, UNLESS someone gets personal with me. I prefer to discuss political issues, but do sometimes get sucked into these little petty, personal skirmishes.

You see, I can argue politics and then turn around and break bread or share drinks with the same person. I don't take difference in opinions, personal. I even forgive lapses in judgement when it comes to personal attacks, because like I said, I also get sucked into some of them.

I do not agree with Don's personal issues with race, but I don't dispute his facts. I don't get into a debate with him regarding racial issues. He has made some valid points that are based on verifiable facts.

Do not attempt to bring me into it, because no one here is without sin. Including me.

It's funny that some of you (not saying you) ostracize his beliefs, but also disparage anyone that claims to be a Christian, or conservative, or former military or whatever. Yet, you feel you are justified in disparaging their beliefs, but if they mention that they do not believe in gay marriage, against legalized marijuana, or free lunches, you are also up in arms, calling them bigots, sexists, or ultra right wing nazis.

Sorry, but I just do not care about a radical agenda, whether Don's or any of yours. None of you are important to me, to be completely honest with you. And none of your opinions of me matter either. If I was a liberal, I certainly would not be making the statement that you are what you associate with, because there are a whole lot of ignorant, educated libtards on here. Most of them do not even bother to learn more than what their liberal media tells them. What is really telling is anyone that believes it is OK to run up a bill and then hand it to someone else when they are gone. And that is what happens when they continue to borrow money with no intention of paying it back. No, it's more important to legalize drugs, ban guns, gay marriage, increase welfare, free health insurance, free food, free housing, free cable TV, free internet, etc. Law and order and national security is not important to the left. Change that attitude and I might consider respecting you.
Old 06-09-2017, 10:23 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDLNB View Post
I don't know the guy, but it's none of my business what his personal life is, UNLESS someone gets personal with me. I prefer to discuss political issues, but do sometimes get sucked into these little petty, personal skirmishes.

You see, I can argue politics and then turn around and break bread or share drinks with the same person. I don't take difference in opinions, personal. I even forgive lapses in judgement when it comes to personal attacks, because like I said, I also get sucked into some of them.

I do not agree with Don's personal issues with race, but I don't dispute his facts. I don't get into a debate with him regarding racial issues. He has made some valid points that are based on verifiable facts.

Do not attempt to bring me into it, because no one here is without sin. Including me.

It's funny that some of you (not saying you) ostracize his beliefs, but also disparage anyone that claims to be a Christian, or conservative, or former military or whatever. Yet, you feel you are justified in disparaging their beliefs, but if they mention that they do not believe in gay marriage, against legalized marijuana, or free lunches, you are also up in arms, calling them bigots, sexists, or ultra right wing nazis.

Sorry, but I just do not care about a radical agenda, whether Don's or any of yours. None of you are important to me, to be completely honest with you. And none of your opinions of me matter either. If I was a liberal, I certainly would not be making the statement that you are what you associate with, because there are a whole lot of ignorant, educated libtards on here. Most of them do not even bother to learn more than what their liberal media tells them. What is really telling is anyone that believes it is OK to run up a bill and then hand it to someone else when they are gone. And that is what happens when they continue to borrow money with no intention of paying it back. No, it's more important to legalize drugs, ban guns, gay marriage, increase welfare, free health insurance, free food, free housing, free cable TV, free internet, etc. Law and order and national security is not important to the left. Change that attitude and I might consider respecting you.
Disorder is their agenda, to cause riots and unrest to try to unseat a president.

Treasonous scum can never be respected.
Old 06-09-2017, 10:27 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allegiance View Post
Disorder is their agenda, to cause riots and unrest to try to unseat a president.

Treasonous scum can never be respected.
Aargh....hang them from the yardarms I say.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Old 06-09-2017, 10:45 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi-Town View Post
Aargh....hang them from the yardarms I say.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Many a truth.....

The Villages Florida

Tags
camp, enjoy, hour, story, queen

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.