US drops to #25 in education...why?

Old 12-15-2016, 07:46 AM
n/a

Default US drops to #25 in education...why?

The US drops again in world rankings...now down to #25 in education. #40 in math. Out of 70 developed countries.

http://nces.ed.gov/pubs2017/2017048.pdf

WHY is this happening? Diversity. As the number of "stupid", low IQ minorities grows...the number of "smart", high IQ whites goes down. As this happens...the numbers slide...directly proportional.

Our country is FILLING UP with people who's countries don't even make the list...they're that low...and we wonder why we're going downhill? We're breeding ourselves into idiots. We're devolving.

Blacks and Whites with Equal Educational Attainment Differ in Cognitive Ability | Red Pill Central

Disagree? Lets hear WHY not just that you disagree...YOU explain the fall.
Old 12-15-2016, 08:52 AM
n/a

A white supremacist website, without a scintilla of actual scientific and peer reviewed data.

No wonder you're such a loathsome animal.
Old 12-15-2016, 08:59 AM
n/a

Here's an example of the way math is being taught in this country today.

6+5+?

Answer 11

Wrong, you have to follow a formula that explains how you get to the answer.

The formula is subtract one from the six and make it five. Add the five to the five and get ten. The add the one back in.

It's called doubling. You always have to subtract the lower number from the higher then double the lower number and add the difference back in.

We once were #1 in the world when kids were learning the multiplication tables. We've added more and more of this kind of math and now we are #25.

The super intelligent keep running the educational system soon we'll be in last place.

This is what is meant by the saying, some things are so simple that only the most intelligent can't understand them.
Old 12-15-2016, 09:07 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
A white supremacist website, without a scintilla of actual scientific and peer reviewed data.

"The National Center for Education Statistics (NCES) is the primary federal entity for collecting and analyzing data related to education."

Why don't you believe their numbers?

Oh...you mean the other site... It cites valid data.

"Black, American Indian/Alaskan Native, Hispanic, and Asian/Pacific Islander adults were more likely than White adults to perform in the lowest two literacy levels."

"With one exception, for each racial or ethnic group, individuals born in the United States outperformed those born abroad. The exception occurs among Black adults where there was essentially no difference (only 3 to 7 points)."

"Adults in the lowest level on each of the literacy scales (17 to 19 percent) were far more likely than those in the two highest levels (4 percent) to report receiving food stamps."

"Growing numbers of individuals are expected to be able to attend to multiple features of information in lengthy and sometimes complex displays, to compare and contrast information, to integrate information from various parts of a text or document, to generate ideas and information based on what they read, and to apply arithmetic operations sequentially to solve a problem. The results from this and other surveys, however, indicate that many
adults do not demonstrate these levels of proficiency. Further, the continuing process of demographic, social, and economic change within this country could lead to a more divided society along both racial and socioeconomic lines."

All from https://nces.ed.gov/pubs93/93275.pdf

WHAT do you specifically have a problem with?
Old 12-15-2016, 09:24 AM
n/a

Quote:
Oh...you mean the other site...
Exactly, the 'other' site that is nothing but a White Supremacist, Stormfront pusher.

Quote:
It cites valid data.
Bull$hit.

It takes the data from the NCES and then, without ANY factual or scientific data, tries to attribute the US's standing to black Americans.

Without even addressing the inferior learning environment of a large number of poor blacks... brought on by your disgusting and putrid types in the first place.

You and a few others here might be ignorant and racist enough to believe your white supremacist site...but keep that filth to yourself.

Your old white azz ilk are dying out...and none too soon IMHO.
Old 12-15-2016, 09:44 AM
n/a

The dumbing down of America has worked and continues to do so.

The efforts of those who would make everybody equal by lowering the bars of measure.....has lead to a lower standing in educational prowess and achievement.....no mystery to it!!
Old 12-15-2016, 01:35 PM
n/a

Quote:
Exactly, the 'other' site that is nothing but a White Supremacist, Stormfront pusher.

Bull$hit.

It takes the data from the NCES and then, without ANY factual or scientific data, tries to attribute the US's standing to black Americans.

Without even addressing the inferior learning environment of a large number of poor blacks... brought on by your disgusting and putrid types in the first place.

You and a few others here might be ignorant and racist enough to believe your white supremacist site...but keep that filth to yourself.

Your old white azz ilk are dying out...and none too soon IMHO.
No it wasn't, it was correctly interpreting the FACTS from the .gov site. YOU are the one who refuses to acknowledge facts.

The .gov site is where all those quotes came from...IT shows the failure of blacks to perform.

WHY is it an "inferior" learning environment? Because BLACKS have MADE it inferior. Many downtowns were THRIVING...UNTIL the blacks started moving in...THEY destroyed it, not white people leaving. You don't NEED metal detectors and armed security at a WHITE school...but you DO at EVERY black school. They're animals that ACT like animals, yet you refuse to admit it.

They're not successful anywhere on the planet...not ONE place...so why do you think you can MAKE them successful?

Yes...we ARE dying out...and the country is DECAYING because of it. WHY do you CHOOSE to be blind?

Quote:
The dumbing down of America has worked and continues to do so.

The efforts of those who would make everybody equal by lowering the bars of measure.....has lead to a lower standing in educational prowess and achievement.....no mystery to it!!
It's leading to collapse...we've gone from #1 to #25 ALL due to affirmative action and diversity...lowered standards...ALL in an insane effort to equalize that which isn't equal.

As a people, they're not successful anywhere on the entire planet. There is not one "nice" all black place.

I don't get the CONTINUED denial. Against all the facts. It "shouldn't" be...so it isn't...is what they think. But it IS. It's a different species.

Dogs and cats aren't equals. You can't make them by lowering the standards so they can both "pass". Yes, one or two cats CAN learn tricks, but for the most part, cats are untrainable. A dog will never be able to jump 10X his height like a cat, lowering the bar to 1/2 the dogs height doesn't now make it a cat.

They deny EVERYTHING that puts them in a bad light. While accentuating the "successes" of the 1%.
Old 12-15-2016, 03:55 PM
n/a

The US drop in education has many fathers who deny paternity.
If I had young kids today they would be home schooled. Its should concern parents what they are teaching kids these days and jsut as concerned of what they are not teaching

Personal Best Regards:
Old 12-15-2016, 04:21 PM
n/a

The US Public Schools ceased providing education sometime in the early years of the Clinton Administration and became institutions for " Indoctrination " . The move was hailed by the far Left , Teachers Unions and Hollywood .
Old 12-16-2016, 05:28 AM
n/a

Quote:
The US Public Schools ceased providing education sometime in the early years of the Clinton Administration and became institutions for " Indoctrination " . The move was hailed by the far Left , Teachers Unions and Hollywood .
Get them when they're young...they're easily molded then.

Religion does the same thing...gets them when they're young, ignorant, and vulnerable.
Old 12-16-2016, 05:58 AM
n/a

Quote:
Get them when they're young...they're easily molded then.

Religion does the same thing...gets them when they're young, ignorant, and vulnerable.
The subject matter is the reduction in education and for the sake of discussion would like to stay with that topic

Indeed the young are easily molded and quite passionate and desiring to make their mark on society.

So it is irresponsible and dare I say close to criminal for educators to decide what is moral and just instead of teaching kids the basics of writing reading and arithmetic. Where are the parents in all this. How can they allow their children to be exposed to the poison being spewed by many in schools.

We were taught by our parents that children should be treated as a protected species meaning no physical or moral harm should come to them

And this is what you get when everyone gets a trophy because once kids leave that shelter and enter into the real world they can't compete hence trigger warnings micro-aggressions and safe spaces. And these reactions are a result of the multi-diversity
agenda that becomes the main focus of their education while civics, geography, objective history, thinking for one self. etc goes by the wayside

Personal Best Regards:
Old 12-16-2016, 07:05 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdNoMore View Post

Scientific data?

There is a project I follow called "305.9/082 20", it seems to address what you call scientific data.

This project has been BIGLY researched since at least the early 1990s and it is HUGE in the quantitative community. Feel free to join and add to the research, more information can be obtained by hard copy as well in your public library, also one of my passions.

[emoji23]
Old 12-16-2016, 11:06 AM
n/a

Our education is dropping because the left insists on teaching PC and left wing politics, period.

There should be NO ethnicity, gender or gender bender included in the teaching of our children. There is only one place for politics in public school and that is in CIVICS class, which I understand has been eliminated from some curricula.
Old 12-16-2016, 11:17 AM
n/a

Quote:
The subject matter is the reduction in education and for the sake of discussion would like to stay with that topic

Indeed the young are easily molded and quite passionate and desiring to make their mark on society.

So it is irresponsible and dare I say close to criminal for educators to decide what is moral and just instead of teaching kids the basics of writing reading and arithmetic. Where are the parents in all this. How can they allow their children to be exposed to the poison being spewed by many in schools.

We were taught by our parents that children should be treated as a protected species meaning no physical or moral harm should come to them

And this is what you get when everyone gets a trophy because once kids leave that shelter and enter into the real world they can't compete hence trigger warnings micro-aggressions and safe spaces. And these reactions are a result of the multi-diversity
agenda that becomes the main focus of their education while civics, geography, objective history, thinking for one self. etc goes by the wayside

Personal Best Regards:
I am a bit conflicted in this discussion.

I went to grade school in the late 40's and early 50's. Much of what I was taught, I find as I go on in life was not true.

Teaching history in any manner, even if you espouse the most bland presentation is tough because all history is the result of something that is up for interpretation.

HOW and what is a local matter for the most part and parents can have in put.

My pet peeve which stretches beyond just a discussion on education but keeping it within the thread......

Our families have been split apart and morals mean nothing any longer. There is no parent involvement at all any longer.

We keep going further and further away from the family and THAT leaves our children "unprotected" to your point.

Making America Great Again would be a step back and find our own moral grounds, like family.
Old 12-16-2016, 11:29 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockyrd View Post
I am a bit conflicted in this discussion.

I went to grade school in the late 40's and early 50's. Much of what I was taught, I find as I go on in life was not true.

Teaching history in any manner, even if you espouse the most bland presentation is tough because all history is the result of something that is up for interpretation.

HOW and what is a local matter for the most part and parents can have in put.

My pet peeve which stretches beyond just a discussion on education but keeping it within the thread......

Our families have been split apart and morals mean nothing any longer. There is no parent involvement at all any longer.

We keep going further and further away from the family and THAT leaves our children "unprotected" to your point.

Making America Great Again would be a step back and find our own moral grounds, like family.
Don't worry donny will put education in the hands of the state's. Hopefully your grandchildren live in a nice conservative state which will emphasis the Rs. Reading, righting, rithmatic.

Tags
countries, disagree, low, number, #25

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.