The Dying Meme

Old 04-19-2017, 01:59 PM
n/a

Default The Dying Meme

Suddenly the unequivocal reason that Hillary lost the election known as the Putin -Trump conspiracy to take over the wold together seems to be experiencing a sudden death. Trump strikes Syria, along with his administration publicly accusing Russia of complicity of the gassing of innocent civilians. wait the progressives say not so fast. I know what's going on I saw the movie. what movie? Wag The Dog and bobby DeNiro never lies.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 04-19-2017, 02:55 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Suddenly the unequivocal reason that Hillary lost the election known as the Putin -Trump conspiracy to take over the wold together seems to be experiencing a sudden death. Trump strikes Syria, along with his administration publicly accusing Russia of complicity of the gassing of innocent civilians. wait the progressives say not so fast. I know what's going on I saw the movie. what movie? Wag The Dog and bobby DeNiro never lies.

Personal Best Regards:
Well said.
Old 04-20-2017, 04:59 AM
n/a

Quote:
Well said.
you notice how this subject matter is kryptonite to those supermen referred to as resistance progressives ....oh the deafening silence
Old 04-20-2017, 05:20 AM
n/a

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/19/u...sia-trump.html

Trump strikes Syria after warning the Russians to get their planes and staff out of the way you mean? And then the air field is open bombing the same Syrians fighting other Syrians 24 hours later?

Who is wagging the dog? It is Donald John Trump.
Old 04-20-2017, 05:47 AM
n/a

Chump's ATTEMPT to change and divert the investigation into his administration's dealings with Russia, pre-election...is only working for his short attention span cultists.

Other, more ethical folks (from BOTH sides of the aisle) aren't buying it...and the investigation continues.

Nice try though.
Old 04-20-2017, 05:50 AM
n/a

Quote:

Chump's ATTEMPT to change and divert the investigation into his administration's dealings with Russia, pre-election...is only working for his cultists.

Other, more ethical folks (from BOTH sides of the aisle) aren't buying it...and the investigation continues.

Nice try though.
FBI used dossier allegations to bolster Trump-Russia investigation - CNNPolitics.com

Another link. I do really admire Ivanka Trump and her husband and their concerns for the people who actually voted for Donald John Trump. Both of them seem quite sincere.

And no I do not have a blow up doll of Ivanka Trump as at least one of my Donald Trump loving cybersmearers/cyberbullies alleges. Been sending love letters to an adorable woman who lives near the Villages. She works just fine in that department. I hope she is reading this.
Old 04-20-2017, 07:40 AM
n/a

Quote:
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/19/u...sia-trump.html

Trump strikes Syria after warning the Russians to get their planes and staff out of the way you mean? And then the air field is open bombing the same Syrians fighting other Syrians 24 hours later?

Who is wagging the dog? It is Donald John Trump.
Was the news that the bombing reduced Syria's air power by 20%, FALSE?

Wait, I know you! You are the one that insisted that Bush conspired to bring down the trade towers. Got it.
Old 04-20-2017, 07:42 AM
n/a

Quote:

Chump's ATTEMPT to change and divert the investigation into his administration's dealings with Russia, pre-election...is only working for his short attention span cultists.

Nice try though.
Yes, and you are still trying to convince yourself that Bush conspired to bring down the trade towers. Good luck on your conspiracies, D.A.

Tags
movie, meme, dying

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.