TRUMP on a track to lose white college graduates

Old 10-02-2016, 07:55 PM
n/a

Default TRUMP on a track to lose white college graduates

Donald Trump does really well among white voters without a college degree. Indeed, he is on track to carry that group by a wider margin than Mitt Romney did over President Obama four years ago. But there’s another side to that coin: While Trump is outperforming your run-of-the-mill Republican among whites without a college degree, he’s underperforming among white voters with a college degree. In fact, he is on a track to lose white college graduates.

That’s really unusual for a Republican, and it means that among white voters overall, he’s probably not holding a winning hand.

If you look at seven live interview polls taken since Trump wrapped up the nomination in May, he has trailed among whites with a college degree by an average of 6 percentage points. The same polls have him losing among the overall electorate by an average of 5 percentage points.

Trump May Become The First Republican In 60 Years To Lose White College Graduates | FiveThirtyEight
Old 10-02-2016, 09:53 PM
n/a

BS distraction.

We know the party has issued info that says say it and somebody will believe it......while having their fingers and roes crossed.

Nice try though....not really
Old 10-03-2016, 08:30 AM
n/a

Will he NEED those votes? He has been the reason for an increase of 50% Republican voter registration. He has thousands of voters turn out for his rallies. Hillary has had a decrease of 20% voter turnout in the primaries and barely gets two hundred to attend her rallies.

Trump will win by a landslide.
Old 10-03-2016, 06:39 PM
n/a

Trump never had this white female college graduate!
Old 10-03-2016, 07:42 PM
n/a

Bottom line the white male college educated moderate republicans white collar workers are voting for Hillary. Blue collar uneducated males are his support. The problem for trump is they don't have the money to support his campaign like the white collar workers can fund Hillary.
Old 10-04-2016, 04:47 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Of course NOT! You would rather vote for someone that may be responsible for the death of a family member with her carelessly handled classified secrets. She already got at least four people killed in Benghazi by putting the ambassador's travel itinerary over the internet. No telling how many of our young military members have been put at risk because of her. But, that's OK because an elite, COLLEGE GRADUATE FEMALE believes in the criminal. Obviously, your education did not make you smart. Cast your vote for the CRIMINAL, Hillary.

And before anyone gets down on her for being a stupid female, I know plenty of females that are voting for Trump so it is not a female thing. It's not an education thing either because a lot of women in the Villages have a college education and are still voting for Trump.

No, these liberals are attempting to bait us by claiming that the elite college educated are smart and voting for Hillary, when the truth is that they are not very well informed, or are lacking in common sense, or they are so shallow that they are voting for the first female, or they are just naive. It has nothing to do with education, even if the left has a long standing derision for Southern rednecks, blue collar workers, military and law enforcement. They believe that their paper college graduate status gives them the privilege to look down on those that are not of their "status." They are the elite.

She is one white college graduate that Trump has never had. Ok, so you are too ugly for Trump. Other than that, are you voting for him?
Old 10-04-2016, 04:58 AM
n/a

Quote:
Bottom line the white male college educated moderate republicans white collar workers are voting for Hillary. Blue collar uneducated males are his support. The problem for trump is they don't have the money to support his campaign like the white collar workers can fund Hillary.
So, you consider "blue collar" males "uneducated?" I guess they are not of your elite status?

Does you education preclude you from realizing that with all the money that Hillary has raised and spent on her campaign, that Trump is still even with her? Did you not take math in "college?" You must have trouble counting so maybe you should use your computer to check this out. Trump turned away about 12,000 supporters from ONE Florida rally last week. That is more than the total that attended all of Hillary's rallies in TWO MONTHS. And you suggest that Hillary's funding is going to get her the win? When is she going to use all that "MONEY" to improve her position in the race? Other than disparaging Trump's personal life, what does she have to offer? All she has said is that she plans to continue Obama's failed policies. ObamaCare is going to be bankrupt next year and have to be discontinued. His economy is not improving and is forecast to get worst by the end of this year. She has promised to do what she said she has done for children and women for the past 30 years. Nothing, I guess or she could brag about her success. What is Hillary's campaign, other than beating Trump.

I have heard Trump's plans to boost the economy, improve law enforcement, secure our borders and give us back our pride in country that Obama has disparaged since he has been doing his apologies to other countries during his terms.
Old 10-04-2016, 06:59 AM
n/a

Quote:
But I did...!

Remember, the dorm, we were playing drinking games and you told me you had a secret crush on me. We screwed like rabbits...who knew you always went commando...just in case.

Sorry I didn't call you. Every party ended the same, so why "buy the cow"?

Wanna do it again?
Old 10-04-2016, 08:05 AM
n/a

Trumps audiences seem to be in a trance or something they sit there and bobble their heads to everything he says, "I had a fiduciary responsibility to take those tax breaks" HA HA did the audience KNOW what fiduciary means when it come to PERSONAL TAXES< ME THINKS NOT> HENCE UNEDUCATED VOTERS! Did the audience ever read his tax proposals to see that they DO NOT CLOSE THESE 100 YEAR OLD LOOP HOLES. He did say "THAT WAS IN 1995 I WORKED FOR ME NOW I'M WORKING FOR YOU"! Again there is a really good reason why he is doing well with uneducated voters, he also said yesterday that in 1995 that was the worst rescission sense the great depression again HA HA, banks failed and the housing market collapsed, this was all untrue that all happen in 2007-2008! Again heads bobbled and people think he is a genius. If I were those people I would really be PI$$ED at his speech writers for writing something they knew would go over in the demographics, shame on them, they forget these thing are televised. I am NOT uneducated!
Old 10-04-2016, 08:19 AM
n/a

Quote:
Trumps audiences seem to be in a trance or something they sit there and bobble their heads to everything he says, "I had a fiduciary responsibility to take those tax breaks" HA HA did the audience KNOW what fiduciary means when it come to PERSONAL TAXES< ME THINKS NOT> HENCE UNEDUCATED VOTERS! Did the audience ever read his tax proposals to see that they DO NOT CLOSE THESE 100 YEAR OLD LOOP HOLES. He did say "THAT WAS IN 1995 I WORKED FOR ME NOW I'M WORKING FOR YOU"! Again there is a really good reason why he is doing well with uneducated voters, he also said yesterday that in 1995 that was the worst rescission sense the great depression again HA HA, banks failed and the housing market collapsed, this was all untrue that all happen in 2007-2008! Again heads bobbled and people think he is a genius. If I were those people I would really be PI$$ED at his speech writers for writing something they knew would go over in the demographics, shame on them, they forget these thing are televised. I am NOT uneducated!
No, no the bobble head is Hillary and I do not think she is a Trump supporter. I may be wrong on her relationship with Trump though. I do know they have socialized in the past and that their kids are pals. But, NO the bobble head is definitely Hillary.

Oh, and I am one of those white college grads that supports Trump, not Hillary. But, I do not know why that college paper means so much to liberals when it comes to voting. It sure has not proven them any brighter than those without a degree.

Regarding your last sentence, I will not hold that against you.
Old 10-04-2016, 08:27 AM
n/a

Another gunius who thinks 1995 was the great rescission!! Good for you! Thai is why his supporters are his supporters and weigh 400lbs ( although i think elephants go higher) like trump said. My advice get some exercise it maybe will clear your head. Maybe?
Old 10-04-2016, 08:35 AM
n/a

Quote:
Another gunius who thinks 1995 was the great rescission!! Good for you! Thai is why his supporters are his supporters and weigh 400lbs ( although i think elephants go higher) like trump said. My advice get some exercise it maybe will clear your head. Maybe?
Either English is your second language or you are a Trump supporter. One of those unwashed, uneducated Trump supporters.
Old 10-04-2016, 08:50 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by guest View Post
either english is your second language or you are a trump supporter. One of those unwashed, uneducated trump supporters.
never never never trump actually second language.

Tags
college, white, degree, trump, voters

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.