When Cutting Access to Health Care, There’s a Price to Pay

Old 06-28-2017, 05:36 PM
n/a

Default When Cutting Access to Health Care, There’s a Price to Pay

When Cutting Access to Health Care, There’s a Price to Pay - The New York Times
Old 06-29-2017, 06:58 AM
n/a

You must STOP comparing America to all those successful WHITE countries...America is NOT a "white" country any more. We are a minority majority...whites are less than half the population now. We need to start comparing ourselves to non-white majority countries for now on...apples to apples...not oranges.

Look at the first picture in the article...the waiting room...hardly any white people...THAT is America's future and the REASON we keep dropping in world rankings. We're moving down to the level of Mexico and other Hispanic countries.

Things are not...will not...get better as the demographics continues to change.
Old 06-29-2017, 08:54 AM
n/a

The problem with this article, and no one should be surprised seeing that it's the old gray lady, is that no one it cutting healthcare.

The Republican plan, for example, increases spending on Medicaid by 20% over the first ten years.

The CBO and others in Washington refer to this as a cut. Only in Washington can increases in spending be called cuts.

What this plan does do is open the markets, especially in those 1,000 counties that have only one "choice" in a health insurance provider.

It will also take away the mandate which, in spite of what the SJC said, is, IMHO, a penalty, not a tax and unconstitutional.

This plan is far from what I would view as ideal, but it will at least stem the downward spiral of the ACA.

Hopefully, yhey will get more actual reform done and get the government out of the healthcare business.
Old 06-29-2017, 11:28 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
The problem with this article, and no one should be surprised seeing that it's the old gray lady, is that no one it cutting healthcare.

The Republican plan, for example, increases spending on Medicaid by 20% over the first ten years.

The CBO and others in Washington refer to this as a cut. Only in Washington can increases in spending be called cuts.

What this plan does do is open the markets, especially in those 1,000 counties that have only one "choice" in a health insurance provider.

It will also take away the mandate which, in spite of what the SJC said, is, IMHO, a penalty, not a tax and unconstitutional.

This plan is far from what I would view as ideal, but it will at least stem the downward spiral of the ACA.

Hopefully, yhey will get more actual reform done and get the government out of the healthcare business.
And that won't even come close to what will be needed as more and more minority children are born who will rely on it. As more and more minorities "retire" with nothing.
Old 06-29-2017, 01:31 PM
n/a

Quote:

You cant' explain that to ignorant liberals that refuse to read anything other than liberal talking points.
Old 06-30-2017, 11:28 PM
n/a

Default I am a fan of Liberal talking points...because they are true

Costof Life.jpg
Old 07-01-2017, 04:05 AM
n/a

Repeal ObieCare, period. We were better off BEFORE the money pit of ObieCare.
Old 07-01-2017, 04:29 AM
n/a

They are beginning to convince me that the best solution is to first repeal Obamacare and then replace it piece by piece because this is too big a task to attempt all at once.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 07-01-2017, 06:39 AM
n/a

[QUOTE=Guest]The Villages Florida

You couldn't be more wrong...boyer.

We spend over a $ trillion a year on welfare to "people"...mostly minorities. That's more than $3,000 per citizen...since ONLY about 1/3 or 100 million actually work and have jobs...welfare for "people" costs "workers" $9,000 a year. Food stamps are $5 billion a month...50 million times $100 a month...or $50 a month for each worker.

You REALLY believe that oil companies are getting $570,000,000,000 a year?

You are SO far "out there" boyer...I wonder why I bother...I guess it's so others don't read your crap and believe it.

Reverse those numbers and you're closer to the truth.

PS boyer...it's NOT cute little white children being "protected" by the food stamp program...it's ugly little black and brown things that benefit.

PPS...oil makes the world run...we'd be living like the Africans you love so much without oil. Modern civilization needs oil to survive. Oil IS a LOT more valuable than those little black and brown things we're raising in the inner cities. Just saying... To keep things in perspective.
Old 07-01-2017, 08:09 AM
n/a

Quote:
They are beginning to convince me that the best solution is to first repeal Obamacare and then replace it piece by piece because this is too big a task to attempt all at once.

Personal Best Regards:
I've said that all along. Congress seems kind of stupid, considering that any educated person knows that you can't have everything they want in this bill, using reconciliation. Time for them to just repeal it and then make the left come to the table to construct a new program. Personally, I figure that if they want to make it cheaper, more competion across state lines. If they want to make the cost of service cheaper, than put a cap on malpractice suits. If they want to medicine to be cheaper, then quit GIVING it away free to other countries and make them pay as much as we do. If you want to provide more coverage for lower income, expand medicaid. And if you want those that retire early to have health care, let them start using medicare. Simple.
Old 07-01-2017, 09:47 AM
n/a

[QUOTE=Guest][QUOTE=Guest]The Villages Florida

Quote:
We spend over a $ trillion a year on welfare to "people"...mostly minorities. That's more than $3,000 per citizen...since ONLY about 1/3 or 100 million actually work and have jobs...welfare for "people" costs "workers" $9,000 a year. Food stamps are $5 billion a month...50 million times $100 a month...or $50 a month for each worker.

You REALLY believe that oil companies are getting $570,000,000,000 a year?
The Progress Report: Foodstamps Cost a Few Bucks, Corporate Welfare Costs Billions |

CTJ in the News

Number of people on Food Stamps by race.
White: 19,475,000
Black: 17,100,000
Hispanic: 8,550,000
nearly 45 percent of food stamp recipients were children under the age of 18, which according to NBC News is around 20 million children. At some point in their lives half of U.S. children will be fed with food stamps. It was also found that nine percent of recipients were elderly (over 60-years-old), and 10 percent were non-elderly disabled adults.
Food-Stamps-Race.jpg

Quote:
You are SO far "out there" boyer...I wonder why I bother...I guess it's so others don't read your crap and believe it.

Reverse those numbers and you're closer to the truth.

PS boyer...it's NOT cute little white children being "protected" by the food stamp program...it's ugly little black and brown things that benefit.

PPS...oil makes the world run...we'd be living like the Africans you love so much without oil. Modern civilization needs oil to survive. Oil IS a LOT more valuable than those little black and brown things we're raising in the inner cities. Just saying... To keep things in perspective.
Old 07-01-2017, 02:25 PM
n/a

Quote:
I've said that all along. Congress seems kind of stupid, considering that any educated person knows that you can't have everything they want in this bill, using reconciliation. Time for them to just repeal it and then make the left come to the table to construct a new program. Personally, I figure that if they want to make it cheaper, more competion across state lines. If they want to make the cost of service cheaper, than put a cap on malpractice suits. If they want to medicine to be cheaper, then quit GIVING it away free to other countries and make them pay as much as we do. If you want to provide more coverage for lower income, expand medicaid. And if you want those that retire early to have health care, let them start using medicare. Simple.
They are HARDLY stupid...you just don't realize what their REAL job is...to reward those who put them in office and allowed them the lifestyle they live as politicians.

[QUOTE=Guest][QUOTE=Guest]
Quote:
The Villages Florida

The Progress Report: Foodstamps Cost a Few Bucks, Corporate Welfare Costs Billions |

CTJ in the News

Number of people on Food Stamps by race.
nearly 45 percent of food stamp recipients were children under the age of 18, which according to NBC News is around 20 million children. At some point in their lives half of U.S. children will be fed with food stamps. It was also found that nine percent of recipients were elderly (over 60-years-old), and 10 percent were non-elderly disabled adults.
Attachment 70018
NOT white kids...from normal white families.

"Blacks are about twice as likely as whites to have used this benefit during their lives (31% vs. 15%)"

This statistic shows whites as only 15%.

Your numbers are all mixed up boyer...instead of:

It SHOULD be...

Hispanic: 19,475,000
White: 8,550,000

Things are changing boyer...the demographics are changing. Hispanics are ALREADY the absolute majority below the age of 7. Unless that trend REVERSES...America IS lost...replaced by a Mexico II.
Old 07-01-2017, 03:09 PM
n/a

Quote:
yes, the solution to the health care problem is easily solvable..the real problem is politicians whose self-interests lead them all in a different direction.

They are all going to have to move now because people are getting their cancellation notices from insureds who are required to give 180 day notice. Repeal in haste replace in leisure.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 07-01-2017, 03:10 PM
n/a

[QUOTE=Guest]They are HARDLY stupid...you just don't realize what their REAL job is...to reward those who put them in office and allowed them the lifestyle they live as politicians.

[QUOTE=Guest]
Quote:

NOT white kids...from normal white families.

"Blacks are about twice as likely as whites to have used this benefit during their lives (31% vs. 15%)"

This statistic shows whites as only 15%.

Your numbers are all mixed up boyer...instead of:

It SHOULD be...

Hispanic: 19,475,000
White: 8,550,000

Things are changing boyer...the demographics are changing. Hispanics are ALREADY the absolute majority below the age of 7. Unless that trend REVERSES...America IS lost...replaced by a Mexico II.
I got the numbers from Data Inputs: SNAP Benefits Data - Census Bureau

Where did you get your numbers? Probably out of your Horse's Ass.jpg, the same place where your brain is situated....

Tags
price, pay, there’s, care, cutting

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.