eating crow

Old 11-05-2016, 10:13 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Trump has chosen to ignore Baier's apology that the story was untrue. Trump has manufactured a few of his own detail to add to the pot and continue to use the Baier story as true. Trump, have you no shame at all ???
WTF shame has Hillary got...I mean really are you that much of a stupid bitch???
Old 11-05-2016, 10:19 PM
n/a

Quote:
Biil can teach her how answer

Hillary remember when I said I didn't have sex with that women?

Just say I never sent classified data on my server.

worked well for me.
Or she could say "It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is"...scum of the earth, low life sucking, no good ba$tards!
Oh, but, she can be the first woman president...and I am so dumb that is all that matters to me... and my bulldike lesbian friend.
Old 11-07-2016, 08:16 AM
n/a

Quote:
Well, at least he won't be facing treason charges like Hillary. And you can play Harry Reid's game all you wish with your false narrative. When Trump wins, you will eventually come around. He'll be a president of ALL the people, unlike the divisive Obama, and what Hillary would have been. Divisive politics is a lefty thing.
You must have mental problem, "He'll be a president of ALL the people", he sure shows it. Chuckle chuckle

Tags
indictment, news, clinton, baier, nominee

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.