Eating a Big Mac While on Your Private Jet...

Old 05-27-2016, 10:45 AM
n/a

Feel the Bern and eat chickin'
Attached Images
File Type: jpg chickenBern.JPG (93.7 KB, 9 views)
Old 05-27-2016, 11:28 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Looks good......

The Villages Florida
You know...that picture resembles real life more than you think. At the end of the day, the political theater is over and they all golf/hang out together.
Old 05-27-2016, 12:46 PM
n/a

Quote:
You know...that picture resembles real life more than you think. At the end of the day, the political theater is over and they all golf/hang out together.
They don't need to hate each other to get the job done. But, it would be nice if they would do their jobs. Although, it would be even better if Obie would play golf the rest of his time in office.
Old 05-27-2016, 03:31 PM
n/a

Quote:
What's with the Diet Coke? If you are going to eat grease, then wash it down properly with a REAL COKE. I prefer Steak N Shake, myself. After reading about Trump eating a Big Mac, I couldn't resist. I just got back from SNS after having a double Royal burger. My brother prefers the burger at Glen View, but I'll stick with the double Steak Burger. Applebees has a great Brunch burger too. That one has a cheese burger with bacon, egg and hashbrowns on it. Hmmmm, fantastic!
Here's a Trump tweet.

Donald J. Trump
Donald J. Trump – Verified account ‏@realDonaldTrump

I have never seen a thin person drinking Diet Coke.
11:43 AM - 14 Oct 2012
Old 05-27-2016, 03:40 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest;1232241/QUOTE

Dat aint be fried chic-in.
Here's your picture.....

The Villages Florida
Old 05-27-2016, 08:03 PM
n/a

Quote:
Here's a Trump tweet.

Donald J. Trump
Donald J. Trump – Verified account ‏@realDonaldTrump

I have never seen a thin person drinking Diet Coke.
11:43 AM - 14 Oct 2012
Gotta drink real Coke with Big Macs and fries. That's just the way it is. And, it is definitely a no - no to mix fries and mayo. That just ain't right.
Old 05-27-2016, 09:22 PM
n/a

Wink

How did he fit the plane into the drive through???
Old 05-28-2016, 08:54 AM
n/a

Quote:
His policies are some of the worst Presidential proposals in memory and the joy of almost every comedian but the bane of anyone who loves the United States and values the US Constitution. This man seems to want to use the principals our Founding Fathers had for his toilet paper.
It's always amusing when liberal Democrats, who generally speaking hate the Country as founded, resort to referring to the Founding Fathers in their arguments.
Old 05-28-2016, 09:03 AM
n/a

Quote:
It's always amusing when liberal Democrats, who generally speaking hate the Country as founded, resort to referring to the Founding Fathers in their arguments.
That's true. That why the 14th amendment and 19th amendment was passed. Wasn't that progress?
Old 05-28-2016, 10:13 AM
n/a

Quote:
That's true. That why the 14th amendment and 19th amendment was passed. Wasn't that progress?
And the 2nd Amendment was created for insurance of the 1st Amendment, so don't forget it.
Old 05-28-2016, 10:17 AM
n/a

Quote:
And the 2nd Amendment was created for insurance of the 1st Amendment, so don't forget it.
I want to understand it. Explain your comment.
Old 05-28-2016, 11:00 AM
n/a

Quote:
I want to understand it. Explain your comment.
Sorry, if you didn't learn anything in public school, then there is nothing I can do for you at this late age. I'm a conservative, not a liberal. It ain't free.
Old 05-28-2016, 11:21 AM
n/a

Quote:
Sorry, if you didn't learn anything in public school, then there is nothing I can do for you at this late age. I'm a conservative, not a liberal. It ain't free.
I think you are threatening me. Clear that up for me.
Old 05-28-2016, 12:02 PM
n/a

Quote:
I think you are threatening me. Clear that up for me.
Of course it is a threat. Anything that the under-educated liberals do not understand is a threat. What else would it be? Ignorance is darn near synonymous with "liberalism".
Old 05-28-2016, 12:06 PM
n/a

Quote:
Of course it is a threat. Anything that the under-educated liberals do not understand is a threat. What else would it be? Ignorance is darn near synonymous with "liberalism".
The " muscularity " of your written words constitutes a micro-agression .

I believe that it is the duty of the Developer to provide " safe places " for those who feel threatened or injured in some manner by such agressions .

Tags
people, private, jet, big, mac

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.