Early voting in Sumter County starts Monday, October 20, 2008.

Old 10-16-2008, 10:25 AM
n/a

Default Early voting in Sumter County starts Monday, October 20, 2008.

http://www.sumterelections.org/
Old 10-16-2008, 08:22 PM
n/a

Default Sumter Co. Commissioner Info

If you would like some info on County Commissioners (Sumter), see TV Paper on 18 Oct, You can also check WWW.CFNEWS13.com and WWW.WFTV.COM.
You have 2 races. Mr. Randy Mask and Myself in Dist 5, area consists of mainly rural areas. Then you have Mr. Richard Hoffman and Mrs. Charlotte Posse. Dist 1, I believe. Mr. Francis goes unchallenged. With One Sumter you participate in all. I ask that you find out the facts. Lot's of good things going on in the County, we can only get better, that's my thoughts anyway. Hope this helps, information is hard to get for some candidates. Willing to share what I know, especially about me. The 3 sources may help or you can google the candiates and use Sumter, Villages, and elections with their name search. You can learn by doing a little homework. Pls vote and thanks for what you do for our county and getting involved in our election process. This is an important one.

Respectfully,
Joseph Capporelli
Candidate for CC Dist 5.
Old 10-17-2008, 08:38 AM
n/a

When will we be getting our sample ballots?
Old 10-17-2008, 08:36 PM
n/a

Default Sample ballot

See Sumter county board of elections, that would be your best sources as of now. Do a google.

J>C>

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.